Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,318 members, 7,853,473 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Let Down By In Jesus Name And The Blood Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Down By In Jesus Name And The Blood Of Jesus (312 Views)

Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Down By In Jesus Name And The Blood Of Jesus by guysbewise: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
Growing up and before getting married I saw some bad marriages but I kept saying in my mind that can never happen to me in jesus name and by covering oneself with the blooth jesus. As I was once too high on the opium of in jesus name of asking anything in my name and covering oneself with the blooth of jesus. I decided to pray in jesus name for a wife and that was how a lady who goes to church and prays too in jesus name was brought to my house for marriage and I said jesus has done it again. I got married to this lady not knowing I have married a jezebelx2.

For many years I kept on asking jesus how come, was this not he lady you gave me to marry.
Then one day the True God of the Old Testament exposed to me that jesus christ is an invention of the Roman empire after they conquered Israel about 2000 years ago and invented jesus christ as the fake messiah of the Jews and the fake second coming opium, this was how I came to realise that praying in jesus name and covering oneself with the blooth of jesus is a big scam. If I had prayed only to GOD ALMIGHTY of the Old Testament and followed the Old Testament very well to know that the True GOD of the Old Testament does not find us a wife but we are to use the wisdom HIS has given us to find a wife by ourself and to be sure of who we want to marry, so that we don't marry a jezebel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0
Re: Let Down By In Jesus Name And The Blood Of Jesus by headofschool: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
CORNfused agbadorians. Go and read Isiaiah, to know more about Jesus, read Judges, 1kings,2kings, Exodus to know more about God's redemption plan for us. In Jesus name, the holyspirit will give you understanding. Amen
Re: Let Down By In Jesus Name And The Blood Of Jesus by didroon43: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
I have always had this in mind.

(1) (Reply)

Tani Olohun: “his Case Is Now A Serious One”, Prominent Muslim Scholar Details / Anywhere I Can Stay For Quiet Prayer Retreat Around Delta Or Anambra States? / Does Prayer Really Work ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.