Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,515 members, 7,847,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran (1745 Views)

Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno / Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? / Asma Ul Husna - Al-hakeem (the Perfectly Wise) - 99 Names Of Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by Flanker: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
TenQ:
What is the jargon in showing you what YOUR OWN religious books say about Islam?

Are you saying that:
Kitab asbab al-Nuzul ("Book of occasions of revelation" of Ali ibn Ahmad al-Wahidi (d. 1075 CE). al-Wahidi is a LIE?

It seems your knowledge of Islam is not more than what you've been spoon fed with.

A. tell me which is the Qur'an of Allah
There are at present more than 30 different Arabic versions of the Koran in circulation. The five main versions are.

1) Hafs Quran, 95% General Muslim World.
2) Warsh Quran 3% Algeria, morocco
3) Qaloon Quran .7% Libya
4) Dooree Quran .3% Sudan +West Africa
5) Ibn Aamir Quran 1% Yemen.
At least both are ALL Arabic: which of them is the Qur'an of Allah in tablets in heaven?

Excuse me but these are reading versions , different ways of pronouncing the words. but the text and words are exactly the same, there is only one version of the Qur'an, unique, . Only for recitation and pronunciation, there are these versions according to the regions

And for "بإسم الله الرحمان الرحيم " bismillah el rahmane el rahim it's not a verse from the Quran, it's just an introduction. You will find in all surat . Bismillah rahmane rahim . Then start verse number 1 of the sura . Its only an introduction

Muslims say bismillah allah el rahmane el rahim, before doing a lot of things. among her, before reading a soura, we say bismillah ellah el rahmane el rahim and we ended up saying " sadaka el lah el Adim" "صدق الله العظيم " but both are not part of the qur'an .

And maybe you don't understand arabic but rahmane is not some unique name . It means the merciful , and allah have 99 names , each one with a meaning like :

الرحمان AR-RAHMAAN The Most or Entirely Merciful
ٱلْمَلِكُ AL-MALIK The King and Owner of Dominion
ٱلْقُدُّوسُ AL-QUDDUS The Absolutely Pure
ٱلْمُؤْمِنُ AL-MU’MIN The One Who gives Emaan and Security
ٱلْمُهَيْمِنُ AL-MUHAYMIN The Guardian, The Witness, The Overseer
ٱلْمُتَكَبِّرُ AL-MUTAKABBIR The Supreme, The Majestic
ٱلْخَالِقُ AL-KHAALIQ The Creator, The Maker
ٱلْبَارِئُ AL-BAARI’ The Originator
ٱلْغَفَّارُ AL-GHAFFAR The All- and Oft-Forgiving
ٱلْقَهَّارُ AL-QAHHAR The Subduer
ٱلْوَهَّابُ AL-WAHHAAB The Giver of Gifts
ٱلْرَّزَّاقُ AR-RAZZAAQ The Provider
ٱلْعَلِيمُ AL-‘ALEEM The All-Knowing, The Omniscient
ٱلْرَّافِعُ AR-RAAFI’ The Exalter, The Elevator
ٱلْبَصِيرُ AL-BASEER The All-Seeing
ٱلْحَكَمُ AL-HAKAM The Judge, The Giver of Justice
ٱلْعَدْلُ AL-‘ADL The Utterly Just
ٱلْلَّطِيفُ AL-LATEEF The Subtle One, The Most Gentle
ٱلْخَبِيرُ AL-KHABEER The Acquainted, the All-Aware
ٱلْحَلِيمُ AL-HALEEM, The Most Forbearing
ٱلْعَظِيمُ AL-‘ATHEEM, The Magnificent, The Supreme
ٱلْغَفُورُ, AL-GHAFOOR , The Forgiving, The Exceedingly Forgiving

Ect...
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flanker:

Excuse me but these are reading versions , different ways of pronouncing the words. but the text and words are exactly the same, there is only one version of the Qur'an, unique, . Only for recitation and pronunciation, there are these versions according to the regions
No sir!
It's the lies you've been fed with.

Without going far, let me burst this with just one point without going into differences between Warsh and Hafs etc

1. When Uthman destroyed ALL the existing Qur'ans and made copies to be circulated, in how many reading versions (don't forget he wrote this new Qur'an) did he send it out?

2. I assume you used the Hafs Qur'an: do you by any chance know the whereabout of the Uthmanic Qur'an?

If you can truthfully answer the two questions above, you will understand that there is NO way in which different ways of pronunciation will change the LETTERS of the Qur'an!
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flanker:

What will you do if I can show you that the TEXTs of many Verses of the Warsh Qur'an is different from that of the Hafs Qur'an?

We all know that British English is slightly different from American English.
If therefore a Document is written in American English and taken to Britain, would the TEXT change even slightly?

Flanker:

And for "بإسم الله الرحمان الرحيم " bismillah el rahmane el rahim it's not a verse from the Quran, it's just an introduction. You will find in all surat . Bismillah rahmane rahim . Then start verse number 1 of the sura . Its only an introduction

Muslims say bismillah allah el rahmane el rahim, before doing a lot of things. among her, before reading a soura, we say bismillah ellah el rahmane el rahim and we ended up saying " sadaka el lah el Adim" "صدق الله العظيم " but both are not part of the qur'an .

Surah Al-Fatihah (Chapter 1), verse 3 is the 5th chapter of the Qur'an to be revealed. Verse 3 contain the word Rahman!

These are examples with VERSES of chapters BEFORE the Revelation of Al-Isra
Examples:
Surah Al-Baqarah (Chapter 2), verse 163
Surah Maryam (Chapter 19), verse 58
Surah Ta-Ha (Chapter 20), verse 5
Surah Al-Furqan (Chapter 25), verse 60
Surah Ya-Sin (Chapter 36), verse 3

Can you confirm that all these contains the male of Allah as Al-Rahman or Rahman?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hello Mr Flanker
You remind me of a friend in my secondary school. His name was Striker (number 11) in the football affairs

Do you know this great Islamic Scholar: Dr Shabir Ally?

Here what he truthfully said about the Qur'an's preservation and the erroneous standard Narratives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqESGCBsO2w

Dr Shabir Ally claimed that your Scholars have ALWAYS known that the Qur'an has not been perfectly word for word, letter by letter preserved.

Is Dr Shabir Ally unqualified as an Islamic scholar? Has he been paid by Christians to misrepresent Islam?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by gaskiyamagana: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
TenQ:

I am saying exactly what your EARLIEST SCHOLARS are saying about ISLAM!

Are they UNTRUE?

Here is the work of Wahidi - Asbab Al-Nuzul by Al-Wahidi again!

Qur'an 17:110
Say to them (O Prophet!): "Call upon Him as Allah or call upon Him as al-Rahman; call Him by whichever name you will, all His names are beautiful. Neither offer your Prayer in too loud a voice, nor in a voice too low; but follow a middle course."

The earliest and the most important work on the history of the verses of the Qur'an is undoubtedly Kitab asbab al-Nuzul ("Book of occasions of revelation"wink of Ali ibn Ahmad al-Wahidi (d. 1075 CE). al-Wahidi mentions occasions of about 570 verses out of 6236 verses of the Quran.

* تفسير Asbab Al-Nuzul by Al-Wahidi
(Say (unto mankind): Cry unto Allah, or cry unto the Beneficent…) [17:110]. Said Ibn ‘Abbas: “One night in Mecca, The Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give him peace, stood up for the night vigil prayer. He kept saying in his prostration: ‘O Beneficent, O Merciful!’ (Rahman Raheem); And so the idolaters said: ‘Muhammad used to call unto one Allah; now he is calling unto two gods: Allah and the Beneficent (Al-Rahman).

We do not know of anyone by the name of the Beneficent except the Beneficent of al-Yamamah (meaning Musaylimah the liar)’, and so Allah, exalted is He, revealed this verse”.
Said Maymun ibn Mihran: “At the beginning of revelation, the Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give peace, used to write 'In Thy name, O Allah’ until this verse was revealed (Lo! It is from Solomon, and lo, it is: In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful) [27:30], after which he always wrote ‘In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful’. The Arab idolaters then commented: ‘We know this Merciful but who is the Beneficent?’ As a response, Allah, exalted is He, revealed this verse”. Said al-Dahhak: “The people of the Book said to the Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give him peace: ‘You mention very little the Beneficent and yet Allah mentions this name in the Torah in abundance’.

https://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?

Professor
Christian School of Islamic Studies
NairaLand Study Centre .
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by Flanker: 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
TenQ:

What will you do if I can show you that the TEXTs of many Verses of the Warsh Qur'an is different from that of the Hafs Qur'an?

We all know that British English is slightly different from American English.
If therefore a Document is written in American English and taken to Britain, would the TEXT change even slightly?

Surah Al-Fatihah (Chapter 1), verse 3 is the 5th chapter of the Qur'an to be revealed. Verse 3 contain the word Rahman!

These are examples with VERSES of chapters BEFORE the Revelation of Al-Isra
Examples:

Can you confirm that all these contains the male of Allah as Al-Rahman or Rahman?

I dont understand whats your probleme with the word rahmane . maybe you don't understand arabic but rahmane is not some unique name . It means the merciful , and allah have 99 names , each one with a meaning like :

Ect...

And i dont know witch qur'an translation book you're refering to , but in arabic qur'an there is not a single difference on the text , words between hafss warsh recitation technics

1 Like

Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by gaskiyamagana: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
TenQ:

Hello Mr Flanker
You remind me of a friend in my secondary school. His name was Striker (number 11) in the football affairs

Do you know this great Islamic Scholar: Dr Shabir Ally?

Here what he truthfully said about the Qur'an's preservation and the erroneous standard Narratives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqESGCBsO2w

Dr Shabir Ally claimed that your Scholars have ALWAYS known that the Qur'an has not been perfectly word for word, letter by letter preserved.

Is Dr Shabir Ally unqualified as an Islamic scholar? Has he been paid by Christians to misrepresent Islam?

Which verses, words or chapters of the Qur'an?
Where is bible of Jesus language or his disciples languages? I mean the one King James translated? What happened to King James Version that necessitated Revised King James Version?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flanker:

I dont understand whats your probleme with the word rahmane . maybe you don't understand arabic but rahmane is not some unique name . It means the merciful , and allah have 99 names , each one with a meaning like :

Ect...

And i dont know witch qur'an translation book you're refering to , but in arabic qur'an there is not a single difference on the text , words between hafss warsh recitation technics and pronunciations
You are not understanding.

1. AR-RAHMAAN was first revealed on the 50th revelation of the Qur'an
2. It means that AR-RAHMAAN should not exist in the first revelation to the 49th Revelation
3. However, we find it all over in the Qur'an before the 50th Revelation
4. Meaning that someone later inserted AR-RAHMAAN I. The earlier revealed Surahs!
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by gaskiyamagana: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flanker:

Ect...

And i dont know witch qur'an translation book you're refering to , but in arabic qur'an there is not a single difference on the text , words between hafss warsh recitation technics
Don't mind him. A failure in the studies of Bible who is claiming mastery in the studies of Qur'an. What a kind of madness he is displaying in the name internet connection.

1 Like

Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Professor
Christian School of Islamic Studies
NairaLand Study Centre .
I am glad at least that some people are learning some new things about Islam.
My objective is to make Muslims think deeper that the standard Islamic narratives which usually don't stand up to scrutiny. They would at least be able to ask their own scholars questions and ultimately that they will find the Messiah and be saved!

I was almost a Muslim myself some years ago. It was questions like these through the Qur'an that prevented me from reciting the shahada!
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by Flanker: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
TenQ:

You are not understanding.

1. AR-RAHMAAN was first revealed on the 50th revelation of the Qur'an
2. It means that AR-RAHMAAN should not exist in the first revelation to the 49th Revelation
3. However, we find it all over in the Qur'an before the 50th Revelation
4. Meaning that someone later inserted AR-RAHMAAN I. The earlier revealed Surahs!

From were did you get that the word "rahmane " "the merciful " was first revealed on the 50 th soura in revelation order in qur'an ?? El isra'a

I dont want to read all the first 49 surate , but for exemple the sura 48 in revelation order , named "ants" سورة النمل verse 30 , have al rahmane .

And again the opening of surat , bismillah el rahmane el raheem , is not a verse from the surah it's only a formula that Muslims say before doing a lot of things, before eating, before entering someone's house , before reading the qur'an, etc... Its not a verse same with the formula sadaka el lah al adim صدق الله العظيم. When finishing the surah

So again really dont understant the point
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Which verses, words or chapters of the Qur'an?
Where is bible of Jesus language or his disciples languages? I mean the one King James translated? What happened to King James Version that necessitated Revised King James Version?
1. Do you have the Warsh Qur'an? You can download it from playstore (I used to have it on my phone but not now). If you don't have the Warsh Qur'an then maybe you'll prefer videos (two short ones). Whichever you prefer.

2. Jesus didn't write a single word of the scripture. The Bible is written in Aramaic, Hebrew and the New testament in Greek.
This is where everyone translate their bible from. The original Languages can be downloaded online if you care. For the Old testament search for Tanakh, for the new testament search for Greek new testament bible.

In the time of Jesus, Greek was used in writing and documents, Aramaic in day to day living (more like we use broken English in Nigeria) and Hebrew was used by the Jewish Rabbis for worship.

3. King James version and Revised Standard version are not related. King James was the first standard/official English translation done by a committee. Revised standard version was an effort to do a better translation by a different committee.

Like I showed you up to 20 English translation of the Qur'an . Are the translation s many because they are Faulty?

1. Abdullah Yusuf Ali translation
2. Sahih International translation
3. Muhammad Asad translation
4. Pickthall translation
5. Arberry translation
6. Talal Itani translation
7. Marmaduke Pickthall translation
8. Shakir translation

Do you speak Arabic?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flanker:

From were did you get that the word "rahmane " "the merciful " was first revealed on the 50 th soura in revelation order in qur'an ?? El isra'a

I dont want to read all the first 49 surate , but for exemple the sura 48 in revelation order , named "ants" سورة النمل verse 30 , have al rahmane .

So again really dont understant the point
From the book of Al-Wahidi on Qur'an 17:110

Say to them (O Prophet!): "Call upon Him as Allah or call upon Him as al-Rahman; call Him by whichever name you will, all His names are beautiful. Neither offer your Prayer in too loud a voice, nor in a voice too low; but follow a middle course."

The earliest and the most important work on the history of the verses of the Qur'an is undoubtedly Kitab asbab al-Nuzul ("Book of occasions of revelation"wink of Ali ibn Ahmad al-Wahidi (d. 1075 CE). al-Wahidi mentions occasions of about 570 verses out of 6236 verses of the Quran.

(Say (unto mankind): Cry unto Allah, or cry unto the Beneficent…) [17:110]. Said Ibn ‘Abbas: “One night in Mecca, The Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give him peace, stood up for the night vigil prayer. He kept saying in his prostration: ‘O Beneficent, O Merciful!’ (Rahman Raheem); And so the idolaters said: ‘Muhammad used to call unto one Allah; now he is calling unto two gods: Allah and the Beneficent (Al-Rahman).

We do not know of anyone by the name of the Beneficent except the Beneficent of al-Yamamah (meaning Musaylimah the liar)’, and so Allah, exalted is He, revealed this verse”.
Said Maymun ibn Mihran: “At the beginning of revelation, the Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give peace, used to write 'In Thy name, O Allah’ until this verse was revealed (Lo! It is from Solomon, and lo, it is: In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful) [27:30], after which he always wrote ‘In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful’. The Arab idolaters then commented: ‘We know this Merciful but who is the Beneficent?’ As a response, Allah, exalted is He, revealed this verse”. Said al-Dahhak: “The people of the Book said to the Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give him peace: ‘You mention very little the Beneficent and yet Allah mentions this name in the Torah in abundance’.

Everything here is his book. It is the most detailed on the history behind Qur'an 17:110
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by Flanker: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
TenQ:

From the book of Al-Wahidi on Qur'an 17:110

Everything here is his book. It is the most detailed on the history behind Qur'an 17:110

Well after downloading the original book in arabic of Asbab Al-Nuzul by Al-Wahidi . Because i'm not fluent in english . If you understand arabic . The part you'r talking about is on page 294

You can see that first there is no mention that its the first time that the word merciful came in qur'an . It tells a story about disbelievers who heard the prophet pray saying "oh merciful " el rahmane . They mocked him saying the prophet called two gods.
So the question is, do these miscreants know all the verses that came out before isra'a ?? the answer is no ? . So your argument is wrong . And god described as merciful was not only in al-Yamamah ( called musailima el kaddab ) , also in bible and torah , god is called merciful .

and in addition to that, you can see that the author wrote down that the source of this story is from " ibn jarir" who get it from "ibnou abass " , the author himself classified this souce as weak (the part underlined in red on the photo) .

Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flanker:

Well after downloading the original book in arabic of Asbab Al-Nuzul by Al-Wahidi . Because i'm not fluent in english . If you understand arabic . The part you'r talking about is on page 294

You can see that first there is no mention that its the first time that the word merciful came in qur'an . It tells a story about disbelievers who heard the prophet pray saying "oh merciful " el rahmane . They mocked him saying the prophet called two gods.
So the question is, do these miscreants know all the verses that came out before isra'a ?? the answer is no ? . So your argument is wrong . And god described as merciful was not only in al-Yamamah ( called musailima el kaddab ) , also in bible and torah , god is called merciful .

and in addition to that, you can see that the author wrote down that the source of this story is from " ibn jarir" who get it from "ibnou abass " , the author himself classified this souce as weak (the part underlined in red on the photo) .
I of course smiled at you after reading your argument.

1. Did the Polytheists say to Mohammed that he was now having two Gods
Muhammad used to call unto one Allah; now he is calling unto two gods: Allah and the Beneficent (Al-Rahman).
2. Did the disbelievers say:
We do not know of anyone by the name of the Beneficent except the Beneficent of al-Yamamah

In other words the only one using the name Beneficent for his God prior to this time was Al-Yamamah
3. Is it true from Said Maymun ibn Mihran: That “At the beginning of revelation, the Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give peace, used to write 'In Thy name, O Allah’ until this verse was revealed

Meaning that Mohammed before this time used to WRITE Bismilah rather than Bismilahi Rahmani Raheem

4. Is it true that Said al-Dahhak:
“The people of the Book said to the Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give him peace: ‘You mention very little the Beneficent and yet Allah mentions this name in the Torah in abundance’.

5. Is it true that this occurrence happened in the Revelation of Qur'an 17:110

Please how come Mohammed had recited 49 Chapters of the Qur'an over a period of at least 10 years and people say " the only Rahman we know is the Rahman of Al-Yamamah?

Your arguments break down sir EXCEPT your next argument is to attack the source
Your can read both the English and Arabic from this site

If for ten years, no one heard of the Rahman from Mohammed we can authoritatively say that it had NEVER being part of the Qur'an recitations before Qur'an 17:110

Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by Flanker: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
Well as they said there are none so blind as those who will not see . You're building a mountain from nothing . Building your argument from a mockery from disbelievers.

so maybe because you don't understand arabic the word Al Rahmane seems to you something special an argument .but It means merciful in arabic . A prophet praying and saying oh god oh merciful . That's nothing special .

The story and tafsir told by Al-Wahidi talk about the mockery and persecutions suffered by the prophet mohamed during his first years in mecca, in the same verse, moreover, god incite mohamed to hide his prayers from the disbelievers.

And last advise with so little understanding of the Arabic language, I advise you to avoid giving lessons on Islam or to delve into tafseer .
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flanker:
Well as they said there are none so blind as those who will not see . You're building a mountain from nothing . Building your argument from a mockery from disbelievers.

so maybe because you don't understand arabic the word Al Rahmane seems to you something special an argument .but It means merciful in arabic . A prophet praying and saying oh god oh merciful . That's nothing special .

The story and tafsir told by Al-Wahidi talk about the mockery and persecutions suffered by the prophet mohamed during his first years in mecca, in the same verse, moreover, god incite mohamed to hide his prayers from the disbelievers.

And last advise with so little understanding of the Arabic language, I advise you to avoid giving lessons on Islam or to delve into tafseer .
You are deliberately skimming the surface unfortunately, I am not. I am delving deep down.

I asked you some basic questions which you did not want to answer simply because it exposes the details you don't want to expose.
Let me put it is an easier format for you

1. Is it untrue that this occurrence of this happened in the Revelation of Qur'an 17:110

2. Is it untrue that Qur'an 17:110 is the 50th revelation of the Qur'an in order of Revelation?

3. Is it untrue that the Polytheists say to Mohammed that they know ONLY the Rahman of Al-Yamamah?

4. Is it untrue that the book report of
the Messenger of Allah, who used to write 'In Thy name, O Allah’ until this verse was revealed?

Why is it difficult answering these questions,?

Why is it convenient to adopt a summary eliminating damning details?

So, what have I said that is UNTRUE about the report of From the book of Al-Wahidi on Qur'an 17:110 ?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
If you want to see the 26 different Arabic Qur'ans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Zc67FrpWU
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by Flanker: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
TenQ:
If you want to see the 26 different Arabic Qur'ans

grin so funny these two bullshit theorists, they don't even speak or understand Arabic, they don't know what they're talking about spread their ignorance and racism on streets and try even to give lessons about qur'an and islam grin . How can they see the differences if they dont speak arabic Even for nativ arab speaking its difficult to read the different writing styles of arabic .

Hello guys i don't speak english but today i will correct errors in Shakespeare's texts grin

same like what you'r doing about this El rahmane subject, Total nonsense .
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
I guess I should tell you about these ignorant Christians who can't even read Arabic yet teaching people nonsense

Flanker:

grin so funny these two bullshit theorists, they don't even speak or understand Arabic, they don't know what they're talking about spread their ignorance and racism on streets and try even to give lessons about qur'an and islam grin . How can they see the differences if they dont speak arabic Even for nativ arab speaking its difficult to read the different writing styles of arabic .

Hello guys i don't speak english but today i will correct errors in Shakespeare's texts grin

same like what you'r doing about this El rahmane subject, Total nonsense .
The woman don't speak Arabic but the man does! The woman Hatun Tash was a Muslim for several years!

Hatun Tash
She was born and raised in a Muslim family in Turkey and that she converted to Christianity later in life after a period of questioning and seeking.

The Man Jay Smith speaks FLUENT Arabic. He used to live in Somalia.

His academic qualification
Jay Smith's academic area of specialization is Islamic studies, particularly in the areas of Islamic theology, philosophy, and history. He has a Master's degree in Islamic studies from Fuller Theological Seminary and a Ph.D. in Islamic history from the University of London.

You didn't watch the video, I would have asked you to say what lies they have spoken.

Now that you know, and your argument of they don't even speak Arabic breakdown,
So, now what?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by Flanker: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
TenQ:
I guess I should tell you about these ignorant Christians who can't even read Arabic yet teaching people nonsense

The woman don't speak Arabic but the man does! The woman Hatun Tash was a Muslim for several years!

Hatun Tash
She was born and raised in a Muslim family in Turkey and that she converted to Christianity later in life after a period of questioning and seeking.

The Man Jay Smith speaks FLUENT Arabic. He used to live in Somalia.

His academic qualification
Jay Smith's academic area of specialization is Islamic studies, particularly in the areas of Islamic theology, philosophy, and history. He has a Master's degree in Islamic studies from Fuller Theological Seminary and a Ph.D. in Islamic history from the University of London.

You didn't watch the video, I would have asked you to say what lies they have spoken.

Now that you know, and your argument of they don't even speak Arabic breakdown,
So, now what?

From your own video at 02:10 grin , they said themselve that they are not arabic speakers .

So i will stop here . Too much nonsense for me . Have a good day sir
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flanker:

From your own video at 02:10 grin , they said themselve that they are not arabic speakers .

So i will stop here . Too much nonsense for me . Have a good day sir

No sir!
Only Hatun cannot speak Arabic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpsnXMZ5lEE

Have a good day too!

Are you aware that Zakir Naik doesn't speak Arabic?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 5:47am On Apr 15, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Don't mind him. A failure in the studies of Bible who is claiming mastery in the studies of Qur'an. What a kind of madness he is displaying in the name internet connection.
Thanks for the complement!

If I'm a failure in the study of the bible, perhaps you'll teach me as I want to learn.

Thank God for internet connection. It exposed the LIES of Islam. Now, a lot of information you'll want hidden is made available to all. Now, we can translate any Arabic script into English without having to be a professor of Arabic language. We have access to hadiths, Tafsirs and other books only available some years ago to the best of your scholars. We have Arab Muslims and non Arabs who have become Christians.

So, the internet is a boom. In those days, I needed to go to the state library to read hadiths but now, on my phone I have access.

Islam thrives on ignorance and deception to succeed. The standard Narratives are now found to have big holes
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 9:28am On Apr 15, 2023
Many things are difficult to defend in Islam, this is one of them
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by AntiChristian: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

What is dis wan saying?

How will you understand when you don't have the Holly Spirit!
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by AntiChristian: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2023
TenQ:
Mr AntiChristian,

So who are the Ar-Rahman mentioned in the Qur'an

Allah is Ar-Rahman as mentioned in the Qur'an.

Why?
Because the texts of the Qur'an points to this!

Where?
1: Ta Ha Vs 5. The Most Beneficent (Allah) Istawa (rose over) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty).

Anyone can have a throne!
Ta Ha Vs 6. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth, and all that is between them, and all that is under the soil.

So reading the two verses together proves that the One who rose over His throne also has all that is in the heavens and earth and in between them and also in the soil.

Secondly, in Surah Ar-Rahman, 1-4
1. The Most Beneficent (Allah)!
2. Has taught (you mankind) the Quran (by His Mercy).
3. He created man.
4. He taught him eloquent speech.

Only Allah is capable of all these!

More so you are basing your premise on the words of the disbelievers that are unfounded and lacked no basis.
Masaylimah was killed in the battle of Yamamah!

Finally, Allah called Himself by the Beneficent directly in Qur'an 59:22
He is Allah, than Whom there is La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen (open). He is the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by AntiChristian: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2023
TenQ:
My Question 1:
1. Can Muslims please explain how ALMOST all the chapters of the Qur'an except Al-Tawbah including the first 49 Chapters of the Qur'an contain the word Rahman ?

Answers at tangent as usual!
The question was not about chapters that contains Rahman BUT
How come the first 49 Chapters revealed had Rahman when it wasn't revealed till the 50th revelation.
E.g.
What is Rahman doing in Al-Fathia the 5th revelatiom?

You are confused! Al-Fathia was revealed as it is starting with Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim and in seven verses!

Rahman wasn't something to be revealed separately as a name! Are you saying Rahman was revealed in one revelation? Then Rahim another name was revealed in another! The Al-Qudus, As-Salam, Al-Muhmin, etc are revealed in turns!
This makes no sense!

My Question 2:
2. When did Jubril return to Replace the opening phrase "In Thy name, O Allah" with "In the name of Allah the Beneficent the Merciful" (Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem) in the first 49 Chapters of the Qur'an? (Arabic: 'بِسْمِ ٱللَّٰهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ)

Tangent response again.
Did Jubril dictated Rahman as part of the Al-Fathia for instance?
How come no one heard of the Rahman until the 50th Revelation Al-Isra (The Night Journey)?

Since the name of Allah "Rahman" wasn't revealed till Al-Isra, when did Jubril go back to edit the revelation?

Al-Fathia was revealed in Mecca starting with Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim!

My Question 3:
3. What is the evidence for authorisation for this change in the Qur'an?
The change only exist in your head!

We agree that the Qur'an of Mohammed is a COPY of the Qur'an on the mother tablet in paradise.
If the Qur'an of paradise do not have Rahman until the Al-Isra but the Qur'an of Mohammed has Rahman in chapters earlier that Al-Isra, isn't it obvious that there is a change?

My Question 4:
4. How can we prove that the Rahman of
Al-Yamamah is not the same as the Rahman of Mohammed. Apparently, Al-Yamamah owns the copyright to the name Rahman.

The Book
Kitab asbab al-Nuzul ("Book of occasions of revelation"wink of Ali ibn Ahmad al-Wahidi (d. 1075 CE)
Contradicts you sir.

The idolaters claimed they know ONLY of the Rahman of Al-Yamamah!
Do the Idolaters know Qur'an and its Surahs or verses? Rahman of Yamamah is a liar who claimed Prophethood and was killed in the battle of Yamamah and Ar-Rahman is Allah!

Thank you, but ALL these Surahs you QUOTED were revealed AFTER Al-Isra the 50th revelation!

Try these for size: these are examples with VERSES of chapters BEFORE the Revelation of Al-Isra
Examples:
Surah Al-Fatihah (Chapter 1), verse 3

How do you explain the direct inclusion of Rahman in these verses?
How does the revelation of Al-Isra affect others?
Fathia, Ya SIn, Maryam and Ta ha were revealed before Al-Isra!

Of what point is Ya Sin vs 3 here?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

How will you understand when you don't have the Holly Spirit!
No wonder even with the same document, he's seeing only what he's been fed with!
LOL!
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

So who are the Ar-Rahman mentioned in the Qur'an

Allah is Ar-Rahman as mentioned in the Qur'an.

Why?
Because the texts of the Qur'an points to this!

Where?
1: Ta Ha Vs 5. The Most Beneficent (Allah) Istawa (rose over) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty).

Anyone can have a throne!
Ta Ha Vs 6. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth, and all that is between them, and all that is under the soil.

So reading the two verses together proves that the One who rose over His throne also has all that is in the heavens and earth and in between them and also in the soil.

Secondly, in Surah Ar-Rahman, 1-4
1. The Most Beneficent (Allah)!
2. Has taught (you mankind) the Quran (by His Mercy).
3. He created man.
4. He taught him eloquent speech.

Only Allah is capable of all these!

More so you are basing your premise on the words of the disbelievers that are unfounded and lacked no basis.
Masaylimah was killed in the battle of Yamamah!

Finally, Allah called Himself by the Beneficent directly in Qur'an 59:22
He is Allah, than Whom there is La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen (open). He is the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

You seem not to understand this.

1. Al-Rahman is another of Allah's name according to Mohammed.
2. Mohammed mentioned Allah as Al-Rahman for the first time about the time of Surah Isra (the 50th Revelation)
3. Prior to this time, people NEVER heard Mohammed calling Allah Al-Rahman
a. They wondered if Mohammed now has a NEW God other than Allah called Al-Rahman
b. The ONLY Al-Rahman they knew before this time was the Al-Rahman of Al-Yamamah
4. Surah Al-Isra was revealed to RESPOND to these questions by saying that all good names belonged to Allah.

How simple could it be in Comprehension!?

The Problem is that Al-Isra was revealed towards the END of the Meccan Revelation of the Qur'an MEANING that for ALL scriptures revealed before Al-Isra WE DO NOT EXPECT TO SEE AL-RAHMAN at all.

BUT
The Name Al-Rahman ABOUNDS in many Surahs before Al-Isra that THEY MUST HAVE BEEN ADDED MUCH LATER!

Question:
1. Who is the Al-Rahman of Al-Yamamah?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

You are confused! Al-Fathia was revealed as it is starting with Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim and in seven verses!
Can you then explain why in ALMOST 13 years of Mohammed and the Sahaba Publicly reciting the Qur'an NO ONE heard them call Allah by the name Al-Rahman UNTIL just prior to the revelation of Surah Al-Isra (the 50th Revelation)?

AntiChristian:

Rahman wasn't something to be revealed separately as a name! Are you saying Rahman was revealed in one revelation? Then Rahim another name was revealed in another! The Al-Qudus, As-Salam, Al-Muhmin, etc are revealed in turns!
This makes no sense!
Can you please EXPLAIN why Al-Wahidi in his Book Kitab asbab al-Nuzul ("Book of occasions of revelation of Ali ibn Ahmad al-Wahidi says:
Prior to this time, the beginning of every Surah of the Qur'an was preceded with In Thy name, O Allah’ UNTIL this verse (Al-Isra) was revealed

You obviously need to make sense of Al-Rahman EVERYWHERE in the earlier revealed Surahs.

AntiChristian:

Al-Fathia was revealed in Mecca starting with Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim!

LOL!
Except you can prove that Al-Wahidi is a FABRICATOR and his writeup is a BLATANT Lie!
LOL!

AntiChristian:

Do the Idolaters know Qur'an and its Surahs or verses? Rahman of Yamamah is a liar who claimed Prophethood and was killed in the battle of Yamamah and Ar-Rahman is Allah!
Of course they new the Qur'an because
1. Is it true that Up till the death of Mohammed, the Qur'an was mainly RECITED.
2. Why was it that Mohammed never said to the polytheist Complainers that Al-Rahman had been revealed before in the Qur'an (this would have been the simplest RESPONSE that will permanently bury the idolaters)
3. The only Al-Rahman the people had been hearing before this time was the Al-Rahman of Al-Yamamah

AntiChristian:

How does the revelation of Al-Isra affect others?
Fathia, Ya SIn, Maryam and Ta ha were revealed before Al-Isra!

Of what point is Ya Sin vs 3 here?
1. Al-Isra was the 50th Revelation of Surahs in the Qur'an
2. Al-Isra 17:110 was revealed purposely to answer the question of the Al-Rahman
Therefore, in All the first 49 Surahs, we expect to see only
a. In Thy name, O Allah’ AND with Al-Rahman not appearing anywhere either as header of a Surah or within the verses.

Thanks you
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

To understand Islam, you must open ur mind sir. Now, there will be nothing Angel Jubril (Gabriel) will do without the knowledge of Allah. Allah in His Might does what He wills. I’m not a scholar in this field but I’m sure scholars will gladly answer u. Ire ooo
Apart from Mohammed, how come NO ONE saw Jubril?

Are you aware that there is NO WHERE in the Qur'an where The Holy Spirit was described as Jubril?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Believe Is To Doubt! / Reliving Jesus' Last Days On Earth / Do You Believe There Is Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.