Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,170 members, 7,852,983 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran (1768 Views)

Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno / Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? / Asma Ul Husna - Al-hakeem (the Perfectly Wise) - 99 Names Of Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

One thing I noticed is that a Muslim never bothers whenever you tell him about the need to seriously consider destination of his soul in eternity. He doesn't even care about that. He'll be cursing and fighting you, doing things that are anti-god in a bid to defend Islam and yet he considers himself a worshiper of God. Look at how legalwolf for example throws a lot of insults and ill mannered words on this platform daily. That's completely ungodly but he considers himself a staunch worshipper of God. How can someone be deceiving himself that ḿuch?
It is the Spirit of Islam
The bible speaks of the descendants of Ismael that they would be WILD DONKEYS, fighting against each other and everyone else.

The spirit of Islam is one of the spirits of the AntiChrist (instead of Christ) and till date the most successful. Mohammed replaced Jesus for Muslims.

Even though the Qur'an promises them hell fire, they choose to overlook it focusing more on the rituals of religion
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by AntiChristian: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2023
TenQ:

You seem to be at variance with Al-Wahidi, is he a false Scholar and a FABRICATOR?

In clear terms, is Al-Wahidi a LIAR?

Do you have a prove that Al-Wahidi's writeup on Qur'an 17:110 is an ERROR?

If you say that then you should also agree that since there's a mistake in one verse of the Bible then all other verses would also contain mistakes!

I never said he was a fabricator nor a false scholar!
Our Scholars are not "Angels" hence they are infallible.
He can be right or wrong! And his judgement must be checked with other verdicts by other scholars!

I quoted this earlier:
However, it's important to note that "Asbab al-Nuzul" is not a primary source of Islamic teachings. It is a secondary source that provides insights into the historical context of Quranic verses and should be used in conjunction with other established sources of Quranic exegesis and scholarly consensus. As with any scholarly work, it is always advisable to exercise critical thinking, cross-reference information with other reliable sources, and consult with qualified scholars for a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by AntiChristian: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2023
TenQ:

Since is showed you the EVIDENCE of what I wrote from your TRUSTED source Kitab asbab al-Nuzul ("Book of occasions of revelation " of Ali ibn Ahmad al-Wahidi ,
Your ONLY best bet is to SHOW me that you are NOT inventing the Answer palatable to you by PROVING THAT AL-WAHIDI was FABRICATING Texts.

Is Al-Wahidi a LIAR?

I have proven to you that all your "Rahman of Yamamah" and " Rahman revelations were baseless!

Al-Wahdi's book is a secondary book and would be used with other scholar of Islam.

Not all books can be picked by your Holly Spirit Gang and be used to denigrate Islam.

You will fall and fail!

Al-Wahdi is a trusted Scholar!
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by FxMasterz: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
TenQ:

It is the Spirit of Islam
The bible speaks of the descendants of Ismael that they would be WILD DONKEYS, fighting against each other and everyone else.

The spirit of Islam is one of the spirits of the AntiChrist (instead of Christ) and till date the most successful. Mohammed replaced Jesus for Muslims.

Even though the Qur'an promises them hell fire, they choose to overlook it focusing more on the rituals of religion
Meanwhile religious rituals, be it Christian, Islam, Hindu or whatsoever it may be are useless to the soul of man. They guarantee nothing. They don't give eternal life.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by gaskiyamagana: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
TenQ:

1. Do you have the Warsh Qur'an? You can download it from playstore (I used to have it on my phone but not now). If you don't have the Warsh Qur'an then maybe you'll prefer videos (two short ones). Whichever you prefer.

2. Jesus didn't write a single word of the scripture. The Bible is written in Aramaic, Hebrew and the New testament in Greek.
This is where everyone translate their bible from. The original Languages can be downloaded online if you care. For the Old testament search for Tanakh, for the new testament search for Greek new testament bible.

In the time of Jesus, Greek was used in writing and documents, Aramaic in day to day living (more like we use broken English in Nigeria) and Hebrew was used by the Jewish Rabbis for worship.

3. King James version and Revised Standard version are not related. King James was the first standard/official English translation done by a committee. Revised standard version was an effort to do a better translation by a different committee.

Like I showed you up to 20 English translation of the Qur'an . Are the translation s many because they are Faulty?

1. Abdullah Yusuf Ali translation
2. Sahih International translation
3. Muhammad Asad translation
4. Pickthall translation
5. Arberry translation
6. Talal Itani translation
7. Marmaduke Pickthall translation
8. Shakir translation

Do you speak Arabic?
Bring out a verse in the Qur'an that 1 or 2 of these translations by Muslims , not Christian that is/are:
1 against each other or themselves .
2. dropped or missing in one or some of them as we have in different bibles
3. Which of them contained more than 114 chapters as we have Bibles of different number of chapters?
4. Which of them is done to revise, renew or standardized the Arabic text with which it was revealed?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

If you say that then you should also agree that since there's a mistake in one verse of the Bible then all other verses would also contain mistakes!

I never said he was a fabricator nor a false scholar!
Our Scholars are not "Angels" hence they are infallible.
He can be right or wrong! And his judgement must be checked with other verdicts by other scholars!

I quoted this earlier:
However, it's important to note that "Asbab al-Nuzul" is not a primary source of Islamic teachings. It is a secondary source that provides insights into the historical context of Quranic verses and should be used in conjunction with other established sources of Quranic exegesis and scholarly consensus. As with any scholarly work, it is always advisable to exercise critical thinking, cross-reference information with other reliable sources, and consult with qualified scholars for a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter.
1. So, what is the primary source to Islam other than the Qur'an?
2. Why do you Muslims REJECT any Source that offends your modern views of Islam.
3. As per Al-Wahidi, which scholar CONTRADICTS his view on Al-Rahman, Al-Yamamah and Quran 33:110?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

I have proven to you that all your "Rahman of Yamamah" and " Rahman revelations were baseless!

Al-Wahdi's book is a secondary book and would be used with other scholar of Islam.

Not all books can be picked by your Holly Spirit Gang and be used to denigrate Islam.

You will fall and fail!

Al-Wahdi is a trusted Scholar!
You've not proven ANYTHING sir. You have only asserted that you disagree with Al-Wahidi's detailed commentary of Qur'an 33:110

To prove anything, you need a scholar of repute that agree with YOU. Otherwise, you are a complete failure in the knowledge of Islam.

I wait for your scholar of repute!
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

Meanwhile religious rituals, be it Christian, Islam, Hindu or whatsoever it may be are useless to the soul of man. They guarantee nothing. They don't give eternal life.
Exactly sir!

Even as Christians, religion doesn't amount to anything

2 Likes

Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
The Qur'an is the Perfect Word of Allah from the mother tablet in paradise perfectly preserved by Allah himself

gaskiyamagana:

Bring out a verse in the Qur'an that 1 or 2 of these translations by Muslims , not Christian that is/are:
1 against each other or themselves .
Where is the verses of stoning and ten times breastfeeding of adult male?

gaskiyamagana:

2. dropped or missing in one or some of them as we have in different bibles
Where is the Qur'an of Uthman as I know you use that of Hafs?

gaskiyamagana:

3. Which of them contained more than 114 chapters as we have Bibles of different number of chapters?
Why are there differences between the Warsh Qur'an and the Hafs Qur'an?
Who authorized the rearrangement of the DICTATED words of Allah? Did Jubril make a mistake in bringing the Qur'an to Mohammed?

gaskiyamagana:

4. Which of them is done to revise, renew or standardized the Arabic text with which it was revealed?
The Qur'an was revealed in 7 Arabic dialects, what are the dialects and where are the Qur'ans?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by FxMasterz: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
TenQ:

Exactly sir!

Even as Christians, religion doesn't amount to anything
That's what many people don't know.

1 Like

Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by gaskiyamagana: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
TenQ:
The Qur'an is the Perfect Word of Allah from the mother tablet in paradise perfectly preserved by Allah himself

Who authorized the rearrangement of the DICTATED words of Allah? Did Jubril make a mistake in bringing the Qur'an to Mohammed?

The Qur'an was revealed in 7 Arabic dialects, what are the dialects and where are the Qur'ans?

You scored zero.
This shows that you are tailored or computerize in your argument and hatred for Islam, immediately another input other than that with which you are tailored or computerize are offered you malfunction or dysfunction.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by gaskiyamagana: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
TenQ:

According to Jesus, his disciples, holy ghost or holy spirit or Christianity that Qur'an was revealed in 7arabic dialects? Meaning, in your madness, no apology, that Angel Jubril is revealing the Qur'an messages to Muhammad (saw) in 7 Arabic dialects and holy prophet too is communicating them to his followers in the same number of dialects. You need holy deliverance from Islamic antagonism.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by gaskiyamagana: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
TenQ:

You've not proven ANYTHING sir. You have only asserted that you disagree with Al-Wahidi's detailed commentary of Qur'an 33:110

To prove anything, you need a scholar of repute that agree with YOU. Otherwise, you are a complete failure in the knowledge of Islam.

I wait for your scholar of repute!

You don't know him?
He is a FAKE:
Proprietor/Professor
Christian Hatred School of Islamic Studies
NairaLand Study Centre.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by gaskiyamagana: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
TenQ:

1. So, what is the primary source to Islam other than the Qur'an?
2. Why do you Muslims REJECT any Source that offends your modern views of Islam.
3. As per Al-Wahidi, which scholar CONTRADICTS his view on Al-Rahman, Al-Yamamah and Quran 33:110?
Go and obtain Jamb form, and get admission to college or university to study Islam, not fake teaching centre you are trying hard to create here with your failed -on-arrival mission of misinformation, misrepresentation, misinterpretation and misleading about Islam.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by gaskiyamagana: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

According to your Atheist teaching. Tell us more about your Atheism.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 3:18am On Apr 18, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

You scored zero.
This shows that you are tailored or computerize in your argument and hatred for Islam, immediately another input other than that with which you are tailored or computerize are offered you malfunction or dysfunction.
So, why were you afraid of answering these simple questions about the perfectly preserved Qur'an? Are there things you'll like to keep buried?

I give you another opportunity

1. The Qur'an is the Perfect Word of Allah from the mother tablet in paradise perfectly preserved by Allah himself

2. Where is the verses of stoning and ten times breastfeeding of adult male?

3. Where is the Qur'an of Uthman as I know you use that of Hafs?

4. Why are there differences between the Warsh Qur'an and the Hafs Qur'an?

5. The Qur'an was revealed in 7 Arabic dialects, what are the dialects and where are the Qur'ans?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 3:19am On Apr 18, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

According to Jesus, his disciples, holy ghost or holy spirit or Christianity that Qur'an was revealed in 7arabic dialects? Meaning, in your madness, no apology, that Angel Jubril is revealing the Qur'an messages to Muhammad (saw) in 7 Arabic dialects and holy prophet too is communicating them to his followers in the same number of dialects. You need holy deliverance from Islamic antagonism.
LOL!
According to the bible!?
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 3:23am On Apr 18, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

You don't know him?
He is a FAKE:
Proprietor/Professor
Christian Hatred School of Islamic Studies
NairaLand Study Centre.
AntiChristian!
Come and pickup your brother o!
He says Al-Wahidi is a FAKE

Is this Taqqiya just to win an argument?

Okay, Mr gaskiyamagana:!
Why is Al-Wahidi a fake?
Where are your EVIDENCES!
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 3:29am On Apr 18, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Go and obtain Jamb form, and get admission to college or university to study Islam, not fake teaching centre you are trying hard to create here with your failed -on-arrival mission of misinformation, misrepresentation, misinterpretation and misleading about Islam.
Why should you hate me this much?

I didn't say anything different from what YOUR OWN religious books and literatures have said.

You should be qureling with Al-Wahidi and not me.

Please, let's make it a day untill ANOTHER time. I'll certainly call you. At least, to a point you have tried!

May your Allah reward you of your defence of his religion Islam!
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by gaskiyamagana: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2023
TenQ:

AntiChristian!
Come and pickup your brother o!
He says Al-Wahidi is a FAKE

Is this Taqqiya just to win an argument?

Okay, Mr gaskiyamagana:!
Why is Al-Wahidi a fake?
Where are your EVIDENCES!
Al wahidi is the new robotic input in your brain, surely it will continue to influence you till second coming of Jesus.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by gaskiyamagana: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2023
TenQ:

LOL!
According to the bible!?

Which of the multiple versions?
Chapter?
Verse?
As usual, and I will not be surprised if these 3 questions are dodged and parabulated.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by gaskiyamagana: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2023
TenQ:

So, why were you afraid of answering these simple questions about the perfectly preserved Qur'an? Are there things you'll like to keep buried?

I give you another opportunity

1. The Qur'an is the Perfect Word of Allah from the mother tablet in paradise perfectly preserved by Allah himself

2. Where is the verses of stoning and ten times breastfeeding of adult male?

3. Where is the Qur'an of Uthman as I know you use that of Hafs?

4. Why are there differences between the Warsh Qur'an and the Hafs Qur'an?

5. The Qur'an was revealed in 7 Arabic dialects, what are the dialects and where are the Qur'ans?
Over to:
Lecturer
CRS 101 : Warsh Quran Versus Hafs Qur'an.
At the end of the teaching , students will have deeper knowledge of how Qur'an was not a match to the lost, long forgotten revealed and original language of Bible as a result of which it was suffering mutilation left, right, centre ; yet Christians are not ashamed.
Re: Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran by TenQ: 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Al wahidi is the new robotic input in your brain, surely it will continue to influence you till second coming of Jesus.
gaskiyamagana:

Over to:
Lecturer
CRS 101 : Warsh Quran Versus Hafs Qur'an.
At the end of the teaching , students will have deeper knowledge of how Qur'an was not a match to the lost, long forgotten revealed and original language of Bible as a result of which it was suffering mutilation left, right, centre ; yet Christians are not ashamed.

gaskiyamagana:

Which of the multiple versions?
Chapter?
Verse?
As usual, and I will not be surprised if these 3 questions are dodged and parabulated.

Please go take a rest. You have honestly tried at least to defend Allah, his Messanger and his Religion to the best of your ability.

There is still more to learn about Islam.
Both of us can learn some new Qur'an, Tafsir, Hadith and Arabian science to our hearts delight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Did Not Believe There Is Ghost Till My Brother Son Die At There School / See Why A Brother Was Asked To Stop Coming To The Church In My Church / Nse Sues Okereke-onyiuke, Others Over Alleged N264.9m Shares Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.