Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? (1539 Views)

What Can I Invest 2M Naira To Bring In Daily Revenue? / What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest / Invest 2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by Clema21(m): 3:39am On Apr 14, 2023
Good morning guys, pls I'll want appreciate your kind thoughts on this matter...

I've got 2m and I've been thinking on Investing it, so I think of opening a betking shop, please is this profitable?
Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by yrhuhfy113: 3:55am On Apr 14, 2023
Clema21:
Good morning guys, pls I'll want appreciate your kind thoughts on this matter...

I've got 2m and I've been thinking on Investing it, so I think of opening a betking shop, please is this profitable?

PLS SIR, kindly go offline, sit and think.
WE DO NOT KNOW YOU AT ALL...

WE DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU GOT THE 2M

THERE MUST BE PROBLEMS IN YOUR COMMUNITY YOU CAN SOLVE AND GET PAID FOR IT....

if betking is profitable in IBADAN does not mean it will be profitable in abuja.... LEARN TO KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.

WHATEVER YOU DID TO GET THE 2M is what you should continue doing.

SIT AND THINK FOR YOURSELF..... no one here is doing promo with their intellectual property... if you need FINANCIAL ADVICE, Hire a consultant or a financial advisor.... and get professional help.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by Olumighty123(m): 5:35am On Apr 14, 2023
Clema21:

Don't do it. It's not worth it, talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by NapoleonHill: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

PLS SIR, kindly go offline, sit and think.
WE DO NOT KNOW YOU AT ALL...

WE DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU GOT THE 2M

THERE MUST BE PROBLEMS IN YOUR COMMUNITY YOU CAN SOLVE AND GET PAID FOR IT....

if betking is profitable in IBADAN does not mean it will be profitable in abuja.... LEARN TO KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.

WHATEVER YOU DID TO GET THE 2M is what you should continue doing.

SIT AND THINK FOR YOURSELF..... no one here is doing promo with their intellectual property... if you need FINANCIAL ADVICE, Hire a consultant or a financial advisor.... and get professional help.

What a shame.
Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by SavageResponse(m): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2023
NapoleonHill:

What a shame.

What is so shameful in what he said?

Oya tell us!

1 Like

Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by Clema21(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2023
Olumighty123:

Don't do it. It's not worth it, talking from experience.
okay, thanks.
but what really happened?
Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by Sirchiboy: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
Clema21:

I can help you to grow your money under my custody.
I am into business consultation.
Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by Clema21(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Lmao🤣

Thanks...

How will this be..?

Like, how does the growth occur..?

1 Like

Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by Sirchiboy: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
Clema21:

Lmao🤣

Thanks...

How will this be..?

Like, how does the growth occur..?
We trade your money and give you yearly returns.

1 Like

Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by Obioramichael(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Clema21:

Come and invest in my poultry business... And stans a chance to earn 250k monthly once they start laying..
Once you're ready, dm me so we can discuss while I show you my business plan

1 Like

Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by IceColdVeins(m): 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
Clema21:

Bro run away from betking

1 Like

Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by Rubyjade: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sirchiboy:
ma so
Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by SavageResponse(m): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
Obioramichael:

Come and invest in my poultry business... And stans a chance to earn 250k monthly once they start laying..
Once you're ready, dm me so we can discuss while I show you my business plan

You're talking rubbish!

There is no way a 2million investment in a poultry business will start yielding a monthly return of 250K!

1 Like

Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by Veltan40: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Clema21:

Not advisable. I invested over 1.5m into that shit last year and l was disappointed.
It's not worth it.

That's my experience though, the fact it didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for you.

But if you must go into it, avoid Betking and co. Go for Bet9ja, they are more friendly and profitable for agents. Betking has a terrible agent experience compared to betja.

And secondly, LOCATION MATTERS! Choose your location wisely.

Lastly, if I were you, I will start with something like 3 cashier and 2 bookings to test the business first. At least less than 1m can do that for you, instead of throwing everything in at once.
Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by Obioramichael(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
SavageResponse:

You're talking rubbish!

There is no way a 2million investment in a poultry business will start yielding a monthly return of 250K!

It would have been nice of you to ask questions before saying I'm talking rubbish

With 2M ... You will run 600 layers and once they start laying, that's after 5months ; you will make upto 250k monthly from egg sells... There is even possibility that you will make more than than depending on the price of eggs in your area.... But instead of asking to know... You choose bashing... Bravo
Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by SavageResponse(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
Obioramichael:

It would have been nice of you to ask questions before saying I'm talking rubbish

With 2M ... You will run 600 layers and once they start laying, that's after 5months ; you will make upto 250k monthly from egg sells... There is even possibility that you will make more than than depending on the price of eggs in your area.... But instead of asking to know... You choose bashing... Bravo

I don't need to ask any questions cos I can tell that your profit projections are exaggerated so as to convince an inexperienced person to give you 2million then after 6 months you will start giving bullshit excuses when reality stares you in the face

I challenge you to provide calculations to back up your claim of generating a monthly profit of 250K

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by Robertgreene1(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Clema21:

come let us run Rice destoning bizness...very profitable...betting biz is now saturated...besides betting apps has taken over...the cost of running fuel from morn till night no be beans...u go dey service gen weekly..u go dey buy paper... electrical appliances go dey spoil steady...thiefs and chronic debtors nko!... wahala too much for that biz bro..invest in food biz.. Nigerians must eat rice no matter what

2 Likes

Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by Clema21(m): 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
IceColdVeins:
Bro run away from betking
Interesting, why though..?
Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by yudee233: 5:40am On Apr 21, 2023
SavageResponse:

I don't need to ask any questions cos I can tell that your profit projections are exaggerated so as to convince an inexperienced person to give you 2million then after 6 months you will start giving bullshit excuses when reality stares you in the face

I challenge you to provide calculations to back up your claim of generating a monthly profit of 250K
I bet you this guy will not be able to give 60k profit monthly. I’m ready to provide the 2M but I will need a moveable collateral to back my money. Just 50% mortality will make him start signing different tones

1 Like

Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2023
Robertgreene1:
come let us run Rice destoning bizness...very profitable...betting biz is now saturated...besides betting apps has taken over...the cost of running fuel from morn till night no be beans...u go dey service gen weekly..u go dey buy paper... electrical appliances go dey spoil steady...thiefs and chronic debtors nko!... wahala too much for that biz bro..invest in food biz.. Nigerians must eat rice no matter what
Tell me more about this rice business.
Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by Gasayi(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :

Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/checkout
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by Clema21(m): 12:43am On Apr 22, 2023
Veltan40:

Not advisable. I invested over 1.5m into that shit last year and l was disappointed.
It's not worth it.

That's my experience though, the fact it didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for you.

But if you must go into it, avoid Betking and co. Go for Bet9ja, they are more friendly and profitable for agents. Betking has a terrible agent experience compared to betja.

And secondly, LOCATION MATTERS! Choose your location wisely.

Lastly, if I were you, I will start with something like 3 cashier and 2 bookings to test the business first. At least less than 1m can do that for you, instead of throwing everything in at once.

I don't take this advise for granted, I'm grateful...

thanks so much..
Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by Robertgreene1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

Tell me more about this rice business.
open a shop in your location...then be buying rice directly from farmers in Anambra East, transport the rice..destone the rice with a destoning machine...rebag the rice in colorful quality bags
.then sell...
Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
Robertgreene1:
open a shop in your location...then be buying rice directly from farmers in Anambra East, transport the rice..destone the rice with a destoning machine...rebag the rice in colorful quality bags
.then sell...
Do u know how profit margin like. Also will NGN2m capital enough to start it?
Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by Robertgreene1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

Do u know how profit margin like. Also will NGN2m capital enough to start it?
Whatsapp me on 09029541178...let's talk
Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by Yungmil: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Clema21:

Bro did u later invest in betking? If yes how profitable is it. Thinking about it too.
Re: Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? by Rubyjade: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2023
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Where/how Can I Get Loan Of 1 Million Naira / Nigerian Emails Shop Available For Your Business(PROMO PRICE) / Apple Cider Vinegar (eden) Benefit To The Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.