Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest (2257 Views)

Should I Invest 2m In A Betking Business? / How Much Will Be My Monthly Interest Of 5 Millions On Fix Deposit / What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Emmyjean: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2020
Please, what business can one invest #2m in Naija, and be sure of #80k interest monthly. whether rain fall, sun shine ooo, COVID-19 dey, dollar increase or dollar fall ooh, atleast #80k every month but excluding online trading(bitcoin, forest, etc).
I will appreciate your contributions.
Thanks.
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Macelliot(m): 6:56am On Sep 22, 2020
Invest in Chinmark group and thank me later.
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Pearlqueen(f): 6:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Emmyjean:
Please, what business can one invest #2m in Naija, and be sure of #80k interest monthly. whether rain fall, sun shine ooo, COVID-19 dey, dollar increase or dollar fall ooh, atleast #80k every month but excluding online trading(bitcoin, forest, etc).
Thanks.
Sell chilled water in bags and chilled drinks in crates or bits.

If you get a good site, you'll make more than 200k a month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by heniford2: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2020
Emmyjean:
Thanks.
hit me up i will tell. 08126095698
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by modsfucker: 7:08am On Sep 22, 2020
Emmyjean:
Thanks.

Try car wash business... The return seems impressive.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Holiegrail2: 7:10am On Sep 22, 2020
A well located Bet9ja shop will give you that amount and more.
You can own two shops with that amount for more revenue.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by GuyWise101(m): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2020
Nna mehnnnn it depends on your location and what are in high demand where you reside.

Nna mehnnnn be wise and invest and invest wisely, go out first,look around and make inquiries from the people around your location.

Nna mehnnnn lastly pay no attention from NLs giving you numbers to call or giving you their whatsapp or email address most of them are scammers.
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Ever8090: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=heniford2 post=94180498]hit me up i will tell. 08126095698[/qtelluote] tell.am d thing here make everybody hear am ..na so una dey take start..

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by heendrix(m): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Emmyjean:
Thanks.

Ur best bet is this forex of a thing
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Johntemmy(m): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Emmyjean:
Thanks.

invest in plank business then you will thank me later
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 22, 2020
Binary trading , minimal risks, 87% success rate
Surely, its better than nothing, for real you make 4 out of 6 trades with this platform and with a n =N=800,000-=N=1000,000 investment you can be assured of around =N=200,000-300,000 revenue a day and that's almost =N=5000,000 a month, ... It may not seem much but it achievable

Try to look into what I'm saying and if its OK you can call me or WhatsApp me on 08067344821
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by espn(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2020
Emmyjean:
Thanks.
depends on your location...
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by writetopoker2: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2020
Call me on 080 31 345 138 I will tell you about 2 business you can invest your N2m and be sure of N100,000 monthly after your expenses and feeding
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Emmyjean: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2020
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnn it depends on your location and what are in high demand where you reside.

Nna mehnnnn be wise and invest and invest wisely, go out first,look around and make inquiries from the people around your location.

Nna mehnnnn lastly pay no attention from NLs giving you numbers to call or giving you their whatsapp or email address most of them are scammers.

What is "Nna mehnnnnn" for?
Why can't we be matured in things we do and fail to do.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by SavageResponse(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2020
heniford2:
hit me up i will tell. 08126095698

Tell him here!

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by obashiakpu(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2020
Stop saying call me on this or that or dm. Bring it up here so that we can analyse it and you defend it.
Note the op didn't say business to do but where to invest, he may have something doing but looking for another source of income through an investment

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by heniford2: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
SavageResponse:

Tell him here!
why should i tell him so that everyone will bastards it abi eeh i am not if his interested he hit me up or forget please1
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Olutty: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
If you invest it in my partner company, You will be getting 10% return of your investment monthly which is 200,000 monthly guaranteed. For more info call /whatsapp +2348151986211
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by 360great(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
what does it require
Johntemmy:

invest in plank business then you will thank me later
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Johntemmy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
360great:
what does it require
it requires capital that's all.
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by ilovelearning(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
Emmyjean:
Thanks.

If you are serious with your request/question

Your 2,000,000 can make you #300,000 monthly.

Call me or send me a message (eight months proof available if requested).
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Tobi700(m): 12:31am On Sep 23, 2020
Emmyjean:
Thanks.
Have you heard of Oxford Group International?

4% monthly is achievable
You can check my posts on nairaland

Or Chat me on WhatsApp +2348132167085
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Coker302(f): 3:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Trensoncap
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Emmyjean:
Thanks.

Anyone who isn't telling you to trade(bitcoin, trading binary or forex ) is only trying to make you waste your money or wanna scam you.

I have seen 2 or more comments here on trading which is the best.

Just set aside 500k and leave 1.5m in your acct. 500k is enough to bring you monthly 80k if $100 can bring me monthly $300 profit steady.

What I learnt only from this trading is that you must be contented with at least daily $10 profit. When you over trade,you will over loose your capital as well.

Don't be deceived on this platform. Majority of guys here know nothing about trading, they only want to scam people here of their money.

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Emmyjean: 5:12am On Sep 23, 2020
obashiakpu:
Stop saying call me on this or that or dm. Bring it up here so that we can analyse it and you defend it.
Note the op didn't say business to do but where to invest, he may have something doing but looking for another source of income through an investment

Exactly my thought.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by ILoveLight: 5:25am On Sep 23, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

Anyone who isn't telling you to trade(bitcoin, trading binary or forex ) is only trying to make you waste your money or wanna scam you.

I have seen 2 or more comments here on trading which is the best.

Just set aside 500k and leave 1.5m in your acct. 500k is enough to bring you monthly 80k if $100 can bring me monthly $300 profit steady.

What I learnt only from this trading is that you must be contented with at least daily $10 profit. When you over trade,you will over loose your capital as well.

Don't be deceived on this platform. Majority of guys here know nothing about trading, they only want to scam people here of their money.

How did you do it that $100 brings you $300 monthly?
Do you trade yourself or copy trade?
What instruments do you trade?
Please, can you help out? I've been losing funds to this forex trade
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 23, 2020
ILoveLight:

How did you do it that $100 brings you $300 monthly?
Do you trade yourself or copy trade?
What instruments do you trade?
Please, can you help out? I've been losing funds to this forex trade

I trade synthetic indices on binary.

I trade by myself. You can WhatsApp me so I can send you some video to watch.
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by 360great(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
definetly all business needs capital
Johntemmy:

it requires capital that's all.
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Johntemmy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
[quote author=360great post=94372786]definetly all business needs capital [/quote
yes you are right ..but am assuring you a lot of profit in this business.
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Your number bro?

INSTANTCASH345:

I trade synthetic indices on binary.

I trade by myself. You can WhatsApp me so I can send you some video to watch.
Re: What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 28, 2020
bumheit:
Your number bro?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

CELIA FINANCE: This new Crypto mining app could make you your first million / Get Paid To Chat Online / Donation Hub Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.