Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Help, See What My Brother Did To Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help, See What My Brother Did To Me. (238 Views)

Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, See What My Brother Did To Me. by Johnnycife(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2023
After my secondary education, I'd to work to keep myself busy.i taught in various primary schools. it was in the process my pastor connected me to a man who deals on importation of christian books and health related items, my duty was to oversee one of his numerous shops. while I was there, he came one-day and said, he was going to close the shop as the sales of that place was not encouraging. upon hearing this, I was worried, because I slept and cooked in the same shop. left without options, I had to leave and return to my village.
Re: Help, See What My Brother Did To Me. by Johnnycife(m): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2023
I stayed in the village for about three years, eating from friend's house to family members. then a call came in that a family member was looking for a securityman, as Nigerians would call it gateman. I applied and moved in to the city again. I felt a little relieved as I thought; Finally, I was freed from the struggle, not knowing that it was the beginning of another round of affliction. "MRS FLORENCE MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID TO ME I WILL NOT FORGET." when I moved in, the building was still under construction. the guy I met there, who I was going to replace, wasn't kind to me. everything he said to me was in anger. he began telling me detailed explanation of what Mrs Florence had done to him.
Re: Help, See What My Brother Did To Me. by EriMma1: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2023
Just finish your story in one place.

FF.

1 Like

Re: Help, See What My Brother Did To Me. by Johnnycife(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2023
she made sure he used up his previous months salaries before paying him. thus he was leaving, to do something of worth with his time. after I reported his plight to different matured minds, because I was afraid the same fate will befall me, I was told to continue, as I had no choice, and then mine could be different. I obliged and stayed. first, she began to do the same to me. no salary untill the previous one was used up. I continued. soon, she started giving me what I call one week one trouble. I was not allowed to go out and do something meaningful with my spare time. socialize, learn a vocation or meet new people. she was always afriad. "na only she know the evil wey she do. " the part I hated the most was that her white garment church was always seeing visions about me. it came to a time that I became a a centre of discussion in the full church even though I was not a member or attend the church. when most of the members who had heard about me came visiting, they were totally perplexed. they could not understand why they kept saying evil things about me at their church. when these one failed, she began deviceing means to coherce me out of the house. being somebody "WEY BODI DEY PEPPER AM SOMETIMES" she one day accused me of stealing her item as she usually does. with rage I stood, rebuked her sternly. when the argument excalated, she went and did only God knows what in her room, and I received a text from her husband to leave the house. While leaving, I left with nothing, no compensation for supervising their building from start to finish, infact I left with nothing. out of confusion, I left to the village again , this time, I only had thirty thousand naira with me. I had no house, with my luggage I moved into a delapitated building, belonging to my aged stepmom
Re: Help, See What My Brother Did To Me. by Johnnycife(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2023
Please am using a phone bear with me.
Re: Help, See What My Brother Did To Me. by Wodu89: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2023
This is not the end of your journey. All of these is preparing you for who will will ultimately become. Don't see these extreme negative experiences as affliction but rather you're been built up and when destiny finished it's work in you, it will call you up for elevation

Brace up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, See What My Brother Did To Me. by Johnnycife(m): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2023
While I stayed , my elder brother came and joined in. he too having nothing, depended on me for the time been. as he just came out from the cell. with Sincere heart, I used my small money judiciously with him. when that one finished, I sold my PS4 "a gaming console" to help us feed . after I sold it, I bought two wheelbarrows for hiring. all these I thought I was doing for family. not knowing the end would not be good. In the process of time, we moved into fishing as it was a common thing. I even brought the money that we used to start up the process, when the business began to excel, my elder brother whom I was busy helping , rose up, took everything from me without considering my effort, interest or contribution, he would rather go about playing his MP3 radio. a way of displaying that he won and he's happy about it. he does this to mock me. knowing fully well that I had no means of survival, I was again forced to move out of his house to a place where my legs would carry me. luckily I go a room free of rent for myself.but it seems now am starting life from the scratch. I would appreciate if kind nairalanders would assist in any way. nothing is too small. I choose to use my real account no need to hide myself.
Re: Help, See What My Brother Did To Me. by Berrityga: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2023
Your a mumuu man. You have the nerves to come and beg on NL after writing a long cut and join story that's a lie. Use the energy to do something better with your life.
Re: Help, See What My Brother Did To Me. by Johnnycife(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Berrityga:
Your a mumuu man. You have the nerves to come and beg on NL after writing a long cut and join story that's a lie. Use the energy to do something better with your life.

Thanks for your insult, you are not passing through what others are passing through does not give you the right to type whatever u like behind.
Re: Help, See What My Brother Did To Me. by Johnnycife(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Berrityga:
thanks for the insult ,

(1) (Reply)

Would The Presence Of Extraterrestrial Life Disprove The Existence Of A God. / How Do I Help My Brother Turn To Christ? / True Story Behind Endtime Movie (pastor Weaver)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.