Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry (82691 Views)

High Cost Of Phones In Nigeria / Custom Duty On Aliexpress Phones. Please Help / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Minesbetter(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
Nokia X2
Nokia C1 01
Nokia C2 03
Asha 210
Asha 205
Nokia Navigator both the straight and sliding
Nokia N70
Nokia 6120c
Blackberry curve 2
Blackberry bold 2
Blackberry touch 2
Blackberry Q10.....
I've used all of this......
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by jimmyvic(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
My lovely Nokia X2- 02 that year.....but Hauwa get mind tiff am for class....God go settle our case
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Fonjewel0(f): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
SeniorGee:
Sagem no dey there??

Guy! You old no be lie! grin

Phones these days are much better and serves us even better.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by kkins25(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
man is broke oh
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by marostan(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
It just baffled me now that at one time or the other, i used every of these phones showed on these thread. Smh! Omo! I don old ooo!

1 Like

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Mydazz(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
Used that Siemens twice,.... first phone, fell out of my pocket on a journey, wearing a kembe from Lagos to Ondo
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Rick9(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
2013/2014 was the end of the Java/Symbian Era after the release of Nokia Anna and Belle OS. Tecno Android took over. That was also the death of Blackberry in 2015 and 2016.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Ungodly: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
N70 omo… I no like any phone reach Symbian phone that time hahaha
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by prepresh(f): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
I've used the first and second one, come and marry me
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by phemmyfour: 12:28am On Apr 16, 2023
kyber:

I disagree
No think an....Battery can last for days
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by SeniorGee(m): 12:47am On Apr 16, 2023
Fonjewel0:

Guy! You old no be lie! grin

Phones these days are much better and serves us even better.

Yes oo, and much more interactive...
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by donnie2016: 6:28am On Apr 16, 2023
Krak:

I have used every single phone upbthere and more. Let me add a little bit more names: Bird, Truim, Sagem, Sendo. I have used all.

I have used dozens of mobile phones in my lifetime except blackberry phones and Iphones. I just dont like them.
You better go and marry
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Okiemute101: 6:49am On Apr 16, 2023
I've used all and i'm married lol
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by paul300scarlet: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2023
I remember how my class mates see me as a king when i started using N70 (symbiam phone) my first phone that can minimize. ie around 2008 or 2009
My X2 is still alive upto nw. anytime i put battery on am. E de still on o
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by tunize(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2023
I have used most of the phones listed where is
Sagem
Nec
Sony ericsson
Alchatel
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Chiraq77(m): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2023
Omo my life was happier when I was using that ASHA phone
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Card7: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2023
kyber:
I remember using this Nokia asha 200 OMO
I actually bought it then as a secondhand phone after I lost my blackberry bold 4.
I was so happy when I bought the phone for #1800
OMO how sweet was life back then .
It started hanging then buttons started pulling off later it got speaker issues then mouth piece issues, then the Nokia battery began to spoil
omo o vex throway the phone.

Which of these did you use and how did you buy it and how did they get spoilt ?

You're a grand pa sir lol. Those phones look so old and unreal 😯 how were person even able to type then
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by DrMuzungu(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2023
I used these. But I am already married. What should I do now? cheesy
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Owen247: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2023
Yemike:

No. Check it out

this phone vibration fit colapse 3rd mainland bridge.

i used sagem my x1, nokia xpress music, this very hello moto brand lol, and that nokia wey be like xpress musics but d sim card dey stay for under the slide back.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Denoh68: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
Yemike:

No. Check it out
I HAVE THIS PHONE HERE,BUT THE SCREEN HAS SPOILT
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Idarachris84: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Those days we didn't have this much fighting about which brand is best or not.

Everyone was just happy to connect!

Gosh! What happened to us?
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Wanni25(f): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Chiraq77:
Omo my life was happier when I was using that ASHA phone

Laugh wan kill me!

You should be happier now because of the upgrade in technology.

Only thing be say , brands too dey compete that they forget the true essence of tech!

Tech has been misrepresented!
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Kakadancefreak(f): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
DrMuzungu:

No marry again o!
I can imagine what you are probably thinking.

Just enjoy what you have abeg.

No carry thread spoil your good thing
grin angry grin
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Kakadancefreak(f): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
DrMuzungu:

can imagine what you are probably thinking.

Just enjoy what you have abeg.

No carry thread spoil your good thing
grin angry grin
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by wilyparker(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
kyber:
The guy who sold the asha 200 used the money to buy Nokia x2 i belive x2 was a bigger version than that of asha 200
I uses Nokia 3310
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Rinoxy: 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
kyber:

Was it open and close?
Was it flip you meant?
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Rinoxy: 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
wonder233:
If you guys don't mention marriage, you won't feel you have made sense ba? Why are Nigerians so dull?
So not sharing an opinion with others makes them dull? You're the real dullard here.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Rinoxy: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
rubi96:
I used Nokia 1100 first before Xpress music. My xpress music came with a speaker. It was special to me because my dad bought it.😁
Yes, Nokia 1100 was my first phone ever, then the Express music.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
goslowgoslow:

I don't know if the installation is completed in Nigeria. However some brands are manufactured strictly for some countries, the reason is left for the manufacturer to answer.
There is mtn 5g in some part of Nigeria. I get in VI. With a Samsung phone though.
Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by tuneryblue(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
For sale

Re: If You Have Used These Set Of Phones,please Go And Marry by Chiraq77(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
alienvirus:

Ei God this phone na my neighbor papa get am that year ire Akari estate Isolo

We dey always steal from e room to play games

My favourite game on it was that Skydiving Game

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) / How To Download Whatsapp In Asha200 Nokia. / I Need a Code To Restore my Nokia 3110c to Default Settings,please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.