Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri (47890 Views)

Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property / 2019 CAF Awards: Osimhen & Chukwueze Lose Young Player Award To Achraf Hakimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Nachory: 4:52am On Apr 16, 2023
But somebody you claim not to love anymore & you want leave, why would you want half of his money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Kog45(m): 4:59am On Apr 16, 2023
Nigerians with our wahala….wife or mother,just pray to have good one…I remembered how Toto Abuga was murdered along airport road after arrived from UK and everyone believed that his mother was the culprit due to issue he had with his son over properties.It was Toto Abuga wife that stood for his husband when he was alive and after death…..mother or wife can’t be trusted when it comes to money issue o cuz they belonged to the same EVE.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by alllivesmatter(m): 5:00am On Apr 16, 2023
Gadafii:
I want to ask you, hakimi is not the type of husband you want for your daughter, is he the type of son you want for your self??

This jezebel gold digger has been with hakimi when he was hust 19 while she was years older than him, if tables were turn we would call the man sexual predator, but na women so it’s cool, plus a 19 year old boy is expected to own up to his action, if a 19 year old girl got involved with a 36 year old man, the man is manipulative

Your opinion about who ashraff giving his money to his mommy ends up in your assss bro

I would rather be a mommy boy than an eboue, no be today women like her don use men climb ladder, I wouldn’t even be surprised if she’s the mastermind of this rape case just so she can split from him

This is the first major win for the men folk, and I hope all men can learn from this, your mommy will always come ahead before your wife, but some of you will still want to form woke and modern, your eyes go Pepe

God bless you bro. When he was 19, Girl was 31 already.

The ladies/girls/Simpsons are not talking about that. I got manipulated by a 27 year old to enter into a relationship I wasn't ready for. What was her tool for manipulations? Sex, Gifts and Gaslighting.

Girl legitly sent her account details and asked me to refund her when she came to the realisation that her goal/aim wouldn't work.

People, both and men/women go in marriage with dubious mindsets these days. It's specially hard for the men because when you marry a bad woman...she takes all the time on earth to drain you, slowly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Cantonese: 5:01am On Apr 16, 2023
JovialJune:
Lol Hakimi will still pay alimony to his wife and child support for his children, as far as he earns £1million every month and there are records of his earnings, he will pay, he can't escape it.

So you below par Nigerian clowns rejoicing on what you have no knowledge about should keep gloating, we are keenly waiting for more updates on this case, can't wait to call out fools here when it has been decided on what she will get in court.

Unfortunately that is not the case.

It is proven that his wife is rich and the young man, even though he earns 1m Euros monthly, in the eyes of the law is broke.

Now for your information, his wife will pay for his legal services and do you know what, because she is rich, the wife will pay him alimony instead. That’s the law in this case.

Please read very well and get informed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by yusufmurry: 5:08am On Apr 16, 2023
Tell Charles, the author of this piece that he is just like Reno and others

He shot himself by ending that he would give his wife a reasonable part of what they contributed together why only the part you contributed together?

Again, don't compare African(Nigerian ) ladies to ladies of the Western world. Nigerian ladies are very lazy and pure gold diggers looking to reap from where they did not sow.
When Nigerian ladies tell you that "Do you have money" or " I can't come to marriage and suffer". What does that signal to you?

A Nigerian lady will come into marriage and hide what she had earned before marriage from the husband but wants to know the in and out of the husband's wealth. How many Nigerian wives have their husbands as next of kin( let's assume next of kin means who inherits your wealth because that's what a typical Nigerian thinks). They come into a marriage with mistrust and fear of divorce from day one.

In Nigeria, men just marry for marrying seek. Men endure a lot in marriage. Sometimes, with the trouble in marriage, one would ask if marriage is worth it.

You two adults come in for marriage, and each person should help the other reach or attain heights he wouldn't have. And not thinking of what you gain from marriage as if you came with skills to contribute to his wealth.

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:08am On Apr 16, 2023
Not a Gold Digger. But she went after half of his property. Some men can talk just because they are remote controlled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by aquame: 5:11am On Apr 16, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by bellosulaiman(m): 5:12am On Apr 16, 2023
What’s the title of the movie ?
Didirin wants to be relevant like Reno…

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by GloriousGbola: 5:13am On Apr 16, 2023
Tannhauser:
angry
There's only one reason a beautiful and supposedly successful actress with the world at her feet will marry a 19 year old boy, deny it all you want.🤑

Awuzie, capping rubbish in the hope of attracting sympathy fvcks, what some worthless men will do for a wet hole and sweaty thighs 😮😂

Finally it's possible that since he started earning at a young age, his mother was put in charge of his assets as he may have been deemed too young to handle such wealth, over the years since he never had cause for complaints he simply continued the arrangement. It may not have been deliberately done to outwit the wife 😎

I was redpilled by a wonderful African mother 🤪

she was probably the first woman the guy had a relationship with. a lot of athletes and celebrities are very foolish in matters of the heart, especially their first time around.

guy is telling his mother - this is the love of my life. mother knows better, but what can she do at that point?

funny enough, the same thing happened with usher. he also married a much older woman and his mother hated it.

an older , experienced woman of hibas calibre - with access to billionaires, fellow actors etal knows the game she was playing with a small boy who has money but no sense or experience.

what happens next depends of the laws of the land, and how lawyered up hakimi is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by JovialJune(f): 5:14am On Apr 16, 2023
OriOko88:

Why are u this pained. You sounds like its something u can do. Like you can Seek for divorce, divide your husband property into two and run away with it. Oleeeeee undecided

You mother is the Oleeee

3 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:14am On Apr 16, 2023
Fahvvy:
And this one thought he made sense undecided...
Lemme address your pints sir...

1. That a woman has money doesn't absolve her from being a gold digger sir undecided...

If she wasn't a gold digger, let her go with her money and leave the young man with his money, why want half his assets? undecided...

2. A woman's intelligence doesn't stop her from being a woman undecided...

And as you can see, with all her intelligence and ability to speak multiple languages, she still acted like EVERY OTHER WOMAN acts in the course of a divorce, so what are we saying undecided...

3. Whether or not she contributed to his rise isn't certain, I mean just because a woman is with a man who is just starting up doesn't mean she contributed to his rising undecided...

She could just be there hoping he rises and then cash out from it in future undecided...

But however, that she contributed to his rising doesn't make her entitled to half his stuff undecided...

If a woman who has known him for just 5years wants half his stuff, how about a woman who has sacrificed her all for his entire life?

What percentage is she entitled to? undecided...

4. That's your wahala...

5. That's an allegation sir and unless proven otherwise, he is INNOCENT undecided...

Leave them to be spitting trash.

Rape case ko rape tape ni.

For him to had done that he must had seen the gold digger in her. That she's rich doesn't stop her from being a gold digger, abi as Dangote is rich so, e don stop to dey find more money?

People just be capping trash just to motivate nonsense
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by BeanmanX(m): 5:18am On Apr 16, 2023
This guy must be Foolish,,,a very foolish person.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by djseanjohn77: 5:19am On Apr 16, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
woman wrapper has spoken.
This idiot is a simp.

This guy is a SIMP.
First, Hiba Abouk’s net worth is estimated to be around $2 million as per Bolavep. While Achraf Hakimi has a reported net worth of $24 million, 80 per cent of which is controlled by his mother.
The mother have always stood by him, and the only grandchildren she has are from Hakimi's 2 kids. He was born in Spanish and from a poor background, they worked hard extra to be able to cater for his sporting needs.
The simp didn't tell us that part. And when his rape case started, she didn't even side with him at all or have any doubt, which is why I do think it is her doing.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Tywright: 5:21am On Apr 16, 2023
Footballers playing outside their country are always in these mess, rape , spouse collecting half or even more than from their swet. This occurs to many who marries from the western world. May Allah protects us from evil 🙈.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by lesbiconverter: 5:22am On Apr 16, 2023
xendra:
Most men have refused to grow up and most mothers are so greedy and sad in their marriage that they deliberately refuse to tell their sons the truth.

Mothers know it is not their right to their son's properties if he has a wife but greed will not let them tell him, as long has he wants to be stupid they let him be.
Can you explain the part where she wanted half of his estate to herself?
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by yusufmurry: 5:23am On Apr 16, 2023
maasoap:

So many things are wrong with that footballer's decision and lifestyle. A lot of things are wrong with this story. I don't know why many Nigerian males are celebrating him including people around me.

Because it's a win out of the millions case of divorce and golddigging
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by yusufmurry: 5:29am On Apr 16, 2023
JovialJune:

She did not come out of the blue to seek divorce, Hakimi cheated and raped a woman, she has a valid reason to seek a divorce, if he truly loved her, he wouldn't mind giving her what she wants because he knows he's the one at fault.

Has he been convicted of rape? What causes rape for a married man?

Haunt, na una! Well done madam inherited? Why would he give her? Did she contribute anything?
This is the mentality you all go into marriage with.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by ideylaff: 5:33am On Apr 16, 2023
Why is everyone all over the place reacting, passing comments and making judgements over a case we don’t even have the full facts or picture.

This scenario seems manipulative who ever put one side of the story out. It’s not even validated and opinions are all over the place going into melt down.

Think we need to be cautious on passing comments at this time until we get the full picture.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Truvelisback(m): 5:34am On Apr 16, 2023
women ass lickers won't take it likely. grin

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by kolamilan(m): 5:35am On Apr 16, 2023
Ayeolu:

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear
this your format don cast since na.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Xtristopher: 5:37am On Apr 16, 2023
I don't even know who they are. So, no comment

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Xplorepd: 5:38am On Apr 16, 2023
Mastersure:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02Vj2Q1dZ7kW2CHzpQgixVQQiTRa74Uz9xX1RG9MmebcyTkb8fZByt1GnDGQ1faKgtl&id=100000090018585&mibextid=Nif5oz

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1646887732885553153?t=0L9Mp-5FBE1EtaHMWs_XRQ&s=19

It is funny how some people want to sound intelligent all of the sudden. So it would have been better of he had lost half of wealth to a woman who had just been in his life for 5 years. You want to sound intelligent but you just only exposed your dumbness as an individual. You want him to suffer like Emmanuel Eboue did. That guy almost committed suicide and he was eventually helped by going to coach the youth team in Galatasary. Sometimes it's better you keep quiet and keep your dumb opinion to yourself.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Truvelisback(m): 5:48am On Apr 16, 2023
yusufmurry:

Has he been convicted of rape? What causes rape for a married man?

Haunt, na una! Well done madam inherited? Why would he give her? Did she contribute anything?
This is the mentality you all go into marriage with.
I don't just understand these these thrives called women. Just because her game didn't go as she planned it, she is now looking for rape case to tag the guy. For God sake, what will make a man rape his own wife he is married to? The rate these Feminist countries worship women is becoming something else. They always want men to be at the losing even it doesn't worth it. I am pretty sure that they are looking for any means to extort 💰 money from him.
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Princeton92(m): 5:48am On Apr 16, 2023
But she wanted to get richer than before abi??
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Olowosaudi(m): 5:53am On Apr 16, 2023
Kog45:
Nigerians with our wahala….wife or mother,just pray to have good one…I remembered how Toto Abuga was murdered along airport road after arrived from UK and everyone believed that his mother was the culprit due to issue he had with his son over properties.It was Toto Abuga wife that stood for his husband when he was alive and after death…..mother or wife can’t be trusted when it comes to money issue o cuz they belonged to the same EVE.
Hmmm. Sad year mother can't be trusted bros but I can trust mine who gave all to see me become somebody today. Pele that you don't have a sweet mother ooo because if you do, you will know why children go all out to make their mom alright
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by yusufmurry: 6:06am On Apr 16, 2023
Truvelisback:
I don't just understand these these thrives called women. Just because her game didn't go as she planned it, she is now looking for rape case to tag the guy. For God sake, what will make a man rape his own wife he is married to? The rate these Feminist countries worship women is becoming something else. They always want men to be at the losing even it doesn't worth it. I am pretty sure that they are looking for any means to extort 💰 money from him.

They come to marriage to cash out. Very lazy set of people. They will want to protect theirs but share yours with them. Double standard !
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Ashirioluwa: 6:14am On Apr 16, 2023
My people are fighting over strangers matter.

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by BRATISLAVA: 6:17am On Apr 16, 2023
jaxxy:
until a woman comes from nowhere and takes ur property or ur sons property leaving him with nothing then u will know he's ur hero.

A woman who didn't struggle with u to achieve want u have made cannot/shouldn't demand half.

Spare us this reasoning.

Stop sounding sentimental, and ask why reasonable courts of justice are the ones who award these damages to women. No woman needs to "demand"it. You think a man picked a piece of wood from nowhere and brought it into his house as a wife and that when he's done he will toss it back outside and withhold his children. That is the Nigerian men's wisdom and justice. A lot of you need to get married, grow up or drop fundamentalist male sentiment.

The sentimental twist in the headline is that she demanded his money, someone she met in his relatively broke teens, and a lot of men who have nothing to their names but misogyny swallowed that without question and are vibrating in joy about unfounded claims. No man ever gave 100% of his wealth to his wife in a divorce, so all the eboue claims are sentimental and sensational. It's almost funny how men (boys perhaps) trigger themselves emotionally on false facts.

And the woman has her own money from all indications. Women have been sharing their wealth with men who they've divorced, too. Are those men not evil, scheming gold diggers who are demanding what they never worked for? Oh, sorry, they are men so they have pure intentions. The good news is that we will all see the end of the heroic wisdom of a boy that has been repeated all over Nigeria long before the Ugandan outlet used the right words to make boys go rabid.

Even if any woman struggles and becomes the Atlas to your world, you will still divorce her and expect her to be thrown away like a piece of wood because of the usual misogyny.

Work on your mindsets. This topic generates more noise then it's worth as it's mostly vengeful economically stunted boys commentary on it.

Bill gates and Jeff bezos didn't cry over their divorce payouts and alimony as much as Nigerian men. Even this hakmi guy is not as jubilant as they are. It means only one thing.

3 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by BRATISLAVA: 6:22am On Apr 16, 2023
ideylaff:
Why is everyone all over the place reacting, passing comments and making judgements over a case we don’t even have the full facts or pictures.

This seems manipulative who ever put one side of the story out. It’s not even validated and opinions is all over the place going into melt down.

Think we need to be cautious on passing comments at this time until we get the full picture.

It's because there's a large number of angry, jobless boys crawling all over the place. During their elections they were employed to cause violence. Now that is over, they are using the proceeds to promote what they can't verify and make a lot of noise online.

It will be good to know the final end of this case. Maybe they will learn a thing or two. It is either they will continue to hate their wives, their mothers, or the both of them. The only constant for them is misogyny.

2 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Nuzo1(m): 6:23am On Apr 16, 2023
anonymous1759:
angry
You’re a certified SIMP irredeemable one at that . No matter how rich a gold digger is she’ll always want to reap you off to add hers. The khardashian family and Janet Jackson type of marriage is pure gold digging. AMA proud mommy’s boy to the core. I can always rewrite my will if she proves her loyalty.

Who did the Kardashian gold dig on?

Just name one person?

Is it Lamar, Kanye or Humphrey?

Look, being a sucker for fame is not same as being gold diggers.

The kardashians are self made millionaires and billionaires.

Janet Jackson too? How?

Are you aware she had a prenuptial agreement with the ex husband? And he agreed to pay her 500m if she’s married to him for more than 5 years.

It was a contract as a result of fantasy Arabian billionaires have for American celebrities like Janet and even Mariah Carey.

They both got what they wanted.

Now, how’s that gold digging?

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Wonderboy01(m): 6:27am On Apr 16, 2023
Everybody should go to court
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by ufotunang: 6:27am On Apr 16, 2023
Why does she want to claim or have right to 50% of his wealth... what the guy hustled and work hard to acquire...she is greedy and lazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pogba & Ronaldinho Seen Vibing To Burna Boy's "On The Low" At Miami Night Club / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Onazi Ogenyi Pounding Yam For His Mother (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.