Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi (30518 Views)

NAPTIP Arrests 2 Human Traffickers, Seizes 28 International Passports, Others / Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) / Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by tammie24: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
Obidients again
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by donforeign: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
Na normal thing na ...na business
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by StrandedBird: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
Super dope !
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by lereinter(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
This look more like a deal gone wrong
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by Iceberg3: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
coneheaded structured mining industrialists on the loose o, everybody be very careful
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by BusinessPlan22: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
sacajawea:
Rise Up.
Don't just Read this and Look away, Rise IP
Let evil men be reimbursed in Full

How do we rise against them
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by Horus(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
othermen:
This is just an advert for how attractive an investment in trafficking is.

Does a life prison sentence for trafficking is attractive?
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by Dannysaka: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
Nigerians are wicked and terrible people. They can sell their fellow Nigerians just because of money
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by bigtt76(f): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
Pussy work visa 😂😂😂

dre11:
Human traffickers go wild as UK-based madam writes Nigerian shrine, vows to destroy victim

• Another sends cultist to threaten pregnant sex worker battling with womb complications over N2m balance

• Manchester based trafficker declines comment, removes picture from WhatsApp contact

https://thenationonlineng.net/human-traffickers-go-wild-as-uk-based-madam-writes-nigerian-shrine-vows-to-destroy-victim/
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by sulakishop(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
Edo people, Una do!

Iselogbe!!
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by bukatyne(f): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
In this day and age with all the awareness, it is hard to pity anyone who follows a madam outside the country.

This one has even billed you before leaving Nigeria & somehow, you still followed.

I see some people returned to Nigeria because they couldn't do what was expected of them.

That is what I expect any well meaning person who doesn't like her position to do.

I know someone who was 'tricked' with blue collar jobs, even sold everything to fund herself and left. When she got there and saw what was done, ran back after about four months to start from ground zero.

Even the small akwuna she did broke her spirit and she said she feels shame and contempt for herself when she thinks of the things she did to raise money to come back home.
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by Cantonese: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
PulaPower:
She said before she left for Dubai, “Madam had said I would pay her N5 million when I get here. I told her the money was too much but she told me that when I get here and find out that the other girls here are not paying up to that I should let her know, but that it is N5 million that all the girls in Dubai are paying.”

This particular scenario isn't trafficking tho cuz she was informed before leaving naija..

It is trafficking, as the madam took her away on the agreement for payment. That’s a serious offence and should keep her in Jail for many years. The madame know this and they avoid contact with authorities on account of the laws in all the nations.
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by OloyeVIII: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
PulaPower:
She said before she left for Dubai, “Madam had said I would pay her N5 million when I get here. I told her the money was too much but she told me that when I get here and find out that the other girls here are not paying up to that I should let her know, but that it is N5 million that all the girls in Dubai are paying.”

This particular scenario isn't trafficking tho cuz she was informed before leaving naija..
you sound like your mother was trafficked.. if you don't have anything to offer, shove yo device up yo shithole.
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by OloyeVIII: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
tammie24:
Obidients again
Obidients kill you! must everything be an avenue to renew your stupidity. Hungry swine.
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by sharpwriter(m): 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
sanmtiago:
Who else doesn’t feel perturbed by the horrific stories emanating from the internet?
Of course, it's everywhere, we see these things in the movies... Mexican cartels, Chinese Asian triads, even in our nollywoods etc. When oyinbo wan scam us and water down the seriousness of something, they change direct words to synonyms : they call it "Human Trafficking" grin grin cheesy

This is purely Slavery, modern slavery at its best. Slave trade are in levels and still very much around. Trafficking is a sugar coated word angry
Make person wey get ear hear and walk with care especially ladies.
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by Farfalla(f): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
Women are the most wicked creatures on Earth.
See what a woman is doing to her fellow woman.
Na still women dey traffic themselves into prostitution
All of these prostitutes get MADAM
Na woman be oga for prostitution
Na them go still say men are scum
But will traffic themselves for men to knack.

That's why I laugh when I see girls doing women power and supporting women
Women are their own worst enemies

Women will backstab their best friend and watch her die off.
Women that will be jealous of their bestie Just like that..

That's why I don't chase women
Or do any stupid love with women.
Their wahala too much
I bang the shit out of them and dump them for the stupid simps that will suffer forever trying to please them.

May you heal from your hurts.

Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by briggson07(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
Too long to read summarize please
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by sharpwriter(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
HisenseTV:
cry

Does human trafficking still exist in this world?

Omoawoke:
Human trafficking is still a big problem in 2023 and it is a crime against humanity.
People should speak up and report this cases, it is an international crime and the suspects can never go Scott free
It is even slave trade .. Trafficking is a reformed and sugar coated word to reduce the seriousness of what it is....
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by Benrosaria(m): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
dre11:
Human traffickers go wild as UK-based madam writes Nigerian shrine, vows to destroy victim

She said: “I was working in a PoS store before I was approached by one lady called Madam Margret, who happens to be my aunt. The madam paid for my flight down here in Dubai, but I paid for the passport.

https://thenationonlineng.net/human-traffickers-go-wild-as-uk-based-madam-writes-nigerian-shrine-vows-to-destroy-victim/

why steal money from your pos employer ? you are suffering your karma ma! deal with it
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by jedisco(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
PulaPower:

Could you shut up!
I hope the law catches up with such people
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by Neddyogu(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
Na una palava be dat o
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by SoS2023: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Anyone suffering 'overseas' should just japada and stop disturbing Nigerians with their lamentations.

I know NANTIP is doing a great job in this area but greed can not stop those in that crime from frustrating the effort of NANTIP.
check my signature for free stuffs!
The same Naptip that sold me information to Royal Brothel madams to kill me!!

Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by thaoriginator: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Their wahala too much
I bang the shit out of them and dump them for the stupid simps that will suffer forever trying to please them.
f u c k i n g hell!

Hakimi squad 👨‍👨‍👧‍👧

Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by delishpot: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
Pay her her money. When they advice you people against Japa by any means you will say those giving you advice should return home because they are lazy in the abroad. You will say heads are different that yours is better than those that went and failed.
Pay your madam her money and let us hear word.

Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by tammie24: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Obidients kill you! must everything be an avenue to renew your stupidity. Hungry swine.
go and bail your Obi from the hands of UK authorities before they put am for jail there
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by fmonigent(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Their wahala too much

Man wen sabi
Your head dey there
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by XAUBulls: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
dre11:

• Another sends cultist to threaten pregnant sex worker battling with womb complications over N2m balance

• Manchester based trafficker declines comment, removes picture from WhatsApp contact

WTF!
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by XAUBulls: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Anyone suffering 'overseas' should just japada and stop disturbing Nigerians with their lamentations.

I know NANTIP is doing a great job in this area but greed can not stop those in that crime from frustrating the effort of NANTIP.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Japa is the antonym of Japada. grin
Just Japada!

Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by Hezmatosky: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
But the abuse wey they no reply no dey cause fight. My dear if you have the strength, pay her off her money and have your peace. Leave police matter channel all the effort at paying her, she's a troublemaker. Even it's not because u dey abroad o, it can still happen here in Nigeria. A troublemaker is a troublemaker
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by OloyeVIII: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
tammie24:
go and bail your Obi from the hands of UK authorities before they put am for jail there
Go watch ball oga, Obi dey house.
Re: Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi by folake4u(f): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
Farfalla:

May you heal from your hurts.

I say an Amen on his behalf. 😂😂

'They Caught Me Because I Didn't Pray Before Stealing' - Arrested Armed Robber / Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) / Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect