Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,670 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Hakimis Wife And Your Wife May Be Different - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hakimis Wife And Your Wife May Be Different (225 Views)

I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hakimis Wife And Your Wife May Be Different by UmuMuhsinah(f): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2023
All of us may have a mother like hakimis, but not all of us will have a wife like that of hakimi. So don't use hakimis issue as a yardstick or manual in your marriage.
Some of us women will do anything for the betterment of our husbands because we love wholeheartedly and we believe you're for us and our kids, not all women that plans to run you down.
Mothers(wife) can do anything for you because you're there children (bears there husband's name), just like your wife will do for those that bears your name. In the end they want you a Lovely and great man.
God bless our mothers
God bless the good and responsible wives
God bless the good and responsible husbands
And God bless our children

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Can Victims Deal With Gender Based Violence? / Can I Run A Full Time Msc And Work Together / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.