Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Aa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aa (4864 Views)

How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? / At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! / Advantages Of Marrying Woman With AS Genotype If You Are AA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aa by edoncast: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aa by dawnomike(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
edoncast:
My ex who i was not yet married to came to my house in my absence to pack my things away .

She had a son for me and he will be 5 years next year .She packed on january 10th when i was in the office. That day she packed ,she still called to ask for money to refill gas which i sent. Later in the evenning ,i called her on my way home to inform her i was hungry ,she replied and told me she already left .I rushed home and find out she actually did .

A week after ,she came to carry my wall fan and my stabilizer .I have to let that go because i was careless not to have changed the key .

I have made several attempts to reconcile though i didnt beat her or maltreat her .Her only problem with me was that i am rude to her families .This is a lady we have been cohabiting since 2013 when i helped her for admission into my school.

None of her relatives have contributed a dime to her for the ten years we were together .I will only appreciate her mum for her efforts while she was alive .She is the last born with a sister and a brother .

I was once a good boy to their family when i was doing very fine then .Things went bad when i stopped been nice to their families and her brother ,sister husband and her sister ganged up against me .

I called her 2 days ago that i needed to see my son and she said i should wait for her in Agege TFC.While i was waiting ,they were in my house with a car to pack the underlisted items !Please ,what should i do ?

They met my new gf at home and packed all my things .My gf called me but they have left before i could get home .

These are the things carted away .Those marked have been replaced that day and yesterday .The one with red mark are yet to be retrieved or gotten back .

power bank ✅
50k ❌
Mattress ✅
Iron✅
Gas ✅
Pots and all kitchen utensils✅
All my certificates ❌
My pictures❌
Foodstuffs ✅
Drugs ❌
Diaries ❌
Waste baskets ✅
Packer ✅
My son clothes from cradle till 4 years ❌
My baths ✅
Electric blender ✅
Toasting machine❌
My clothes ❌
Stabilizer ❌
Wall fan ❌
Shoe rack ❌
Small android phone ❌
Android charger ✅
My id cards 4 ❌
My company bank statements ❌
Frying pan❌
My company diaries ❌
Wall clock ❌
Flash drive

Involve the police but be ready to part with like 20k and get a lawyer involved... Increase the 50k they took to like 350k. Let the begging start from there.

OR

For the sake of your future connection with your son, retrieve your certificate and let the rest go!!!

26 Likes

Re: Aa by Oloki: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
Cohabiting for 10 years? Wao and no thought of marriage?

Just see that as her dowry you never paid and move on.

On a lighter note, those things can be replaced.

You have a new girlfriend few weeks after she moved out? There are things you aren't telling us.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aa by edoncast: 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
Oloki:
Just see that as her dowry you never paid and move on.

On a lighter note, those things can be replaced.

You have a new girlfriend few weeks after she moved out? There are things you aren't telling us.

So i should not have a gf for 3 months ?Do u know if she is already fucking too?

9 Likes

Re: Aa by Redoil: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
Guy see eh you might be lieing let me wait for her own explanation before jumping into conclusion

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aa by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
Go and collect your certificate back na, I guess she has decided to take her half before you turn Hakimi ..

4 Likes

Re: Aa by Ulunne777(f): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
You guys don't have security or your new girl couldn't lock them out.

My neighbors separated.aftervso much arguments and the husband left.2 months later man came with a truck to cart away their properties while the wife was at work(A bank manager then).Our security alerted tenants, locked the gate and insisted they must wait for the wife to give consent.

Later turns out the wife is the owner of everything in the house except the tv.She produced receipts grin cheesy grin

Man shamelessly carries his tv inside Keke because the truck driver vex leave am. grin grin grin

39 Likes

Re: Aa by suckmedownthere(f): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
She is already fucking too,just get the certificate flash company filesand leave the rest,she wants to bring you to your knees, I have a brother with similar experience the girl took all his certificate and clothes TV DVD mattress but I told him to move on, now he is doing better, these ladies knows you have a bright future but they are scared of losing you instead they find a way to punish you to the extent you may commit suicide...... To hell with her,she will never come back that's the truth....

11 Likes

Re: Aa by olabrinks(f): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
edoncast:

So i should not have a gf for 3 months ?Do u know if she is already fucking too?
why did you cohabit with her for 10 years without marrying her, to me thats wickedness.. now you want to move on with your life like nothing has happened. You are wicked.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aa by Calibrator: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
I no dey put mouth again for the matter of two people who has seen themselves unclothedness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aa by edoncast: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
B
Re: Aa by Caaz: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
Wait n take....simply what my Igbo inlaws called che"re nwe're marriage.

10 fvcking years you were busy slamming someone's daughter free of charge,with a son as a bonus.

Like someone suggested, consider those things she took as her dowry that you never paid.

And to the new girl,pls oga since you're use to free bills,pls do not make her**queen of the rings**

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aa by Ireportlive: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
Get police involved especially to get your documents

1 Like

Re: Aa by edoncast: 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ulunne777:

My neighbors separated.aftervso much arguments and the husband left.2 months later man came with a truck to cart away their properties while the wife was at work(A bank manager then).Our security alerted tenants, locked the gate and insisted they must wait for the wife to give consent.

Later turns out the wife is the owner of everything in the house except the tv.She produced receipts grin cheesy grin

Man shamelessly carries his tv inside Keke because the truck driver vex leave am. grin grin grin

The only thing she own are just 2 pots .

I mean poti meji..So,she never bought any thing out of alll these.

They wanna carry shelf sef
Re: Aa by edoncast: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
Caaz:
Wait n take....simply what my Igbo inlaws called che"re nwe're marriage.

10 fvcking years you were busy slamming someone's daughter free of charge,with a son as a bonus.

Like someone suggested, consider those things she took as her dowry that you never paid.

And to the new girl,pls oga since you're use to free bills,pls do not make her**queen of the rings**

I have already spent a lot replacing these items .The money i used to make these replacenents are the money i kept to get a new apartment after expiration of my rent this month.

Spent 150k already .The mattress alone cost 60k excluding marwa charge ..i have moved on but my documents and flash are important

1 Like

Re: Aa by Caaz: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
edoncast:

I have already spent a lot replacing these items .The money i used to make these replacenents are the money i kept to get a new apartment after expiration of my rent this month.

Spent 150k already .The mattress alone cost 60k excluding marwa charge ..i have moved on but my documents and flash are important
Tell her to return the documents n your gkadh drive.they are yours and it should be returned.
Re: Aa by olabrinks(f): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
edoncast:

why were you fckin this girl in your house for 10 years without putting a ring on her finger despite giving you a son? Answer this question because maybe that’s the reason why she ransacked your house. She is angry and bitter.. which is rightfully so.

10 Likes

Re: Aa by edoncast: 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
olabrinks:
why were you fckin this girl in your house for 10 years without putting a ring on her finger despite giving you a son? Answer this question because maybe that’s the reason why she ransacked your house. She is angry and bitter.. which is rightfully so.

When she was not talking about marriage, should i be the one to talk about it ?

She was so comfortable she forgot about marriage. EVEN her relatives /parents never mentioned about marriage .This is someone i still love despite all odds .Even if she comes back now, i will gladly accept her back but she is so stubborn .Even her relatives are fucking stubborn too

Only God knows why marriage didnt come up all these years??

Only God knows

1 Like

Re: Aa by edoncast: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
Caaz:

Tell her to return the documents n your gkadh drive.they are yours and it should be returned.

She have not returned them o
Re: Aa by Romanoff(f): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2023
He who lies with dogs should be ready to deal with ticks. You cohabited with someone since 2013, common law done take effect o. That's your wife now.

grin

Una no dey even bother investigate family of people wey una dey date before una begin knack unasef.

See the kind yeye family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aa by Godoverevery: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
Funny enough same thing happened to me last month ooo.

Came back from church to meet almost an empty house.

My kitchen was cleared.....all my food stuff gone up to salt...lol....fan ,window cutton,iron etc were all gone.

My ex came to pack everything.......this someone who I never ever believed could do such a thing.

I don't even bother dragging anything cos I blame myself completely.....it all my fault for dating such a terrible human being.

The break up was mutual.....so I didn't bother ask her to return my house key.

I send her a text a week later that have bought those things back and she can come clear them again.

I understood clearly how someone who you think love you can actually kill you without blinking an eyelid.

It was a lesson well learnt...

OP if you can get your stuff back ......try to get them and be careful of your new gf.

Most of them are just devil in human form.....they are out to ruin you......Men be wise.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aa by edoncast: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
Romanoff:
He who lies with dogs should be ready to deal with ticks. You cohabited with someone since 2013, common law done take effect o. That's your wife now.

grin

Una no dey even bother investigate family of people wey una dey date before una begin knack unasef.

See the kind yeye family.

Whose family is yeye family pls?
Re: Aa by olabrinks(f): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
edoncast:

She was so comfortable she forgot about marriage. EVEN her relatives /parents never mentioned about marriage .This is someone i still love despite all odds .Even if she comes back now, i will gladly accept her back but she is so stubborn .Even her relatives are fucking stubborn too

Only God knows
is she the one to talk about marriage or are you supposed to as a man, take charge to do the right thing? Or you expect her and the family to be begging you to pay her bride price? You are wicked.. and I completely understand why she ransacked your home.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aa by Romanoff(f): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
edoncast:

Whose family is yeye family pls?

The family of the girl who didn't even bother that their daughter is cohabiting with a man she is not married to. Till she born, no one even talked about marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Aa by edoncast: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
Bbb

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aa by edoncast: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
olabrinks:
is she the one to talk about marriage or are you supposed to as a man, take charge to do the right thing? Or you expect her and the family to be begging you to pay her bride price? You are wicked.. and I completely understand why she ransacked your home.

You are a woman and i will not reply u again .

1 Like

Re: Aa by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
edoncast:

Only God knows
Huh? See excuse. She needed to talk about marriage for you to marry her? If you love someone and are sure you've found the one, as a man, you know what to do without anyone telling you.

She's the one I'll blame for shacking up with you, giving you a child and playing wifey to you without marriage. This is typically how it ends for women like her - they will not get marriage out of that man, and why it's a good idea for women to avoid sleeping with men before marriage or having babies for them. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? That said, your yeye excuse above no follow. Imagine living with someone for a decade and not marrying them via the excuse that they didn't talk about marriage. You're lucky she did not kuku uproot your house take the whole thing join.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aa by edoncast: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Huh? See excuse. She needed to talk about marriage for you to propose and marry her? If you love someone and are sure you've found the one, as a man, you know what to do without anyone telling you.

She's the one I'll blame for shacking up with you, giving you a child and playing wifey to you without marriage. This is typically how it ends for women like her - they will not get marriage out of that man. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? That said, your yeye excuse above no follow. Imagine living with someone for a decade and not marrying them via the excuse that they didn't talk about marriage. You're lucky she did not kuku uproot your house take the whole thing join.

In all these sa ,i will still love to marry her cos i still love her but i also love my new girl .She is the best thing that i have ever happened to me this year .She is a good girl and if my ex stays too late to come back ,i will marry my new girl this year .She is almost through in school .Just a session left for her in school.

My ex lack of patience and ability to think freely without her relative bad input caused her all these

2 Likes

Re: Aa by olabrinks(f): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
edoncast:

In all these sa ,i will still love to marry her cos i still love her but i also love my new girl .She is the best thing that i have ever happened to me this year .She is a good girl and if my ex stays too late to come back ,i will marry my new girl this year .She is almost through in school .Just a session left for her in school.

My ex lack of patience and ability to think freely without her relative bad input caused her all these
your new girlfriend will show you worse if you marry her. You never see anything. Continue.

8 Likes

Re: Aa by Pochettino(f): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ulunne777:

These three bolded incidents cannot happen together.

It means a whole bank manager left her branch and came back home in mere minutes to meet the ex hubby and the truck driver arguing with tenants/security.

Easy with your lies sister. We women can conjure any story just for likes.

2 Likes

Re: Aa by Godoverevery: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
edoncast:

Wow

My mate tongue

Lols how ur own take apun..gist me na ..

Lol

0904 440. 32 82..

My ex family are the ungrateful type from ekiti.This is a family that abandoned their daughter for me since 2013.Sent her to school, trained her in 2 tailoring shops and later opened a shop for her but my ex attitudes stink.

She doesnt appreciate ,she doesnt say sorry and doesnt say pls .to cap it all,she doesn't say i am sorry .

I once gave her sister a supply contract when i was in lekki where they make at least 50k per week but when this wahala start ,they told me that even if i give them contract then ,did i also give them capital ?

This is a job they got through me been an accountant when my elder sister was broke .My sister would have gotten the contract instead .Even if she didnt have money then,i will give her the job with the company money as capital.

But in all these ,i still love her because she has my son and suffered with me .

She did CS to have my son and i know the paun she got then .Na she no just get sense .Always repeating small stuff we can settle to his senseless brother and that her k-leg sister

But seriously since she left ,i have been doing very fine and i am better now

Have narrated it...check again.

Most of them are ungrateful......someone you are feeding and housing will be doing anyhow.

Will have a terrible Character and will expect you to take her that way quoting no one is perfect BS.

At this point I don't give Bleep about any again......I just live and enjoy my money alone.

This last one really opened my eye.......let no one deceive you bro most of them are very wicked and heartless.

If things should go south that when you will see there true colour.....don't ever loose guard again.

3 Likes

Re: Aa by Nice2023(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
As far a child is involved just forget it,there is nothing police would do.

If u are talking about Nigerian police...just forget it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can't Resist My Secretary / Polygamism - Can You Trust Your Half Brothers And Sisters? / 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.