Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! (2122 Views)

How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? / How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by kingviny: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hello People!

There is now a miracle health therapy in town that would help anyone suffering from Sickle cell or any blood related issue revert to AA so they can enjoy sound health.

It has been working wonders for those humble enough to give it a try.

If you know of anyone suffering from this issue, kindly send them this link.

No more crisis!! No more broken relationship!! No more deaths!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH THANKS TO THIS GOD INSPIRED BREAKTHROUGH!!!

Here is a link to one the beneficiary. Her baby's SC blood status was changed to AA after using our wonderful product made in Switzerland by a world class Biomedical company.

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=227592085443786&id=107826354087027&scmts=scwspsdd

To get the original of these products and details of how to use them, please call or WhatsApp ...

Orthodox or herbal medicine cannot achieve this feat. It takes far more than that!

The taste of the pudding is in the eating.

Pls do get in touch for details.

1 Like

Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by Visocrate(m): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
Its not a miracle that's just one of the medical advancement in science it's been going on for quite a long time now just that people are not well informed about it,though its expensive sha

2 Likes

Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by DoggoneDogg: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
I see Nairalanders foaming in the mouth and dying enmasse soon after taking this medication.

This I have seen.
Seun protect your customers by banning this murderer.

1 Like

Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by kingviny: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I see Nairalanders foaming in the mouth and dying enmasse soon after taking this medication.

This I have seen.
Seun protect your customers by banning this murderer.

For your information, this is an international brand with a $1m dollar insurance on anyone who uses their product and develop any issue.

Stop writing what you don't know. Can you imagine!

3 Likes

Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by NarcissistKing(m): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
You just posted something and expecting people to have interest without mentioning the company's name. Poor PR.

2 Likes

Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by DoggoneDogg: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
kingviny:

For your information, this is an international brand with a $1m dollar insurance on anyone who uses their product and develop any issue.

Stop writing what you don't know. Can you imagine!
[/s]

Sounds like what those GNLD guys in coat always say...

3 Likes

Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by kingviny: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Sounds like what those GNLD guys in coat always say...

This is not GNLD brother. This is about Stem Cells that is capable of rebuilding dead or damaged cells like sickle cells, malnourished cells, cancer cells etc.

Once the building block of the body has been fixed (cells), the ailment would be taken care of.

This actually won a Nobel laureate award in 2007.

Barrack Obama also endorsed it.

It is far different from those supplement companies you mentioned.

This is 100% organic, no chemicals and it works.
Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by kingviny: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
NarcissistKing:
You just posted something and expecting people to have interest without mentioning the company's name. Poor PR.

I can't put too much details to avoid the so called banning that's why I said they should consult me for details.

And keeping the name is a marketing strategy to create suspense. I don't just want to be making claims like an amteur. There is certainly details to give to interested persons.
Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by NarcissistKing(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingviny:

I can't put too much details to avoid the so called banning that's why I said they should consult me for details.

And keeping the name is a marketing strategy to create suspense. I don't just want to be making claims like an amteur. There is certainly details to give to interested persons.

LMAO
A real and recognized company ain't gonna have a deceitful and dubious PR. Post the company name or get the fvck out of this forum.
Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by kingviny: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
NarcissistKing:

LMAO
A real and recognized company ain't gonna have a deceitful and dubious PR. Post the company name or get the fvck out of this forum.

To satisfy your cynicism...

It is Phytoscience.

This is meant to be something that would save someone else's life out there. Pls let it be if you have no need of it.

But I can assure you that it works.

I am an independent distributor of their products just like the over 50k distributors in over 40 countries world wide.

This is not an oko oloyun level o lol

1 Like

Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by NarcissistKing(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingviny:

To satisfy your cynicism...

It is Phytoscience.

This is meant to be something that would save someone else's life out there. Pls let it be if you have no need of it.

But I can assure you that it works.

I am an independent distributor of their products just like the over 50k distributors in over 40 countries world wide.

This is not an oko oloyun level o lol

Same format GNLD people use too. Y'all foot soldiers.

Shalom. Don't mention me anymore!
Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by kingviny: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
I won't even bother to mention that name that reminds me of Adolf Hitler.

But the truth of the matter is that this works because of one unique thing ... Stem Cells.

Blood disease is a cellular disease. Orthodox medicine cannot handle cellular issues while supplement from the likes of GNLD can at best nourish cells but they cannot change them from sickle to the normal shape.

Stem cell discovery is a breakthrough in medicine. Like I said, it won a Nobel Prize ! That's the peak of knowledge recognition on earth.

The product triggers stem cells that have been dormant in the body to action. It is only Stem Cells that are capable of fixing any damaged cells in the body while still replicating themselves for other tasks.

Pharmeutical companies would fight against this because it would spoil business for them. But I tell you, it was even a pharmacist who told me about the efficacy and superiority of Phytoscience products over the rest. And testimonies are bound!

I wouldn't joke about something that has to do with life, it is sacred. I am merely sharing this for those who might not be fortunate to know about this to save lives or halt the relationship breakup due to SC/SS/AS issue.
Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by DoggoneDogg: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
kingviny:

This is not GNLD brother. This is about Stem Cells that is capable of rebuilding dead or damaged cells like sickle cells, malnourished cells, cancer cells etc.

Once the building block of the body has been fixed (cells), the ailment would be taken care of.

This actually won a Nobel laureate award in 2007.

Barrack Obama also endorsed it.

It is far different from those supplement companies you mentioned.

This is 100% organic, no chemicals and it works.
[/s]

All these literature but the company + drug no get name. Issorait
Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by kingviny: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

All these literature but the company + drug no get name. Issorait

Phytoscience is the company name.

It is a combination of their products that would do the job.

There are videos on these products and lots of testimonies which I can't put out here.

There is nothing to hide.
Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by DoggoneDogg: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
kingviny:

Phytoscience is the company name.

It is a combination of their products that would do the job.

There are videos on these products and lots of testimonies which I can't put out here.

There is nothing to hide.
[/s]

A company with such ground breaking medical innovation would not be whispered on NL's trash cans.

It will be on Forbes list with many investors fighting to control it & will appear on NL's front page.

Bleep off with your scam bruh

2 Likes

Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by kingviny: 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

A company with such ground breaking medical innovation would not be whispered on NL's trash cans.

It will be on Forbes list with many investors fighting to control it & will appear on NL's front page.

Bleep off with your scam bruh

I rest my case with you.
Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by DoggoneDogg: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingviny:

I rest my case with you.

Better.
Go scam someone else.
Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by advanceDNA: 5:24am On Aug 05, 2021
kingviny:

I rest my case with you.

Dude listen to what doggonedogg is telling you.
You don’t know what you saying...if a company actually did what you are saying...it’s not you that will be advertising the product...various medical, molecular and biochemistry journals would have published it, large pharmaceutical giants would have jumped on it for bankrolling ...

...u have either attended one seminar where they wowed you with half-cooked medical science or you yourself wants to scam people....

Do u even know what stem cell is??
Do u know the risk involved in stem cell therapy?

Is like someone told you stem cell is now a drug people can swallow...??

don’t stick your neck or name out for something you don’t understand....people will arrest you ooooo...

Stems cells are gotten from bone marrow...and it’s site targeted..like an operation when used in the treatment of sickle cell patient...it’s freaking expensive....

A child that has sickle cell disease is first treated with drugs that destroy his or her bone marrow cells which produces mutated sickle-shape red blood cells that makes him or her sick..
. After that, the donated bone marrow stem cells (usually from a family member or by luck an unrelated donor) are transplanted.

After the process is complete, the donor's bone marrow begins to replace the recipient's bone marrow to produce the new red blood cells that the donor produces.

The risk is crazy:
stem cell is gotten from another human being for the recipient..the body of the patient can reject it in various ways..it can lead to death, blindness, etc....

Patients have to use drugs called immunosuppressant to reduce the chances of the donors immune soldiers from fighting the body of the person that received the stem cells

Still, There are recent news in China some people are using new babies that ddnt make it to harvest stem cells....

So even if by some stroke of luck...someone has done impressive biochemistry work in Converting stem cells to synthetic drugs...the patient will need immunosuppressant after taking them unless they are lucky their body is a match...trust me that probability is almost zero..

Don’t say I ddnt tell you ooooo

9 Likes

Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by BakingPowder247: 6:43am On Aug 05, 2021
So what you are telling me how is that I can marry my AS girlfriend
Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by kingviny: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2021
advanceDNA:

Dude listen to what doggonedogg is telling you.
You don’t know what you saying...if a company actually did what you are saying...it’s not you that will be advertising the product...various medical, molecular and biochemistry journals would have published it, large pharmaceutical giants would have jumped on it for bankrolling ...

...u have either attended one seminar where they wowed you with half-cooked medical science or you yourself wants to scam people....

Do u even know what stem cell is??
Do u know the risk involved in stem cell therapy?

Is like someone told you stem cell is now a drug people can swallow...??

don’t stick your neck or name out for something you don’t understand....people will arrest you ooooo...

Stems cells are gotten from bone marrow...and it’s site targeted..like an operation when used in the treatment of sickle cell patient...it’s freaking expensive....

A child that has sickle cell disease is first treated with drugs that destroy his or her bone marrow cells which produces mutated sickle-shape red blood cells that makes him or her sick..
. After that, the donated bone marrow stem cells (usually from a family member or by luck an unrelated donor) are transplanted.

After the process is complete, the donor's bone marrow begins to replace the recipient's bone marrow to produce the new red blood cells that the donor produces.

The risk is crazy:
stem cell is gotten from another human being for the recipient..the body of the patient can reject it in various ways..it can lead to death, blindness, etc....

Patients have to use drugs called immunosuppressant to reduce the chances of the donors immune soldiers from fighting the body of the person that received the stem cells

Still, There are recent news in China some people are using new babies that ddnt make it to harvest stem cells....

So even if by some stroke of luck...someone has done impressive biochemistry work in Converting stem cells to synthetic drugs...the patient will need immunosuppressant after taking them unless they are lucky their body is a match...trust me that probability is almost zero..

Don’t say I ddnt tell you ooooo

This is nothing like what you just explained. But I appreciate your concern.

Let me explain.

This is a Plant based stem cell therapy. Embryonic stem cell is more complex and expensive.

The Swiss Doctor who created the product and holds a patent for it discovered the regenerative property of a rare specie of apple. He observed how it self heal itself after it's part were eaten by a bird.

It was there he discovered that it was the Stem Cell of the apple that was responsible for such a remarkable regeneration.

It was discovered that through advanced biotechnology, such stem cells can be extracted and utilized by the human body to stimulate the human stem cells to replicate .

With the combination of other essential natural ingredients, his product when ingested through the tongue would directly travel to the brain to make the brain search for the dormant stem cells in the body. It would induce activity and set those stems cells to begin to duplicate and repair till they can fix the cells that are damaged in the body.

There is a video presentation that explain in details how this is done.

I do not have this condition, I would have been a guinea pig for it. But I have watched several videos of people sharing testimonies that it works.

Mibellle Laboratories the producer of this products is a world class biotech company with billions of dollars revenue annually and Dr Zulli , the inventor is a world class scientist. This is not just one of those noise makers?!

The model for sharing this wonderful product is via word of mouth. Someone who has experienced it shares it with someone else etc. It is not based on bill board marketing. Phytoscience is their partner company saddled with the responsibility of sharing this with the world. It is their perogative to do it this way, not mine.

I was skeptical myself at first. Then I went into research. I discovered that a Nobel laureate, Prof. Evans discoverd Stem Cell. I also discovered a video where Barrack Obama endorsed Stem cell research funding while he was President of the US.

Then I went further to do a research on plant stem cells and on how it can induce human stem cells to replicate. Bottom line, the doctrine of plant based Stem cells for regenerative medicine is backed by science and nature.

I did further research on the company. I discovered that they also have products that balances the level of alkalinity/acidity in the body. They also have products that nourishes the red blood cells in the body to ensure that appropriate oxygen and nutrients are circulated round the body.

And guess what, these two concepts was what won the Noble Laurette for Prof. Otto Warburg in 1931 when he discovered that cancerous cells develop more in a body that is too acidic and with low supply of oxygen.

Nobel laureate in Medicine is the peak of knowledge in Medicine. Only geniuses are awarded.

So, if you now have a company that has created products that stimulates Stem cells, balances the acidic/alkalinity level of the body, nourishes the red and white blood cells etc, do you not think it would do wonders for the body? The works of 2 eminent Medical Nobel laureates taken to a higher level.

Skepticism and stereotyping would prevent many from accepting this. The multi billion dollar drug companies too would fight against this as it would spoil business for them. They would tell you it is a lie so that you can continue to depend on their drugs.

Drugs cannot fix cellular problems that is why they cannot provide cure for most terminal diseases. They can only at best manage it.

I am taking this much time to explain so you would know that I have done my research and that I am not just one who would be deceived by a claim. I have seen Testimonials and I have studied the products.

What's more, they are all 100% organic with insurance cover.

Only when we return back to nature can we actually find cure to our health problems. Plants are our friend in this regard, not chemicals!

If you need videos that explains more, you can get in touch.

After watching Testimonials of several Sc cases, what I discovered is that as soon as they start taking the products, their crisis stops. Then depending on their body chemistry, at different time interval they experience changes from SC to AA upon continuous usage of the product. No side effect, no operation, no extraction or injection of anything. They just take the product combination religiously and that's it.

1 Like

Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by advanceDNA: 8:50am On Aug 05, 2021
kingviny:

This is nothing like what you just explained. But I appreciate your concern.

Let me explain.

This is a Plant based stem cell therapy. Embryonic stem cell is more complex and expensive.

The Swiss Doctor who created the product and holds a patent for it discovered the regenerative property of a rare specie of apple. He observed how it self heal itself after it's part were eaten by a bird.

It was there he discovered that it was the Stem Cell of the apple that was responsible for such a remarkable regeneration.

It was discovered that through advanced biotechnology, such stem cells can be extracted and utilized by the human body to stimulate the human stem cells to replicate .

With the combination of other essential natural ingredients, his product when ingested through the tongue would directly travel to the brain to make the brain search for the dormant stem cells in the body. It would induce activity and set those stems cells to begin to duplicate and repair till they can fix the cells that are damaged in the body.

There is a video presentation that explain in details how this is done.

I do not have this condition, I would have been a guinea pig for it. But I have watched several videos of people sharing testimonies that it works.

Mibellle Laboratories the producer of this products is a world class biotech company with billions of dollars revenue annually and Dr Zulli , the inventor is a world class scientist. This is not just one of those noise makers?!

The model for sharing this wonderful product is via word of mouth. Someone who has experienced it shares it with someone else etc. It is not based on bill board marketing. Phytoscience is their partner company saddled with the responsibility of sharing this with the world. It is their perogative to do it this way, not mine.

I was skeptical myself at first. Then I went into research. I discovered that a Nobel laureate, Prof. Evans discoverd Stem Cell. I also discovered a video where Barrack Obama endorsed Stem cell research funding while he was President of the US.

Then I went further to do a research on plant stem cells and on how it can induce human stem cells to replicate. Bottom line, the doctrine of plant based Stem cells for regenerative medicine is backed by science and nature.

I did further research on the company. I discovered that they also have products that balances the level of alkalinity/acidity in the body. They also have products that nourishes the red blood cells in the body to ensure that appropriate oxygen and nutrients are circulated round the body.

And guess what, these two concepts was what won the Noble Laurette for Prof. Otto Warburg in 1931 when he discovered that cancerous cells develop more in a body that is too acidic and with low supply of oxygen.

Nobel laureate in Medicine is the peak of knowledge in Medicine. Only geniuses are awarded.

So, if you now have a company that has created products that stimulates Stem cells, balances the acidic/alkalinity level of the body, nourishes the red and white blood cells etc, do you not think it would do wonders for the body? The works of 2 eminent Medical Nobel laureates taken to a higher level.

Skepticism and stereotyping would prevent many from accepting this. The multi billion dollar drug companies too would fight against this as it would spoil business for them. They would tell you it is a lie so that you can continue to depend on their drugs.

Drugs cannot fix cellular problems that is why they cannot provide cure for most terminal diseases. They can only at best manage it.

I am taking this much time to explain so you would know that I have done my research and that I am not just one who would be deceived by a claim. I have seen Testimonials and I have studied the products.

What's more, they are all 100% organic with insurance cover.

Only when we return back to nature can we actually find cure to our health problems. Plants are our friend in this regard, not chemicals!

If you need videos that explains more, you can get in touch.

After watching Testimonials of several Sc cases, what I discovered is that as soon as they start taking the products, their crisis stops. Then depending on their body chemistry, at different time interval they experience changes from SC to AA upon continuous usage of the product. No side effect, no operation, no extraction or injection of anything. They just take the product combination religiously and that's it.

Good luck to you man...I don’t know where you got your research papers from...but I read medical and biotechnology journals a lot...the latest advances in plant stem cells including that of apples is applicable in treating skin issues and wrinkles ......and this is plausible because plants have high presence of antioxidant..

If you understand basic biochemistry, I don’t think you would even believe some cooked up science about how plant cells can regenerate or fix human mutation...

U keep talking about testimony...u and I know those video can be cooked up...is there a way you verified the video?? Did u know someone who truly has sickle red blood cell that know has normal biconcave shaped cells after taking this organic stuff u talked about??

Like I said...best of luck...
Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by kingviny: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2021
advanceDNA:

Good luck to you man...I don’t know where you got your research papers from...but I read medical and biotechnology journals a lot...the latest advances in plant stem cells including that of apples is applicable in treating skin issues and wrinkles ......and this is plausible because plants have high presence of antioxidant..

If you understand basic biochemistry, I don’t think you would even believe some cooked up science about how plant cells can regenerate or fix human mutation...

U keep talking about testimony...u and I know those video can be cooked up...is there a way you verified the video?? Did u know someone who truly has sickle red blood cell that know has normal biconcave shaped cells after taking this organic stuff u talked about??

Like I said...best of luck...

You are an intelligent person from the way you write. Why not ask for the videos and dig deeper yourself. With what I have written at least it should prick your curiosity.

What you don't know should not be rubbished. Rather, you should investigate. The Testimonials are not cooked.

There is a 1m dollar insurance cover for anyone who develop complications from the use of their products and till date , non has come forward to claim that.

A Nigerian nurse in UK was told by medical experts that she had 3 months to live due to her degenerated kidney. By Providence, she got in contact with a lady who introduced her to this product. She had prepared for death so she felt there was nothing to lose trying it out.

Lo and behold, her kidney was completed regenerated. She became healed in a matter of months. Her Doctors were marvelled. She was saved because she gave it a try. I can send you her testimonial video. If you listen, you would know it was not cooked up. Why would someone lie about such!

Science working with nature produces result. But science working with chemicals and DNA tampering would only produce diseases, mutation and deaths.

Do what great minds do ... Investigate.
Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by advanceDNA: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2021
kingviny:

You are an intelligent person from the way you write. Why not ask for the videos and dig deeper yourself. With what I have written at least it should prick your curiosity.

What you don't know should not be rubbished. Rather, you should investigate. The Testimonials are not cooked.

There is a 1m dollar insurance cover for anyone who develop complications from the use of their products and till date , non has come forward to claim that.

A Nigerian nurse in UK was told by medical experts that she had 3 months to live due to her degenerated kidney. By Providence, she got in contact with a lady who introduced her to this product. She had prepared for death so she felt there was nothing to lose trying it out.

Lo and behold, her kidney was completed regenerated. She became healed in a matter of months. Her Doctors were marvelled. She was saved because she gave it a try. I can send you her testimonial video. If you listen, you would know it was not cooked up. Why would someone lie about such!

Science working with nature produces result. But science working with chemicals and DNA tampering would only produce diseases, mutation and deaths.

Do what great minds do ... Investigate.

Brother...Videos of someone saying they got heals are not proofs or ways to investigate the efficacy of a drug...that’s no different from church miracles....

this is science you are talking about....so where is the research paper and it’s randomized control tests .....Where’s the in vitro stage result, before the in vivo..na human beings go take this thing oooo.....

Researching if a drug works is not by videos of what people say..this is Nigeria naaa..we’ve heard about so many claims..
Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by kingviny: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2021
advanceDNA:

Brother...Videos of someone saying they got heals are not proofs or ways to investigate the efficacy of a drug...that’s no different from church miracles....

this is science you are talking about....so where is the research paper and it’s randomized control tests .....Where’s the in vitro stage result, before the in vivo..na human beings go take this thing oooo.....

Researching if a drug works is not by videos of what people say..this is Nigeria naaa..we’ve heard about so many claims..

I sent over 1m worth of the product to a friend in the U.S last week. If it has not gone through rigorous evaluation, it wouldn't have been approved by the almighty FDA let alone be allowed to come in to the US. It is also approved by NAFDAC.

It is very unfortunate that the strong negative energy in this country has made many to be very biased or cynical but the truth of the matter is that, there are also good things and good people in this country. Let's be positive so we can grow!

The products have been in Nigeria for years and it is helping those who are using it health wise. Even financially too for those who want to be a distributor.

I have watched and listened live to over 30 different Testimonials at different locations across the world of the efficacy of this great product. These are not make up stories. Some of them even showcase their test results before and after. I am sure you know it is not easy for people to come out and expose their ailment just like that on a social space. It takes eternal gratefulness and the need to let people know of the wonders of the product for them to openly give such testimonies.

In conclusion, be rest assured that this is not a scam. Medical ethics does not allow for massive publicity of health claims. Besides, the powers that be would not allow it to be well known as it would affect their multi billion dollars drugs making business.

The creator of this product actually deserves a Nobel laureate in Medicine in my opinion. It takes care of about 200 different degenerative and blood related diseases.

1 Like

Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by advanceDNA: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2021
kingviny:

I sent over 1m worth of the product to a friend in the U.S last week. If it has not gone through rigorous evaluation, it wouldn't have been approved by the almighty FDA let alone be allowed to come in to the US. It is also approved by NAFDAC.

It is very unfortunate that the strong negative energy in this country has made many to be very biased or cynical but the truth of the matter is that, there are also good things and good people in this country. Let's be positive so we can grow!

The products have been in Nigeria for years and it is helping those who are using it health wise. Even financially too for those who want to be a distributor.

I have watched and listened live to over 30 different Testimonials at different locations across the world of the efficacy of this great product. These are not make up stories. Some of them even showcase their test results before and after. I am sure you know it is not easy for people to come out and expose their ailment just like that on a social space. It takes eternal gratefulness and the need to let people know of the wonders of the product for them to openly give such testimonies.

In conclusion, be rest assured that this is not a scam. Medical ethics does not allow for massive publicity of health claims. Besides, the powers that be would not allow it to be well known as it would affect their multi billion dollars drugs making business.

The creator of this product actually deserves a Nobel laureate in Medicine in my opinion. It takes care of about 200 different degenerative and blood related diseases.

Deserve a noble prize in medicine?? You are funny??
Where is the paper of his research work..??
Is this how Otto Warburg and Alexander Fleming received Nobel prize??

What type of medical scientist sell drugs to people without data of laboratory and clinical research..... shouldn’t this be enough to worry you..??
Instead, u are calling it negative energy becos you don’t care about standards, ethics, and safety...

You also talked about FDA approval...FDA approval is not like nafdac...you can find list of the drug they approved on their website, including the date....go and run the drug name on FDA database and see if you will come up with anything..

Good luck man..I hope your drug doesn’t hurt anybody..

1 Like

Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by kingviny: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
advanceDNA:

Deserve a noble prize in medicine?? You are funny??
Where is the paper of his research work..??
Is this how Otto Warburg and Alexander Fleming received Nobel prize??

What type of medical scientist sell drugs to people without data of laboratory and clinical research..... shouldn’t this be enough to worry you..??
Instead, u are calling it negative energy becos you don’t care about standards, ethics, and safety...

You also talked about FDA approval...FDA approval is not like nafdac...you can find list of the drug they approved on their website, including the date....go and run the drug name on FDA database and see if you will come up with anything..

Good luck man..I hope your drug doesn’t hurt anybody..

This is not just a drug. And yes, it is approved by FDA. No need to argue with you. Do you think Mibellle laboratory Switzerland is a novice at doing the right thing? You are talking of papers etc When they have long passed that stage!

You can choose to argue till tmr. Those who are using it and benefiting from it are there globally.

Dr Zulli holds a PhD , do you attain such a feat without writing papers?
Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by jabolo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Damn. The psychology driving pyramid schemes is at play on this thread. Articulate as this kingviny dude may sound, his motivation is clear - money money, money.

Too much smoke screen (some obscure Swiss Lab, not the likes of Pfizer lol) , vagueness, overreach ('President Obama has endorsed stem cell technology' ), etc.

Any one with a modicum of education or exposure will know a 'wonder drug' that can eradicate sickle cell, will be at the highest discussion levels of the WHO, and African Governments. Not being pushed through dubious pyramid schemes with epicenter in places like Malaysia, India, Thailand, and now Africa.

Relies on a relatively higher proportion of uneducated and desperate people.

Like someone said, good luck, and hope your product will not kill someone.

I will add, if your product persuades someone to spend money in desperation for a cure we all know does not work, and the person ignores conventional, tested medicine that offers a chance of a cure. Then dies in the end.

On your head be it.
Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by advanceDNA: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
kingviny:

This is not just a drug. And yes, it is approved by FDA. No need to argue with you. Do you think Mibellle laboratory Switzerland is a novice at doing the right thing? You are talking of papers etc When they have long passed that stage!

You can choose to argue till tmr. Those who are using it and benefiting from it are there globally.

Dr Zulli holds a PhD , do you attain such a feat without writing papers?

I said where is the paper of this work that is being sold as a product people are now using...?? Don’t You know how therapeutic agent development works?? It should have research data for people to see...

You said u also did research about it...so what were u looking at.?? Just Videos of testimonies??

U said It’s not a drug?? u ddnt say it’s a food either. If it’s not a therapeutic agent, supplement, or food... why is the FDA approving it..??

Ur problem is that u think attacking you...I’m not...I have SS people... and I need to be sure what I’m going to introduce to them...

1 Like

Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by MurderX: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
There might not be so much focus on finding a cure for sickle cell anaemia since it's only prevalent in subsaharan africa and india. Just like we are about to witness the first malaria vaccine after the disease has claimed millions of lives in Africa. Maybe if it affected Europeans then little researches like this would have been blown out of proportion.
I struggle to understand the concept of an oral therapy curing genetic diseases, seems overrated. I must however commend this marketer he patiently defended his product without getting offensive, I expected him to react at a point but he maintained his calm. Well done bro, wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by kingviny: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
advanceDNA:

I said where is the paper of this work that is being sold as a product people are now using...?? Don’t You know how therapeutic agent development works?? It should have research data for people to see...

You said u also did research about it...so what were u looking at.?? Just Videos of testimonies??

U said It’s not a drug?? u ddnt say it’s a food either. If it’s not a therapeutic agent, supplement, or food... why is the FDA approving it..??

Ur problem is that u think attacking you...I’m not...I have SS people... and I need to be sure what I’m going to introduce to them...

I understand your concern. One have to be very careful so as not to complicate the debilitating health problems of patients with blood related health issues.

You see bro, nature has all that is needed to take care of all sicknesses, I mean all sicknesses. But with our so called modernization and sophistication, we have tampered with the building block of our body ... Cells.

This company (Phytoscience) have discovered a way to help rebuild and nourish abnormal cells in the body, be it sickled cells, cancerous cells or malnourished cells.

Once the cells are fixed, tissues, organs and the entire body system would then be ok.

Stem cell therapy treatment is cellular based. It is a safe type, it is plant based and it works. No injections, no draining of blood, no bone marrow transplant etc Patients are to just use the products for a short or long period (depending on individual's body metabolism) and they would experience results.

I won't classify it as a drug. It is more than a drug. It is a supplement because it nourishes the body, it is a kind of drug because it actually cures but then, it is much more!

Forget about Google articles or here says or all these sophisticated English. People are using it and it is working for them. If only you know the power of Stem Cells.

I cant attach scientific videos of how Stem cells works and how this company's products works because nairaland only allows 4mb of upload.

But if you are really interested, you can get in touch with me on WhatsApp - 08109946200

Il send you all the video presentations which showcases how the products work and the research work behind them.

You would see why it is difficult for adults to easily recover from disease haven lost most of their stem cells. You would then see how this company with their ingenious products are able to naturally stimulate the duplication of stem cells in the body so that they can move to any damaged cells in the body to take up their forms and functions while expelling the bad cells out as waste product from the body.

It is only Stem Cells that are capable of doing this not drugs that's why I said we can't really classify this product as drugs.

Once Sickled cells are replaced by normal cells thanks to Stem Cells, a Sickle cell patient would be ok health wise.

I am for saving lives and ending sorrows in families that's why I am evangelising this.

Do you have a better alternative?

Would you rather believe in paper work or in people who have lab results to show?
Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by kingviny: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
MurderX:
There might not be so much focus on finding a cure for sickle cell anaemia since it's only prevalent in subsaharan africa and india. Just like we are about to witness the first malaria vaccine after the disease has claimed millions of lives in Africa. Maybe if it affected Europeans then little researches like this would have been blown out of proportion.
I struggle to understand the concept of an oral therapy curing genetic diseases, seems overrated. I must however commend this marketer he patiently defended his product without getting offensive, I expected him to react at a point but he maintained his calm. Well done bro, wish you good luck.

Thanks alot bro. I really don't know how else to express myself. I have only invited people to explore this and then decide if it is worth it. I cant put up too much details here.

Someone even wrote that my motive is money and all sorts. I am almost blowing hot but I just have to calm down as I have to also put myself in their shoes. It is a serious matter.
But what if it works? would a doubting Thomas have been able to find out?

Pfizer is a drug making company. I have made a contradistinction between drug products and nature products, yet someone is comparing and expecting it to be the likes of Pfizer that would produce this breakthrough.
As if Christ came from the ranks of the Pharisees.

Well, they can continue to doubt. If with the way I have been able to break things down some people can still think it is a hoax, then good luck to them.
Re: At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! by kingviny: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2021
Doubt is destructive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Incest In The Family / The Reasons For Background Checks Before Marriage / Treatment For Cough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.