Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Missing Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Boy (1599 Views)

Missing Boy On Front Page Found(pic) / Missing Boy Found After Seven Days In The Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Boy by tgunner: 2:10am On Sep 22, 2011
my brother, samuel edet by name 3yrs old, short, dark in complexion is MISSING incase of any information pls report to the nearest police station,

Re: Missing Boy by doctokwus: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2011
Am an advocate 4 d use of d social media to hep ourselves in dis country and dis is one such way.It wud hep if u can post where he was last seen,heading where and d last clothes he wore,have u contactd all ur relations and evn friends of family?I pray he wud b fd soon because kids are treasured items
Re: Missing Boy by tgunner: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2011
it happened in ikotun egbein alimosho local govt. an outskirt of lagos state. He was last seen on tuesday 20th of sept around 7:30pm, putting on a blue nd black stripe t shirt
Re: Missing Boy by Bawss1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2011
It would help if this thread is put on the homepage. Where's the moderator?
Re: Missing Boy by ifyalways(f): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2011
omgosh!

@OP,seen last on tuesday around 7:30pm doing what?Was he hawking,returning from or going where?Was he alone or with a househelp?

I pray he's found and returned home safely.
Re: Missing Boy by blank(f): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2011
I have said a prayer for him. He will be found hale and hearty in Jesus name.
Re: Missing Boy by ifyalways(f): 5:31am On Sep 27, 2011
@OP,any good news?
Re: Missing Boy by Nekai(f): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2011
sad
Re: Missing Boy by tgunner: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2011
he was playing right in front of his house nd takin away by a guy who lodged in a guest house in the same house where the boy lives.
Re: Missing Boy by ifyalways(f): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2011
^oh Awurade!

Are the parents well off?could this be kidnapping,any ransome call?

Is there no remote way to trace this guy from the guest house?omg,i can't begin to imagine what the mom of that boy is passing through now.

God please,do something.
Re: Missing Boy by ifyalways(f): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2011
@OP,any good news?

God,please save our families,hearken unto our prayers and touch the hearts of whomever that have this boy.He would be found and returned home safely.Amin
Re: Missing Boy by chimza: 10:33am On Sep 29, 2011
God please may dis little boy come back safe and sound. remember u said in ur word that children are ur heritage, please do something quick in jesus name amen
Re: Missing Boy by tgunner: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2011
we are still hoping on God to do something
Re: Missing Boy by Nekai(f): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2011
sad
Re: Missing Boy by tgunner: 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2011
finally d abductor called yesterday demanding for 3 million naira cash.
Re: Missing Boy by blank(f): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2011
After almost a month? Na wa o. God is in control.
Re: Missing Boy by ifyalways(f): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2011
tgunner:

finally d abductor called yesterday demanding for 3 million naira cash.
Wow,after close to a month?Did you guys atleast hear the boy's voice,speak with him?

God is on the throne and not asleep.May his mercies see the parents through this dilema and also be with the boy.As for the abductors and people working with him(how would he get the boys praents contacts if not for the fact that he has insiders working with him),no rest for the wicked.
Re: Missing Boy by stepo707: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2011
How did the abductor get the phone number? strange

(1) (Reply)

I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child / My Wife Has Health Challenges –chime / Two Years After Her Death, Woman Gives Family Wonderful Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.