Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

ASUU Warning Strike! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Warning Strike! (1539 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? / Is ASUU Actually Going On An Indefinite Strike Or Just A Warning Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Warning Strike! by Anurugwo(m): 5:42am On Sep 22, 2011
As the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, warms up for its warning strike scheduled to commence next Monday, it has appealed to well-meaning Nigerians to prevail on the Federal Government to live up to her responsibility to avoid further disruptions in the education sector.
continue, http://hotnaijanews.com/2011/09/ASUU-warms-up-for-warning-strike/
Re: ASUU Warning Strike! by Pysam(m): 6:12am On Sep 22, 2011
I become very angry when i read or see this kind of news,what re they waiting for before they answer this guyz do they want a total break down of the system? People must this government wait for a strike action or one violent act before given attention to matters of national interest.no wonder the MEND will blow up pipe line to be held .BOKO HARAM will bomb and kill innocent nigerians to be held.I become very angry when i read or see this kind of news,what re they waiting for before they answer this guyz do they want a total break down of the system? People must this government wait for a strike action or one violent act before given attention to matters of national interest.no wonder the MEND will blow up pipe line to be held .BOKO HARAM will bomb and kill innocent nigerians to be held.

(1) (Reply)

Click Www.facebook.com/yabatech.admissions To Join Our Fan Page / ABU ZARIA School Of Basic And Remedial Studies Sales Of Form Out!!! / One Day Governor Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.