Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Is Your Modem Still Locked? Why Pay For The Unlocking When U Can Do It Yourself? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Your Modem Still Locked? Why Pay For The Unlocking When U Can Do It Yourself? (653 Views)

Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot / How To Use Mtn Fastlink To Browse With Any Sim (unlock Your Modem Now). / How To Convert Your Modem To Universal And Browse The Internet For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Modem Still Locked? Why Pay For The Unlocking When U Can Do It Yourself? by Winnerslfc(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2011
I know we have pc geeks here and as a pc guru, its time you start enjoying the benefits of your knowledge. Well, if you are not, sorry but its your fault because you haven't laid hold on my comprehensive manual on how to use a computer which teaches everything about computer operation and how to use programs like MS WORD, MS EXCEL, MS POWER POINT, INTERNET, etc. And its FREE for those who also want to learn Website Design/programming at home with the help of another comprehensive book on that.

Anyway let's go on with the modem unlocking. As i have said before, doing this is very easy that after doing it yourself, you may end up getting angry with yourself if you have ever paid anybody for it,
INTERESTED IN DOING IT YOURSELF? ok let's go here for that. http://successsys..com/2011/09/unlocking-your-modem-yourself-is-easy.html
Re: Is Your Modem Still Locked? Why Pay For The Unlocking When U Can Do It Yourself? by gafmod: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2011
Hi winnersifc,i really need your free e-book on web design,internet,etc.Also,i'll like 2 know if it possible to increase the speed or rather make faster my 1x multlnks modem.Tanks.
Re: Is Your Modem Still Locked? Why Pay For The Unlocking When U Can Do It Yourself? by hillsate: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2011
hey, must yo direct people to another destination when the solution is right here.

Guys to to this thread and download the modem unlocker free of charge. You'll get the instructions on the thread. Enjoy!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-441616.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Bulksms Portal / Need A Licensed Mac Computer Softwares And Latest 2012 Avg With 6yrs License / A Life Without Google: How Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.