Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) (1776 Views)

Sexcade With My Neighbors Daughter [+18] / Lucifer's Bride (18+) / Lucifer's Key (book Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by Antimandatethie(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2023

(This story is rated 18+)
Written by Henry Zibima
Episode 1
IN LOVE WITH LUCIFER’S DAUGHTER

My fiancee’s sister seduced me! Josephine and I were set to get married in about a month time.

Our pace was fastened in earnest preparation for the wedding.

It was just about six months ago when I proposed to her; I surprised her at her workplace.

She went utterly speechless as I bent one of my kneels to the ground holding a plain black ring case in my hands and said the famous four words every lady desires to hear.

“Will you marry me?” I asked softly.

People quickly gathered around to see what was going on. A lot of chattering came from the crowd but I recognized the voice of her best friend.

“Say yes Josephine, say yes”. Her best friend urged.

“Do me the honors by completing me as a man; let me be the one to place a ring on your finger; Josephine I can’t imagine growing old with anyone else, apart from you” She hesitated, maybe because she was yet to recover from the shock.

I was a thousand percent certain she never saw it coming; not even a fortune teller would.

I had to smile to conceal the anxiety I started to feel within, a lot of people had already begun recording videos with their phones and I didn’t want to end up being disgraced on social media.

Her hesitation had began to spark fears in me, but I was soon overwhelmed with relief when she finally spoke.
“Yes! Gerald, Yes!”
Screams of delight saturated the atmosphere and I was filled with ecstasy.

I placed the ring slowly on her finger while she leaped for joy.

I pulled her close to me, into a warm hug; boy I felt fulfilled.

It still is the happiest day of my life, although Josephine’s dad was not fully in support of our union. He claimed he wanted the perfect men for his jewels.

He is a highly respected man and owns one of the biggest insurance companies in the country.

I found out that he had refused a lot of men from getting married to his daughters, his behavior is cold almost always and it’s really very tough to please him.

I got to know Josephine through her younger sister – Susan. Her spellbinding sexy shape was what earned her popularity in the university. As a matter of fact; Josephine is really very beautiful but Susan is just a goddess; she was known for her voluptuous shape.

Susan had a sculpted figure; she was wasp waisted, had wide hips and a proportionate upper body.

She could be likened to an hour glass, only that her curves were more defined.

She had slender eyebrows and her eyelashes were velvety.

Susan had a joyous personality, a sugary voice which I adored. She had the ideal body any lady would desire, I sometimes wonder if God was showing off when he created her.

If it were possible, I would have gotten married to her instead but she had lots of suitors on her neck and I even suspected she was taken.

Aside that, I knew Susan had some feelings for me. I became sure of it when she started acting jealous after I proposed to her elder sister. Whenever I was at their family house, Susan would be on skimpy clothes. She would put on very brief gowns and mini skirts, displaying her assets whenever I was around. I just assumed it was nothing but I never knew she had other sinister plans.

I tried to avoid any problems but I knew deep down I really wanted to strāff her.

It even got to the extent where I would create fantasies in my head; I would imagine her drawing circles on my d!ck with her killer @ss, m0aning loudly and screaming my name.

Boy did I imagine crazy things, for someone who was about to wed, you could judge me as a carefree person.

I didn’t have any plans to cheat on Josephine but I knew very well that if her younger sister gave me the chance, I was gonna seize the opportunity and f#ck the hell outta her.

The Devil knew my heart, he knew that all I needed to cheat on my fiancee was space, time, opportunity.

So he served it to me; on a platter of gold…
T B C

Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by Orfankwagh(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
Interesting! Alert me of episode 2
Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by Antimandatethie(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
Orfankwagh:
Interesting! Alert me of episode 2

okay bro
Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by Antimandatethie(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2023
IN LOVE WITH LUCIFER`S DAUGHTER (E2)

I didn’t have any plans to cheat on my fiancee but I knew very well that if her younger sister gave me the chance, I was gonna seize the opportunity and f#ck the hell outta her.

The Devil knew my heart, he knew that all I needed to cheat on my future wife was space, time, opportunity. So he served it to me; on a platter of gold…

It happened just about a month to my wedding.

I received a call from Susan, she said she had a friend who bakes and could handle everything that had to do with the baking at a cheaper rate, Susan asked me to rush down to her house before the lady leaves. Josephine insisted on an elaborate wedding and I didn’t have enough resources, so I was eager to cut costs. Unsuspectingly, I didn’t think twice when Susan asked me to meet the “Baker-friend” of hers at their family house. I hurriedly started my fairly used 2014 Toyota Corolla, and zoomed off.

The door wasn’t locked so I entered inside since I was very familiar with their place. I knew something was off immediately I stepped my feet in the house, the very noisy Adepoju’s family building seemed oddly serene and quiet.

Susan came down the stairs to meet me in the sitting room, she must have heard my noisy engine when I parked.

Oh my goodness! My head almost blew off.

Susan was almost unclad in a very short, revealing, body hug gown. The material was very light and one could easily see through it, provided the environment is bright enough.

I could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra, her firm b00bs were obvious through the gown and her n!pples pointed directly at me. I was lost in them, licking my lips as I stared at the both watermelons in burning desire, at that point I just wanted to hold them in my hands and squeeze the life out of them.

“Gerald!… Gerald!!… Gerald!!!” She called.

“Yes… yes?”
“Didn’t you hear me. It seems you left your ears at home?”
Typical Susan; her only flaw remains her uncouth attitude.

“I thought you said the baker is here already?” I asked.

“She left because she won’t be chanced to deliver before the event”

“Why then didn’t you inform me? You just wasted my time” I said a bit annoyed.

“She just left” Susan answered carefreely.

“Where is your dad? Where is everyone and why is the house so quiet?”
“They went for a friend’s Thanksgiving, I’m the only one at home” she smiled
seductively.

Susan sat on the couch directly opposite me, her legs widespread and a huge part of me felt she did it on purpose. Aroused, I couldn’t handle the pressure, I was already having a hard ōn as my phāllus reacted to what my eyes had seen.

I took a quick peek in between her legs. Gosh! She wasn’t wearing panties!
Why was she doing this? Susan had turned me down numerous times before I finally met Josephine.

Whenever I tried to get something going between us, she would immediately shut me off like an irrelevant being not worthy of her endowments. So why this?
I began to sense that something was not right.

“I’ll have to take my leave now” I said.

“Just like that? Won’t you at least spend some time around, chat, I could even get you something to eat”
“I have important things to do” I said strongly.

“Gerald why are acting so childish?”
“Childish? How?” I asked perplexed.
“Gerald I want you”. She said, walking towards me like a model on a runway.

“I don’t get you, what do you mean by you want me?” Was I dreaming.

“Gerald, isn’t it obvious? Can’t you see that I want you, haven’t I given you enough signs already? What more do you want to recognize the obvious?”
Susan placed her hand on my chest and began caressing it softly.
“I deserve you, not Josephine”
“No…no. I can’t do this” I struggled to say.

“My marriage is in a month time”
“And so? Stop the pretence! I see the way you stare at me most times and I know you want me too”

“But… but…” my voice faded away. I had lost woefully to pleasure.

“Let’s just do this, no one has to know about it.”

She had undone my first button and slipped her hand into my shirt.

“No!” I shouted and pushed her off me.

Susan was stunned, and utterly disappointed.

I walked in haste out of the house.

As swift as my legs could carry.

“Gerald!” she called and I turned back.

“I’ll be upstairs, meet me there when you are ready”
I shook my head in disbelief, and walked out of the house to my car. She must have concluded that I had no interest in her but she was wrong; I opened the car door, sat inside inserted the key and was about driving away when I looked down at the bulge in my pants. I didn’t want to succumb but my JT had succumbed a long time ago.

And it was as if I could hear it speak.

“Isn’t this what you’ve always wanted?” Isn’t it what you’ve always desired? A chance to strāff the hottest girl in school… Why shun it now when you’ve finally gotten it? Remember; opportunity they say comes but once.

My JT was right, I raised up the lid of my car and grabbed a single condōm out of the packet. I proceeded to take another one, just in case. Stuffing and squeezing the flaccid condōms into my pocket to avoid any suspicion.

I looked around, no one seemed nearby. Perfect, I walked back inside, my protruding bulge very obvious.

This time around; I locked the door.

Walked hurriedly up the stairs in eager desire to satisfy my urge.

I had lost control of myself, I pushed open the door slowly.

Dāmn! I heard myself say.

It was jackpot for me; Susan was already stark naked.

It was like she knew I would come back.

And that was the genesis of many more escapades to come. Our hunger for each other seemed unquenchable, insatiable, inextinguishable. We continued seeing each other almost everyday.

We savoured the act but the problem was how long we could keep it a secret…
Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by Antimandatethie(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2023
Orfankwagh
Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by Antimandatethie(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2023
hdaveyork
Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by Antimandatethie(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
bizza45, ehmusshogun, rapsodi6, greeeneyes, tsharp, amiablejudy, meneski, Divenpen1,
Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by Antimandatethie(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
kimberlyWest, queenitee, marianneada, mhizgap, Evajael, girlharley, Darkcrisp, jagugu88li
Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by Antimandatethie(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
ehmusshogun, meneski
Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by Antimandatethie(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
royalguy123, saucygal193, ThrillPlus.
Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by hdaveyork(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
i don lap
Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by Orfankwagh(m): 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
E3 But this time around find an avenue to tell us the type of styles susan gave the actor.
Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by hdaveyork(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2023
Nlfpmod Mynd44 Fp is scanty of novels o
Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by hdaveyork(m): 8:56am On Apr 21, 2023
Chieflopez, Jennypharb1, Oriyomin25 (guy, sentimental? politics? I no sure o), ifud (Ikpa!), Abelranking, beamot431, seun9303, WAACUT, slimkhan, bimberry1307, Poisonivy01, kolings, Dav8king, INDUSTRIALFAN, princessConfy, phoenixchap (my man ), mide14real, Onetop (mind yaself o! ), ambs50, lakesman1, Microfels, Teameemoses, izaray, pgodson7, dupsai, YINKS89, Dhavido, EkopSparrowAyara, tunjilomo, Mhizsuccess, tayot1, hotswagg12, 2lynx, ChizzyMaris, sheycrown, and most especially eyesofpearls

1 Like

Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by hdaveyork(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2023
), calamus Obaf1, elaptron95, slimkhan, victoria2000 (a very warm welcome to you girl (chai!), Abelranking (got it right this time , tunjilomo, ayamalexander77, YINKS89, do4luv14, devilmaycry1, 2Lynx, Adalyon, Didov1 Anne2012, maryamuwane, princessConfy, OlufemiWhit, GenieXWZ, Cameoluv, beautygboel, mobodan7, stevodot22, butterfly55, IAmAmbrose, pgodson7, Louiseafaye, Emperortj93 ....everyone, It's Time to read o!

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by hdaveyork(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2023
Obinnau, Divepen1)
Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by Jozilinn: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Evil sister 👺
Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by Antimandatethie(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
Jozilinn:
Evil sister
thanks
Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by dalexz: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nice story right here,
Hopefully it will be dope
Re: In Love With Lucifer`s Daughter (18+) by calamus(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
Orfankwagh:
E3 But this time around find an avenue to tell us the type of styles susan gave the actor.

Na that one you know. grin
Styles

(1) (Reply)

My Extra-Terrestrial Affair [Updated] / The Mermaid & The River Goddess / A Silent Charm You Need When Your Physical Qualities And Charm Fails You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.