Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,156 members, 7,957,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Do You Know Anyone Called Morachi? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Know Anyone Called Morachi? (1364 Views)

Morachi Ft NaetoC – Gbogbo Diz Gurlz / Ibu Onye - Morachi - Is he Better Than D'banj?? / Morachi-hapuya Lyke Dat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Anyone Called Morachi? by dacurz: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2007
heard morachi's new singles? the one on his myspace page? wow,you all should hear those jams.of da hook.the proof,only you and wontigbolofa.you can visit his myspace page on www.myspace.com/morachi
his albulm is set for release september 22nd 2007 @tha palms nu metro stores lekki.

Re: Do You Know Anyone Called Morachi? by HYBRIDX(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2007
the name rings a bell, dong!
NAH,CANT PLACE IT,
Re: Do You Know Anyone Called Morachi? by Configur(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2007
YEAH ,I KNOW HIM,

LOVED HAPUYA ,D BEAT IS REALLY BAD. I WONDER WHO PRODUCED D SONG
Re: Do You Know Anyone Called Morachi? by smile4kenn(m): 7:19am On Sep 04, 2007
i know morachi. when i was in Nigeria, his sister was a very good friend of mine. He lives in Ejigbo. He is also a yahoo product
Re: Do You Know Anyone Called Morachi? by genie7: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
beware or this guy and his family they are no good.
Re: Do You Know Anyone Called Morachi? by showbobo(m): 1:42am On Nov 11, 2009
genie7:

beware or this guy and his family they are no good.
how do u mean
Re: Do You Know Anyone Called Morachi? by debetmx(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2009
Used to live in Ile ipo ejigbo area, confirmed yahoo boy, believe me. Had a brother called roy and a sister called sandra who am sure almost every guy in the area has bedded and a mother that has bleached all her skin. The guy is so fool of himself and so so whack. I think that does it
Re: Do You Know Anyone Called Morachi? by DrLorenz1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2009
Configur:

YEAH ,I KNOW HIM,

LOVED HAPUYA ,D BEAT IS REALLY BAD. I WONDER WHO PRODUCED D SONG

U say you know him yet you don't know who produced the track? Well FYI, the song was produced by Laylow. And if you say the beat is bad, then you're not supposed to be in this section.
Re: Do You Know Anyone Called Morachi? by showbobo(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

U say you know him yet you don't know who produced the track? Well FYI, the song was produced by Laylow. And if you say the beat is bad, then you're not supposed to be in this section.
Dont get it twisted. . . Saying the beat is BAD here is on the affirmative

(1) (Reply)

Who Sang This Fascinating Song? / none / Samini Ft Wizkid - Time Bomb (prod.killbeatz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.