Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Ini Edo And Emem Isong To Premiere Movie In Akwa Ibom, Sept 24 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ini Edo And Emem Isong To Premiere Movie In Akwa Ibom, Sept 24 (1415 Views)

Ini Edo And Emem Isong To Premiere Movie In Akwa Ibom, Sept 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Emem Isong To Premiere Movie In Akwa Ibom, Sept 24 by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2011
The much talked about dance movie ‘I’ll Take My Chances’ is set to premiere on Saturday, September 24, 2011 in the City of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State as a host of Nollywood celebs will be gracing the event, organizers have announced.
The premiere will be dedicated to the memory of the late Sam Loco Efe (who starred in the movie) and will also feature a short documentary on him.
Event organizers also say the premiere will be attended by a host of Nollywood celebs such as Desmond Elliot, Monalisa Chinda, Uche Jombo, Jackie Appiah, Genevieve Nnaji ,the duo of Aki and Paw Paw as well as Patience Ozokwor and others personalities from the entertainment, politics and the banking sector. The event is supported by the Akwa Ibom State Government and who is celebrating the state’s anniversary
Read More<>http://philiponyia..com/2011/09/ini-edo-and-emem-isong-to-premiere.html

was jointly produced by Ini Edo and Emem Isong and stars Ini Edo, Ex-Mr. Nigeria – Bryan Okwara, Jide Kosoko, Biola Williams, Lilian Ikpe, Ashleigh Clark and the late Nollywood veteran, Sam Loco Efe. [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure / Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Which One Make Pass?? / I Need (world War Z 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.