Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo (35741 Views)

Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks / Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Four Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benue (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by saphiere(f): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
PaulOtl:

Lol
Sapphire, this is not sapphire, I bet.
You will lose your bet.
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by saphiere(f): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
Delightsome2023:
a school around Choba axis is recruiting teachers (partime).
pay is 45k.
It's far
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by saphiere(f): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2023
post=122590331:

Are you tired Of Blogging Business?
Was I blogging before?
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by Delightsome2023: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
saphiere:
It's far
where's your location
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by Benrosaria(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
post=122586960:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/jungle-justice-ondo-police-parade-four-suspected-killers-of-25-year-old-driver-2.html

they should arrest the uber company for employing such useless driver. let his parents drop ID from Uber without forging one. David Hundeyin can get one for them
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by saphiere(f): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
Delightsome2023:
where's your location
Woji
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by cococandy(f): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
What a terrible tragedy
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by NaijaCover(m): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
saphiere:
Was I blogging before?

All The Post you are publishing on Nairaland, is it not Blogging?
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by saphiere(f): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
post=122597496:

All The Post you are publishing on Nairaland, is it not Blogging?
But I don't have a website na.
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by tungamaje: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jungle justice must be condemned in its entirety. However, we need to be careful not to give a mob an opportunity to attack us. I know that Ijoka road very well. You knocked a motorcyclist and his wife down at Ijo mimo, instead of stopping to at least show sympathy you sped off. In the bid to escape, you knock down more people. Only God knows the number of casualties that would have been recorded had he arrived at the ever busy Sunday bus top at that top speed if not that he was intercepted by a patriotic driver who used his own car to block him in far away Odopo. I believe that was why the mob was very furious bringing about the rumor that he wanted to shed much blood for ritual purposes. Even if he was trying to escape out of fear, what stopped him from coming down from his car with hands raised up begging. Yorubas aren't really violent, I believe if he showed remorse some would have been sympathetic to save him. This incident should be a lesson to all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by kingsceemark(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
Stupid south wastee youths killing themselves
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by NaijaCover(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
saphiere:
But I don't have a website na.

Who is the owner of WONDER TV
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by unbiased2021: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2023
AudioMonkey:
I know most subsequent commenters after reading the first set of comments in the thread will say the same things based on Naija youths stereotypical way of reasoning and herd mentality. But I'll quickly break the trend here because a person with a brain should always reason independently not because of what others say or didn't say.

Jungle Justice is straight-up barbaric but in some rare cases and in a kind of unruly society like this, one might be tempted to feel otherwise. These Gboys have this new trend of intentionally hitting and killing innocent pedestrians in cold blood, sometimes they target people on bikes. All for ritual's sake to spill innocent blood.
I remember reading the news on Nairaland FP the other day. It was alleged the driver didn't show remorse for those killed, in addition, fetish objects were found in his car.
If it was your mother or loved one's blood spilled by been hit by a remorseless Gboy, your judgment of the situation would have been more realistic and different.
Especially when no justice served, rather the Gboy keeps balling and kill more people next time his ritual demands it.

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE
SAY NO TO RITUAL KILLINGS

You need mental therapy
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by Blissful45(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2023
Leedml:
an eye for an eye make the world go blind. I hope they learn

Seems you're very busy sir. Have sent aza since yesterday. Pls check ur mentions sir. Thanks
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by saphiere(f): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
post=122601360:

Who is the owner of WONDER TV
I don't know
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by NaijaCover(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
saphiere:
I don't know

I'm Following All Your Post Here On Nairaland
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by saphiere(f): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
post=122616034:

I'm Following All Your Post Here On Nairaland
I also bring post from Linda, punch, legit, etc. I hope you don't always believe I own those sites.

1 Like

Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by NaijaCover(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
saphiere:
I also bring post from Linda, punch, legit, etc. I hope you don't always believe I own those sites.

This WONDER TV, that you use to post here, who is the owner please?
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by saphiere(f): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2023
post=122623528:

This WONDER TV, that you use to post here, who is the owner please?
Funny question.
Must we know the owners of a site before we bring news from those sites?
Equally ask me who are the owners of legit.ng, punch, lindaikjeblog, etc

1 Like

Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
crixlight2:

When you said you wanted to use your brain I was happy that at least someone want to say something sensible and meaningful, but at the end you wrote something that most foolish person will never write , so in that your little brain someone that is driving Camry of 2005/2006 model , a car that is not even up to $2500 will try to kill almost 7 people in broad day light to renew his ritual , so the boy was so daft to do that in broad daylight without thinking that people will be there to arrest him ?. I blame Nigeria government and settings that made our youths and even old think someone that is driving 2million naira car must be a ritualist. Those stuff that Dey said they found in his car was a lie , they said that to make the scenario sound more mystery (distortion)and to justify their barbaric acts. May God deliver us from shackles of poverty that is making Nigeria youths think everything is ritual
In your shallow, ignorant mind, everyone called a Yahooboy must necessarily drive a $100,000, 2022 model Benz?
Some own bikes while some don't even own a bicycle, they commute in commercial transport.
And again, if a Yahooboy already has all the money on earth to buy himself expensive cars, why kill people for rituals any longer? Don't people do money rituals because they're poor? Poor Gboys do rituals to have the money to buy better rides while those who already have the money do the rituals for renewal.
At bolded, why are you so ignorant? You must have been living in a cave.
Doesn't accident happen in broad day light all the time? When these boys do their stuff, it will look like any other usual accident that happens in broad day light but they have their evil motives. Some may later go to relatives of the deceased to negotiate to pay some millions. People are aware of their gimmicks these days, except for someone like you.
You don't know, you're also not smart enough to analyze yet you want to argue blindly.
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
Chris2863:
Unless you have done this before or have a friend or a close relative that have done that before, I don’t believe you.
So, are you writing from a personal experience??

With people being kidnapped for rituals, ritualist dens uncovered in many places, people doing money rituals etc, do you have to end up in their den or have personal experience before you analysis and realize what's happening all around you?

Stop asking me a slow question.
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by Delightsome2023: 12:54am On Apr 21, 2023
saphiere:
Woji
how do I reach out to you
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by saphiere(f): 1:37am On Apr 21, 2023
Delightsome2023:
how do I reach out to you
What kind of work and location?
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by Delightsome2023: 10:06am On Apr 21, 2023
saphiere:
What kind of work and location?
Teaching, pH, 45k
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by saphiere(f): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2023
Delightsome2023:
Teaching, pH, 45k
I know it's PH. where I'm PH ?
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by Anticultism: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2023
AudioMonkey:
I know most subsequent commenters after reading the first set of comments in the thread will say the same things based on Naija youths stereotypical way of reasoning and herd mentality. But I'll quickly break the trend here because a person with a brain should always reason independently not because of what others say or didn't say.

Jungle Justice is straight-up barbaric but in some rare cases and in a kind of unruly society like this, one might be tempted to feel otherwise. These Gboys have this new trend of intentionally hitting and killing innocent pedestrians in cold blood, sometimes they target people on bikes. All for ritual's sake to spill innocent blood.
I remember reading the news on Nairaland FP the other day. It was alleged the driver didn't show remorse for those killed, in addition, fetish objects were found in his car.
If it was your mother or loved one's blood spilled by been hit by a remorseless Gboy, your judgment of the situation would have been more realistic and different.
Especially when no justice served, rather the Gboy keeps balling and kill more people next time his ritual demands it.

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE

Oga those your friends will get a death sentence... Try it yourself you will get your own death sentence...

That is how u guys give a dog a bad name to kill it...
That was how you guys lied in Benin that Aboki beheaded a woman even brother bike reported the lies on Facebook... After killing innocent Aboki men in number it was discovered the person is a man not even a woman...

Secondly no part of the man's body was mutilated just a wound on the right arm...
But then you gave a dog a bad name to kill hausa people.

You have video of the guy when you killed him.

You have pictures and videos of the people he killed ACCIDENTALLY

You have pictures of the car you burnt before and after...

But not a single picture of the so called fettish things you claim you saw him with...

An innocent Uber driver now have turned to a ritualist with no picture of any ritual material all because it's a young boy driving a car...

But if a police use your style of judgement to profile young guys with cars people like you will cry for endsars...
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by crixlight2(m): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=AudioMonkey post=122636417]
In your shallow, ignorant mind, everyone called a Yahooboy must necessarily drive a $100,000, 2022 model Benz?
Some own bikes while some don't even own a bicycle, they commute in commercial transport.
And again, if a Yahooboy already has all the money on earth to buy himself expensive cars, why kill people for rituals any longer? Don't people do money rituals because they're poor? Poor Gboys do rituals to have the money to buy better rides while those who already have the money do the rituals for renewal.
At bolded, why are you so ignorant? You must have been living in a cave.
Doesn't accident happen in broad day light all the time? When these boys do their stuff, it will look like any other usual accident that happens in broad day light but they have their evil motives. Some may later go to relatives of the deceased to negotiate to pay some millions. People are aware of their gimmicks these days, except for someone like you.
You don't know, you're also not smart enough to analyze yet you want to argue blindly. [/quote

continue to live in your ritual paradise , because it is only in Nigeria accident happen , even after reading the truth that the boy was not into any fraud, you still cling to your ritual believe , that is how you people will continue to kill innocent youths out of jealousy and foolish belief, what is the different between you and naija police that profile every youth that ridding a car as a yahoo boy without doing any investigation. accident has been happening in Nigeria and the whole world even before internet reach naija, but suddenly every accident and killing now attach to ritual. may God have mercy on your soul
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by 9jaRealist: 6:44am On Apr 22, 2023
post=122586960]
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/jungle-justice-ondo-police-parade-four-suspected-killers-of-25-year-old-driver-2.html[/quote]
[quote author=AudioMonkey
:

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE

Nigeria has become a PRIMITIVE AND SUPERSTITIOUS ZOO… angry
>
Re: Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo by Blissful45(m): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2023
Leedml:
an eye for an eye make the world go blind. I hope they learn

Bro why are u doing this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Goats Arrested In Kogi For Straying (photos) / Buka Owner Confesses To Using Diabolical Means For Business Growth / 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Abuja, 3 In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.