Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,069 members, 7,838,706 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Tchidi Chikere Shares Private Chats With His Ex-wives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tchidi Chikere Shares Private Chats With His Ex-wives (1958 Views)

Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts / Akin Lewis: My 2 Marriages Failed Because My Ex Wives Were Greedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tchidi Chikere Shares Private Chats With His Ex-wives by TheGistDay: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2023
Tchidi Chikere has shared private chats he received from his ex-wife after he remarried to show that they share a cordial relationship.

The movie director announced today, April 17, that he got married again. This is his third marriage after the first two ended in divorce.

In reaction to his announcement, his first ex-wife Sophia Williams congratulated him under Linda Ikeji's Blog Instagram comment section.

https://thegistday.com/2023/04/18/tchidi-chikere-shares-private-chats-with-his-ex-wives-to-show-he-shares-cordial-relationship-with-them/

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Private Chats With His Ex-wives by Foodqueen(f): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2023
Fear us.

She's happy cos the breakfast is going round.

Chidi, no even get sense. She's happy the whole world knows he is the problem.

He doesn't know, the games women play.

2 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Private Chats With His Ex-wives by sisisioge: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Foodqueen:
Fear us.

She's happy cos the breakfast is going round.

Chidi, no even get sense. She's happy the whole world knows he is the problem.

He doesn't know, the games women play.

Most of these disturbed men are ironically smart grin. I hope this one last forever o.
Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Private Chats With His Ex-wives by kokoA(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
They can create a WhatsApp group if they want. E no concern me.

2 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Private Chats With His Ex-wives by Foodqueen(f): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
sisisioge:

Most of these disturbed men are ironically smart grin. I hope this one last forever o.

I doubt. But let see sha
Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Private Chats With His Ex-wives by Freshtruth(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
This guy has successfully bang 2 actresses and moves on.
Re: Tchidi Chikere Shares Private Chats With His Ex-wives by etrange: 12:35am On Apr 19, 2023
Freshtruth:
This guy has successfully bang 2 actresses and moves on.

If it were a lady that divorced one man even for valid reasons like cheating or abuse, y'all would be saying she's a hoe that can't keep a home. Now, it's a man who seemingly can't stay in marriage, and this is how you chose to view it? Lol... you guys need to understand that this idea of always accommodating men's shortcomings has no real value; not to men, not to women. It might only make you feel good online, but in reality, it doesn't help anyone. One sided criticism is a waste of time cause it takes two to tango.

(1) (Reply)

Wat A Weav? / Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry-hubby Reveals / Nigerian/ Nollywood Celebrities That Has Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.