Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,474 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men (835 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 18, 2023
I've missed those days when nigerian men here will bash and curse Nigerian women that they're not good enough and they're not smart enough to hold conversation. Simply because one white women aged 74yrs accept their chat request on Facebook and consistently respond to their dm simply because she's bored And lack attention since she's old. πŸ˜‚ Before you know it, Nigerian men will flood the platform and talk about how white women love them and can't just wait to boycott Nigerian women even when they meet them abroad.

But since the day some Nigerian in The abroad share post here about how they're getting rejected left right And center over there, the noise about #team foreign women has reduced

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by ednut1(m): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2023
Nigerian women are the still the best make we no lie. Many of the white babes and blacks that grew up here in Canada are mentally unstable and are not family oriented. I used to be team foreign too till i dated some of them and noticed the pattern. I am now team nigerian babe 🀣🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2023
ednut1:
Nigerian women are the still the best make we no lie. Many of the white babes and blacks that grew up here in Canada are mentally unstable and are not family oriented. I used to be team foreign too till i dated some of them and noticed the pattern. I am now team nigerian babe 🀣🀣

Tunde, why don't you just get married πŸ˜‚
Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by Kriss216: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2023
Say NO to Nigeria evening newspapers.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by Gerrard59(m): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
ednut1:

cc: SUFFERInSMILIIN

Come and see o, when I tell you that the vast majority of Nigerian men will marry Nigerian women for cultural reasons, you say na lie. A Nigerian man with papers will rather go home to marry than marry a black woman who was raised in the abroad. For no other reason than culture. It is the same way a second generation Nigerian will prefer to marry a black lady born and bred in the abroad instead of going to Africa. Again, culture.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
Most Nigerian men are too ugly to pull white babes and I don't buy that family oriented nonsense. Eastern Europeans are family oriented but will reject Nigerian men over and over again
Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Most Nigerian men are too ugly to pull white babes and I don't buy that family oriented nonsense. Eastern Europeans are family oriented but will reject Nigerian men over and over again

πŸ˜‚
Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by haybhi1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Quite interesting post. I'll be objective and realistic in my view.

Well, from observation, most sub-Saharan Africans, bar South Africans, have little luck scoring white foreign suits, male or female. Not only a man thing. How many whites want to familiarize with us sexually?
Some Whites men will never even look a Black woman twice and abhor the though of sex with them. I've read where prostitutes wouldn't even attend to Blacks in the the America. I also read that top Asian countries, Japan, China even want nothing to do with Blacks sexually too.

And I don't think it's bad though, the have their rights to choices, and we never ask for ourselves, as Africans, to be created in this conditions. Look around you the way Africa and Africans are, what we're doing to ourselves, do we even like it? The general abject penury in the land is bound to reflect in less than normal stature or physique, charisma, class, confidence and status - stuffs needed to appear attractive in many cases. Ani wetin concern hungry pezin with swag, class or fashion?

It's in the light of this that I clamour four our oneness and gelling, because we're all we've got. I abhor the tribalism, victimization and victim mentality playing out among us. Once we still getting things right and looking after ourselves, it gets easier for others to want to identify with us.

7 Likes

Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by Regex: 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Eastern Europeans like blacks oh... I know Polish women do.
Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by Karleb(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Make una no vex. We don learn our lesson. We no go do am again.
Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
Karleb:
Make una no vex. We don learn our lesson. We no go do am again.

You people need to open an apology thread
Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by Karleb(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
Tadadobe:

You people need to open an apology thread

That one small now. Give it 4 market days and the apology thread will grace front page.
Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by ednut1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
lol most people japa looking like the picture in the left. No correct babe go look their side when they just enter abroad . But their current pics they will get babes grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
ednut1:
lol most people japa looking like the picture in the left. No correct babe go look their side when they just enter abroad . But their current pics they will get babes grin

Omho I get hope o. I can't wait to see my future handsome self when I japa cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by Airlord2030: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
Foreign women love yoruba men though cool
Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by kissoflife: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
ednut1:

Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by olisaEze(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
How many Island chics will consent to date a broke guy that just traveled out of his village to Lagos for the first time in his life?? You never sabi road finish you don dey find love, no be lost you wan lost so?? grin If you like sleep for cinema dey cram accent, nothing will prepare you for the culture shock of living abroad.... ie depending on where you migrate to sha, because who dey carry iron condemn for Cotonou still dey abroad! grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by pseudonomer: 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
I prefer African women, including Nigerians who grew up in Africa(West, East and South).

Africans have these vibes with a sense of happiness and family-orientedness.
Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by JeffreyJunior: 4:13am On Apr 19, 2023
ednut1:
Nigerian ladies are the best especially when one has been groomed and has only learnt to live Nigerianly.

The moment one travels often, widens one's horizon in beliefs, lifestyle and culture, there is sure to be a paradigm shift. cheesy
Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by Raalsalghul: 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
ednut1:

This their mental unstability na the problem: so many folks up and about with bipolar, depression, anxiety and the likes.
Re: Where Are The Team Foreign Women Nairalander Men by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 23, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

If not for y'all's inferiority complex, why are you dying hard to simp for white chicks?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Schengen Visa Inquiry / Travel To Singapore With Ease / Nairaland Is An International Forum: Your Vote, Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.