Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

What Is The Viability Of IT Accessories Biz In Lagos Or Ogun - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Viability Of IT Accessories Biz In Lagos Or Ogun (154 Views)

Exploring The Viability Of Home Equity Loans For Debt Consolidation / Viability Of Car Wash Business In Nigeria / How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Viability Of IT Accessories Biz In Lagos Or Ogun by qtx(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Dear guys, so a friend is seeking my advice bc she wants to set up IT accessories biz in Lagos or Ogun. She has some experience doing that in PHC before and recently relocated down to this axis.

She wants to know if the biz is viable around this side, what type of accessories move market the most(which one to stock the most), where to source the products cheaper, what are the possible challenges she should expect(since the one she managed before belonged to someone else) and what budget should she start with for the capital (for the products only).

Kind and helpful feedbacks will be highly appreciated.

@admin, it will be nice if this is moved to frontpage. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Currency In Circulation Surges By N701.4 Billion After Cbn’s Reversal / I Buy At Cool Rate - Sell Your Pi And Get Paid Instantly / AKDP FOR SMARTPHONE Can Earn You 10k To 15k Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.