Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,947 members, 7,838,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp (34525 Views)

Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank / FBN Holdings Confirms Hassan-Odukale As Single-Largest Shareholder / First Bank Holding Confirms Femi Otedola As A Significant Shareholder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by spagettiluv: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
post=122599406:

Is Ijebu people Yoruba
just like telling me I am not yoruba lol .
The likes of adenuga,tobi amusan,kunle somane(bet9ja),Anthony Joshua,babajide sanwo olu and those who lives in ijebu,east Lagos, ikorodu are not Yoruba according to one okoro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Ashawoman82: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
You begin to comprehend how wealthy the likes of Dangote, Bua and Adenuga are when you understand that despite Otedola and Elumelu being wealthier than some African countries, they're not rated by Forbes as dollar billionaires.
even dangote is not in the top 100, despite his billions...the world riches man is 20 times richer than dangote, omo this life no balance I swear.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by vanitybutiwanti: 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
DeLaRue:

A company with a N130 billion revenue is dead . That's about N2.5 billion in revenue per week.

Otedola sees something in this company which you clearly dont see.
They'll probably get concessions from the new government, Elumelu and Otedola are stakeholders, BAT met otedola in France before the election and he visited Tony after the elections, the big guys are positioning for a largesse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by saysoo: 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by chicoMX(m): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
dontrulee:

Yeah, Elon na beast. Once crossed over 300B$
Guy is just staying low, he lost more than half of his net worth at one point and despite that he's still Second!
That guy is out of this world, by the way, how's Bezos doing?
Omo.. Elon is definitely a beast bro. As for Bezos he ain't doing badly

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Emmanuel909090: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
My mentors
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Pimine: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
Flathead8:
Tony Elumelu is not Igbo Please! This your desperate attach by force is sickening and nauseating

Stick with ur Cubana, Eze etc the audio/online billionaires
No o Tony Elumelu is a Yoruba man from Iragbiji.

While at it, the Yorubas in Benin Republic aren't really Yorubas; they are Igbos. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Ashawoman82: 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Airlord2030:
Tony elumelu is ika cool

And ika is not and will never be igbo cool
oga rest, who's Tony compared to the likes of orji uzor kanu in terms of billions...u just de hype the guy like something else..Arthur eze is even richer than him..

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Pimine: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Flathead8:
I have never seen Niger deltan claiming Ibo, it's always the other way
Do you have sense at all. Is Niger Delta a tribe? Who do una this kain thing?

Naija Delta is a geographical location so quit being silly!
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Larryndelaw: 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
chicoMX:
I looked at Forbes billionaire list today, and it is just crazy mehn. Things that caught my attention.

1. Bernaut and family is about $240+BN, while Elon musk is about $180+BN. The difference here, Omo.

2. Even though Baba is retired, Bill Gates is still amongst top 10 richest men.

3. Zuckerberg is somewhere around 15th, this used to be in top 10. Omo.

4. I found the female gender amongst top 10.

The Otedolas fit dey like 1000 Omo.

Otedola money and co are not clean and no Audit trail, so you can group them.into these fold
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by chicoMX(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Otedola money and co are not clean and no Audit trail, so you can group them.into these fold

No matter how dirty their money is bro, $100BN is no joke bro.
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by NwaliE01: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
Smart move. He has seen the end of free money called subsidy from Federal government. He's diversifying to maintain his finacial status. It's awesome. Mind you, majority of this men are the major beneficiary of fuel subsidy.
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Exodus2023: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
Aderewah:
Lol. Otedola is richer than every person in nnewi combined

How did he made his money ? Is there trace on how he made those billions?
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Blitzking: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rahkman:
otedola is worth 250m max he lost alot investing in that geregu power plant
Lol...check how much he spent on his holiday on a yacht on called Christina its almost close to that 250m a single house of his is worth more than 250m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Topmaike007(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
chicoMX:
I looked at Forbes billionaire list today, and it is just crazy mehn. Things that caught my attention.

1. Bernaut and family is about $240+BN, while Elon musk is about $180+BN. The difference here, Omo.

2. Even though Baba is retired, Bill Gates is still amongst top 10 richest men.

3. Zuckerberg is somewhere around 15th, this used to be in top 10. Omo.

4. I found the female gender amongst top 10.

The Otedolas fit dey like 1000 Omo.

otedola go dey around 2000 self,but there money still long
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Rahkman: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
Blitzking:

Lol...check how much he spent on his holiday on a yacht on called Christina its almost close to that 250m a single house of his is worth more than 250m
I said dollars not naira,why will otedola blow 250 million usd for holidays re u alright? And there's is no house owned by otedola above 5m usd
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Blitzking: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rahkman:
I said dollars not naira,why will otedola blow 250 million usd for holidays re u alright? And there's is no house owned by otedola above 5m usd
Yeah..
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by lishman1010: 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
BigDawsNet:
I'm the next

I will take over everything in the next 5 years

A big Amen to you!!! Do remember me though if you first me reach,.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
BanyXchi:
you're just trying to cope. Ijebus are pure Yorubas, but stop trying to o gumbody with the Ikas and Aniomas Omo ibo
Ijebus are from Sudan

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
What point exactly are you trying to prove? What do you know about finance and holding structure? To you everything is a war between the Igbos and yorubas, the part you highlighted in the article says otedola is the second largest shareholder, you fail to comprehend that as an individual he's the largest shareholder, UBA nominee is a corporate entity hence they are the largest shareholder overall, but individually it's otedola, and again you don't have proof that Tony owns 100% of UBA nominee, you don't even understand the purpose of a nominee in finance, if I was a politician and I wanted to buy shares in a publicly listed, a property or a private company especially in Nigeria, I don't buy shares with my name or companies with my name on the CAC documents, I simply enlists the service of a trustee like UBA nominee, Stanbic nominee, ARM, and any other trustee to buy shares in their names and also instruct the trustees to send proceeds of my investment to selected accounts, considering the fact that I'm politically exposed and if my enemies assumes the mantle of leadership, they'll probably go after me, instead of buying assets with my name, I use trustees as fronts and use myself as the sole beneficiary of the trust. I just schooled you, I hope you learnt something today.
Tony Elumelu control Trascorp, whatever you here doesn't change
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by LaughterLA: 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2023
Flathead8:
I have never seen Niger deltan claiming Ibo, it's always the other way
We don't claim igbos
U people are the one calling everybody that support Obi igbos.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Topmaike007(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
Flathead8:
Tony Elumelu is not Igbo Please! This your desperate attach by force is sickening and nauseating

Stick with ur Cubana, Eze etc the audio/online billionaires
Mr man don't come here to spill trash abeg.

So with your sense now Tony is not Igbo like you will say Ngozi okonjo Iweala Is not Igbo because Abacha created a non existed zone called South South and place them there. and back to the matter Is it a Yoruba man that will bear Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu,his last two name apart from Tony is Igbo oo Onyemaechi meaning who knows tomorrow in Igbo..

So now I won't argue with you if you will claim he is not Igbo but I will accept the fact that Bukola Saraki and Smart Adeyemi from Kwara and Kogi respectively are not Yoruba because they're in the north.
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by BigDawsNet: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
lishman1010:

A big Amen to you!!! Do remember me though if you first me reach,.

Amen!!!!
Hav got you bro!
Amen!!!!!
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Topmaike007(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
post=122601064:

Ijebus are from Sudan
stop troubling yourself Dr Bukola Saraki from Kwara and Smart Adeyemi from Kogi are not Yoruba because Kogi and Kwara are in the Northern part of Nigeria according to him they are North Central and not Yoruba
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by BanyXchi: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
post=122601064:

Ijebus are from Sudan
I knew the Osu would pull this out. This is purely political, I'm partly ijebu and we're purely Yorubas. If Ijebus are not yoruba, why do you yiibos blame Yorubas for whatever the greatest modern Yoruba leader Awolowo who happens to be ijebu did to y'all 😂... You dare not go to Asaba and call them ibos, Ikas and Aniomas are not ibos stop trying to gumbody with them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2023
Topmaike007:
stop troubling yourself Dr Bukola Saraki from Kwara and Smart Adeyemi from Kogi are not Yoruba because Kogi and Kwara are in the Northern part of Nigeria according to him they are North Central and not Yoruba
Ijebus are Sudanese
Cc BanyXchi

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by HBB1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
spagettiluv:
just like telling me I am not yoruba lol .
The likes of adenuga,tobi amusan,kunle somane(bet9ja),Anthony Joshua,babajide sanwo olu and those who lives in ijebu,east Lagos, ikorodu are not Yoruba according to one okoro

Eni ti o ti ya weere!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by jojothaiv(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
The rich gets richer while the poor get screwed, so I started hustling like I'm new to their crew..
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Voiceofthestree: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
RenegadeX:
How do I marry one of these men daughters so that I can get the transfer of generational wealth

Sorry non of their daughters marry poor people 😞
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Topmaike007(m): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
post=122601447:

Ijebus are Sudanese
Cc BanyXchi
just because they scattered the whole Igbo region in the name of state creation and hereby putting some of them.in south south that's why they're saying nonsense
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by francotunsco: 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
RenegadeX:
How do I marry one of these men daughters so that I can get the transfer of generational wealth

The Hakimi's case has made all married couples now to domicile their properties in their parents accounts.

You don miss am.
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by meneski(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
I just need 100k na wetin I go beg them aswear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funds In My Brother's Bank Account Was Wiped Off / Naira Plunges To N575 To A Dollar Two Days After Aboki FX Update Suspension / Efe Ejere, Chief Operating Officer, Grand Cubana Hotel Celebrates Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.