Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp (34524 Views)

Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank / FBN Holdings Confirms Hassan-Odukale As Single-Largest Shareholder / First Bank Holding Confirms Femi Otedola As A Significant Shareholder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by sharone21(f): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2023
Topmaike007:
Delta is a state that houses Languages I am telling you base on perceptive my Uncle from Oshimili my dad Cousin will tell you he is Igbo and identify with it, people that wrote the history you are pointing at are the people that want to scatter a tribe,I am not referring to Urhobo from Ugheli or warri I am referring to my brothers in Anioma.. they're Igbo simple

U CANNOT rewrite history for us.

Maybe only a portion of Oshimili and check well, these are immigrants from NRI who arrived Delta( Anioma land) and claimed a family to remain like bonafides which Deltans do a lot for foreigners as we accept all.... We can give them land to build and rights to families provided they conduct themselves well... Just like taking up citizenship in UK or elsewhere.

We are South South/Niger Deltan republic irrespective of how u people see us as we are filled with several ethnic minorities: ANIOMAS, Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiri's, Ijaw( even if power is yet to be rotated to them). Other tribes: Ibibio, Efik, Ikwerre etc( Niger Deltans).

Whenever your leaders feed u people with concocted stories, try verifying from the aboriginals.

This is why Lagosians, Rivers, South Africans are scared of you guys due to your domineering character: You bite more than u can chew when given an inch... You sneak in through buying lands, then claiming later that u are the aboriginals... Say your Igbo people for Oshimili no meet CONFIRMED Deltans from there? How do their kids claim bursary for example? Definitely, they MUST belong to a CONFIRMED Deltan family... Another reason is inter marriage over the years and no real PURE Igbo line again. If Yoruba's are mixing with us over decades, how much more our closest, 'more travelled' Igbo neighbors.

Don't spoil our love for our man Obi with subtle Biafra ideas that tend to make inconsequential ANIOMA people's history--- Biafra is DOA to an ANIOMA man and Deltans/ Niger Deltans In general... We even prefer Niger Deltan Republic.... Biafra died with the original owner....Asabans/Oshimili/ Aniocha people u dey even talk about will never go the way of Biafra again as it made them weep till tomorrow- reason why there are many landladies in Asaba than landlords.

In order not to appear like someone when no too dey detailed, don't argue the history of people NOT even people when dey move from their homeland( Benin) dey carry evidences wen dem go show to their children -children tomorrow in case people like una come with una by force attachment.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Topmaike007(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2023
sharone21:

U CANNOT rewrite history for us.

Maybe only a portion of Oshimili and check well, these are immigrants from NRI who arrived Delta( Anioma land) and claimed a family to remain like bonafides which Deltans do a lot for foreigners as we accept all.... We can give them land to build and rights to families provided they conduct themselves well... Just like taking up citizenship in UK or elsewhere.

We are South South/Niger Deltan republic irrespective of how u people see us as we are filled with several ethnic minorities: ANIOMAS, Urhobos, Isokos, Itsekiri's, Ijaw( even if power is yet to be rotated to them). Other tribes: Ibibio, Efik, Ikwerre etc( Niger Deltans).

Whenever your leaders feed u people with concocted stories, try verifying from the aboriginals.

This is why Lagosians, Rivers, South Africans are scared of you guys due to your domineering character: You bite more than u can chew when given an inch... You sneak in through buying lands, then claiming later that u are the aboriginals... Say your Igbo people for Oshimili no meet CONFIRMED Deltans from there? How do their kids claim bursary for example? Definitely, they MUST belong to a CONFIRMED Deltan family... Another reason is inter marriage over the years and no real PURE Igbo line again. If Yoruba's are mixing with us over decades, how much more our closest, 'more travelled' Igbo neighbors.

Don't spoil our love for our man Obi with subtle Biafra ideas that tend to make inconsequential ANIOMA people's history--- Biafra is DOA to an ANIOMA man and Deltans/ Niger Deltans In general... We even prefer Niger Deltan Republic.... Biafra died with the original owner....Asabans/Oshimili/ Aniocha people u dey even talk about will never go the way of Biafra again as it made them weep till tomorrow- reason why there are many landladies in Asaba than landlords.

In order not to appear like someone when no too dey detailed, don't argue the history of people NOT even people when dey move from their homeland( Benin) dey carry evidences wen dem go show to their children -children tomorrow in case people like una come with una by force attachment.

so is Ifeanyi Okowa now not Igbo because I don't understand you and moreover I no be Biafra o,I was born a Nigeria and Nigeria I know and vouch for
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by sharone21(f): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2023
Topmaike007:
so is Ifeanyi Okowa now not Igbo because I don't understand you and moreover I no be Biafra o,I was born a Nigeria and Nigeria I know and vouch for

The more reason you listen...

Okowa is my brother.... We are NOT NRI people neither do we BEHAVE like them.

When we see UmuIgbo, it is easy for us to spot them : both the way they speak and act.

We are also not over money conscious and we go put school 1st before we put business.... Many differences.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by chriss100: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2023
BanyXchi:
I knew the Osu would pull this out. This is purely political, I'm partly ijebu and we're purely Yorubas. If Ijebus are not yoruba, why do you yiibos blame Yorubas for whatever the greatest modern Yoruba leader Awolowo who happens to be ijebu did to y'all šŸ˜‚... You dare not go to Asaba and call them ibos, Ikas and Aniomas are not ibos stop trying to gumbody with them.

My ijebu bro!! Iā€™m also fully ijebu from both parents. Make that bastard come talk am for my face sey I no be Yoruba!! Omo ofo ni bobo yen sha!!

It is well. Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Topmaike007(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2023
sharone21:

The more reason you listen...

Okowa is my brother.... We are NOT NRI people neither do we BEHAVE like them.

When we see UmuIgbo, it is easy for us to spot them : both the way they speak and act.

We are also not over money conscious and we go put school 1st before we put business.... Many differences.
Abeg no scatter tribe for us jare IfeanyiChukwu is not Umuigbo because you guys have dine with Urohobo... so my uncle from Abo in Delta is not Igbo
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Pootle: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2023
have you ever imagine that if all the wealthy people in the world share 10 percent of their wealth to the poor the world will be a better place
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by BanyXchi: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2023
chriss100:

My ijebu bro!! Iā€™m also fully ijebu from both parents. Make that bastard come talk am for my face sey I no be Yoruba!! Omo ofo ni bobo yen sha!!

they want to project their degeneracy on us.

How have you been bro? Long time. I really miss the brutal long wotowoto you give to these vermins.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by BanyXchi: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2023
chriss100:

How have you been bro? Long time. I really miss the brutal long wotowoto you give to these vermins...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by marv1: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2023
Who be bernaut and family ??

chicoMX:
I looked at Forbes billionaire list today, and it is just crazy mehn. Things that caught my attention.

1. Bernaut and family is about $240+BN, while Elon musk is about $180+BN. The difference here, Omo.

2. Even though Baba is retired, Bill Gates is still amongst top 10 richest men.

3. Zuckerberg is somewhere around 15th, this used to be in top 10. Omo.

4. I found the female gender amongst top 10.

The Otedolas fit dey like 1000 Omo.

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by chriss100: 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
BanyXchi:

How have you been bro? Long time. I really miss the brutal long wotowoto you give to these vermins...

Thanks bro. Iā€™ve been busy on twitter especially pre and post election. Most of the pigs here are intellectually deprived and primitive. Itā€™s kinda hard to respond to them. It hurts and lowers my IQ. LOL.

Just pissed off with APC LAGOS and Sanwo olu. They continue to sell out our people and keep employing pigs. I know the stress I went through to reapply for my PVC after I misplaced it when I moved in 2018

I didnā€™t vote in 2019 and had no plans to vote this year until tinubu came out January 2022. Na so I start to Dey rush and then reapplied online for my lost PVC. You wonā€™t believe me it took me till end of January 2023 to get it all because of the belief and confidence I have in Tinubu.

All the stress I went through to pressure and settle inec staff to fast track my PVC, fuel spent driving to the offices, physical stress, and to finally staying in hotel for both the presidential and governorship election so I could vote (there was no time to change my polling unit)

I appreciate Tinubu and support his incoming administration but completely loathe Sanwo and APC Lagos. They donā€™t deserve to continue to rule Lagos. I regret voting for him in Lagos. I hope in 2027 we can sweep APC out of Lagos in favor of a Conservative government that will put Yoruba first and not sell out our brothers in Lagos. How do you ignore indigenes for the train driver jobs and other jobs in Lagos and then give those same jobs to outsiders and party men? When itā€™s now election time, these oyinbo speaking bastards will start crying ā€œYoruba ronuā€

They use Lagos indigenes/Yoruba for elections and when itā€™s time to empower and employ, they sell the slots to foreigners/girlfriends/party members etc while indigenes are left jobless.

APC Lagos, sanwo olu, APC Lagos chieftains, jags, Israel etc all of them are bastards and must be replaced in 2027. I think itā€™s time another party takes over Lagos state. APC has failed in Lagos. Iā€™ve been angry since the news of that train girl came up. Maybe when they spend 8 years in opposition, they will know itā€™s better to empower your base and supporters instead of forming liberal, cosmopolitan and woke.

I know all the phone calls I had to make and stress I went through to mobilize friends and family for that omo ale called Sanwo olu when we lost Lagos state Presidential election and we knew there was fire on the mountain as per the forth coming gubernatorial election. Even all the hrs upon hrs and days upon days we spent on Instagram and twitter slandering gbarebo grin in order to convince the weak and liberal gen Z out there to consider Sanwo olu. Whilst we were at that, the weak omo ale was busy disgracing us running from church to church, doing usher, licking ice cream are ikeja city mall grin, releasing impounded vehicles, dancing in church like a retard, running to asleep tv and donating 100million to those vermins whoā€™s markets were torched. Omo!! That weak governor shame me Aje. We need a strong minded governor at the helms of affairs in Lagos state.

Iā€™ll be campaigning against APC Lagos in 2027 if nothing changes. I only pray we will have a proper Yoruba conservative alternative and not an ipob sponsored candidate. I want nothing to do with any candidate backed by those pigs.

Even if the candidate isnā€™t a proper conservative, at least the person shouldnā€™t be as weak and foolish like that omo ale akotileta we have at alausa today.

Like someone alluded to.. if Sanwo olu was just a regular citizen and not in government, he will have probably voted for gringory and gbarebo.

Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by AmuRubber(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
DeLaRue:

That's incorrect.

Otedola is now the largest individual shareholder. He has over 5%, while Elumelu has over 3%. The other 9% that Elumelu 'controls' belongs to all UBA shareholders of which Elumelu is the largest shareholder. That 9% does not belong to Elumelu.

As things stand, Otedola will get significant number of positions on the board of directors. He will now have a big say on how the company is run and will have a say on any major decision.

This is an unfriendly and aggressive move by Otedola. Yet, it is a fair one. Anybody is free to buy available shares on the stock exchange. Make no mistake about it, Elumelu can't be happy right now, but you can't blame Otedola.

This is a strategic move by Otedola. He has fired the first shot. He may even have more shares lined up for purchase already, and even if Elumelu starts buying more, there is no guarantee he will catch or exceed Otedola.

Otedola must have seen a big potential in Transcorp and wants to benefit from that potential. It is possible there are some government assets, opportunities or concessions in the power sector which he fears might fall to Transcorp to the detriment of his own Zugeru Power.

He will have seen the 'president- elect' visiting Elumelu and wonder...what if.

I am beginning to feel Otedola's story is one of the great comebacks in our modern history. The man was down and almost out. Selling Forte oil and acquiring Zugeru power has been transformational for him. His strategic investment in First Bank, and now Transcorp tells me he is one the smartest amongst Nigeria's big billionaires.

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by BanyXchi: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
chriss100:

Thanks bro. Iā€™ve been busy on twitter especially pre and post election. Most of the pigs here are intellectually deprived and primitive. Itā€™s kinda hard to respond to them. It hurts and lowers my IQ. LOL.

Just pissed off with APC LAGOS and Sanwo olu. They continue to sell out our people and keep employing pigs. I know the stress I went through to reapply for my PVC after I misplaced it when I moved in 2018

I didnā€™t vote in 2019 and had no plans to vote this year until tinubu came out January 2022. Na so I start to Dey rush and then reapplied online for my lost PVC. You wonā€™t believe me it took me till end of January 2023 to get it all because of the belief and confidence I have in Tinubu.

All the stress I went through to pressure and settle inec staff to fast track my PVC, fuel spent driving to the offices, physical stress, and to finally staying in hotel for both the presidential and governorship election so I could vote (there was no time to change my polling unit)

I appreciate Tinubu and support his incoming administration but completely loathe Sanwo and APC Lagos. They donā€™t deserve to continue to rule Lagos. I regret voting for him in Lagos. I hope in 2027 we can sweep APC out of Lagos in favor of a Conservative government that will put Yoruba first and not sell out our brothers in Lagos. How do you ignore indigenes for the train driver jobs and other jobs in Lagos and then give those same jobs to outsiders and party men? When itā€™s now election time, these oyinbo speaking bastards will start crying ā€œYoruba ronuā€

They use Lagos indigenes/Yoruba for elections and when itā€™s time to empower and employ, they sell the slots to foreigners/girlfriends/party members etc while indigenes are left jobless.

APC Lagos, sanwo olu, APC Lagos chieftains, jags, Israel etc all of them are bastards and must be replaced in 2027. I think itā€™s time another party takes over Lagos state. APC has failed in Lagos. Iā€™ve been angry since the news of that train girl came up. Maybe when they spend 8 years in opposition, they will know itā€™s better to empower your base and supporters instead of forming liberal, cosmopolitan and woke.

I know all the phone calls I had to make and stress I went through to mobilize friends and family for that omo ale called Sanwo olu when we lost Lagos state Presidential election and we knew there was fire on the mountain as per the forth coming gubernatorial election. Even all the hrs upon hrs and days upon days we spent on Instagram and twitter slandering gbarebo grin in order to convince the weak and liberal gen Z out there to consider Sanwo olu. Whilst we were at that, the weak omo ale was busy disgracing us running from church to church, doing usher, licking ice cream are ikeja city mall grin, releasing impounded vehicles, dancing in church like a retard, running to asleep tv and donating 100million to those vermins whoā€™s markets were torched. Omo!! That weak governor shame me Aje. We need a strong minded governor at the helms of affairs in Lagos state.

Iā€™ll be campaigning against APC Lagos in 2027 if nothing changes. I only pray we will have a proper Yoruba conservative alternative and not an ipob sponsored candidate. I want nothing to do with any candidate backed by those pigs.

Even if the candidate isnā€™t a proper conservative, at least the person shouldnā€™t be as weak and foolish like that omo ale akotileta we have at alausa today.

Like someone alluded to.. if Sanwo olu was just a regular citizen and not in government, he will have probably voted for gringory and gbarebo.

Stay blessed.
Same here bro, my Twitter account was suspended last year so i just got a new one recently and I spend more time on Twitter.

I share the same sentiment with you bro. The anger and pain I felt when I saw the news on my TimeLine yesterday. I was so disappointed. Shes literally a Tinubu hater which also means she hates Sanwo. There's something fundamentally wrong witb Lagos APC, I have a conspiracy many of them have been bought. I really miss Fashola. The present leadership is the worst I've ever seen in my life. These traitors are literally empowering our enemies at the expense of several indigenes. I'm so disgusted rn. I would have preferred it to be a Hausa/Northerner if it should be a foreigner. Lagos APC is treacherous and liberal, we need a conservative Yoruba opposition. Sanwo and his liberal likes can not continue to destroy us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by chriss100: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
BanyXchi:
Same here bro, my Twitter account was suspended last year so i just got a new one recently and I spend more time on Twitter.

I share the same sentiment with you bro. The anger and pain I felt when I saw the news on my TimeLine yesterday. I was so disappointed. Shes literally a Tinubu hater which also means she hates Sanwo. There's something fundamentally wrong witb Lagos APC, I have a conspiracy many of them have been bought. I really miss Fashola. The present leadership is the worst I've ever seen in my life. These traitors are literally empowering our enemies at the expense of several indigenes. I'm so disgusted rn. I would have preferred it to be a Hausa/Northerner if it should be a foreigner. Lagos APC is treacherous and liberal, we need a conservative Yoruba opposition. Sanwo and his liberal likes can not continue to destroy us.

Same thing I told my brother a few weeks ago. Those APC bigwigs have been bought. GAC and co don collect money. They are simply using the indigenes and Yoruba to win elections, enrich themselves while abandoning the indigenes after elections have been won.

Iā€™m from ogun stateā€¦ I was born and raised in Lagos and I believe that lagos indigenes should be the first priority of the Lagos state government followed by Yorubas and then northerners. Thatā€™s the way itā€™s done in other regions. You prioritize your indigenes first before looking outward. We canā€™t say same for the bastards in Lagos. It really painful. Iā€™ve been upset since yesterday.

Fashola will forever be missed jare. I just feel until APC loses Lagos, they will never learn. I truly hope they lose in 2027.

It is well. We see how it goes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by SMEpromote: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Basicend:
Transcorp that is a dead conglomerate.

A very dead brand from the onset.

Femi, has some old accumulations from Nigeria's crude reserves but he is not so much a wise investor.

He was a FBN, and he left. . Where is his outlay in Forte/AP?

He got his significant wealth from the oil block that FG allocated to him. . Not that he was so inventive or creative.

Look at you spitting utter nonsense and thinking that you've made a good point.

You call a company that continuously generated tens of billions in audited revenue annually a dead conglomerate.

As a matter of fact, the report says Trancorp's revenue for the financial year under review was ~ N111B, and a profit after tax of about N30B, yet you opened your mouth to talk like an ignorant mofo, perhaps you did not read the report before spewing that rubbish.

This is a company that employs thousands of workers whose families depend on; and it is actually making profit in spite of the tough operating environment for businesses in Nigeria. And to cap it all up, the company pays dividends to its shareholders annually.

You think Otedola would invest his money in the company if he does not see great potential for continous future growth.

Quite typical of the poor, they sit in their ratchet houses to critic the business decisions of billionaires.
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
sonature1:
Wealthy people are going beyond tribal borders to network and get richer while riffraff are on Nairaland promoting tribal banters.

You are a great person.

Let's Network for Greatness.
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Labadi69: 6:30am On Apr 20, 2023
Pootle:
have you ever imagine that if all the wealthy people in the world share 10 percent of their wealth to the poor the world will be a better place

They do more than that. They pay taxes you slow poke. Better go out and hustle for your own before Yamayama fall on that your bald head there angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by BlackKafka: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You really must think you are counselling a newbie wink
If you want controlling units of a listed company EVERYWHERE in the world, you must own a controlling percentage. Nowhere in the world where capitalism rules that you will get anything fair wink

LOL. I would tell you a true story from almost 10 years ago. It was a top 5 bank preparing for an AGM . . . the Company Secretary goes from floor and asks all Assistant Managers and above to dress in native or business casual the next day and report at the venue of the AGM. At the AGM, they would be given a signal whenever it was time to make a vote - all this while the real shareholders were deliberately stalled outside with a cumbersome registration. By the time the real shareholders gained access to the hall, the AGM was over. There is also a lot I witnessed back then, I wouldn't put on the internet, but trust me, being a shareholder doesn't mean crap if you don't have your own people at the helm of affairs. The only banks I can somewhat vouch for cos of their diversified board controlled by very influential people from different camps are FBN and GTB.

I have also been privy to various shades of the above at different financial services companies, and even oil and gas. If you only own 5% of a public company, and actually control its daily operations, and the board, you are the real person in charge.
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by BanyXchi: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
chriss100:

Same thing I told my brother a few weeks ago. Those APC bigwigs have been bought. GAC and co don collect money. They are simply using the indigenes and Yoruba to win elections, enrich themselves while abandoning the indigenes after elections have been won.

Iā€™m from ogun stateā€¦ I was born and raised in Lagos and I believe that lagos indigenes should be the first priority of the Lagos state government followed by Yorubas and then northerners. Thatā€™s the way itā€™s done in other regions. You prioritize your indigenes first before looking outward. We canā€™t say same for the bastards in Lagos. It really painful. Iā€™ve been upset since yesterday.

Fashola will forever be missed jare. I just feel until APC loses Lagos, they will never learn. I truly hope they lose in 2027.

It is well. We see how it goes.
bro pls yoruba women were bashed in the romance section by these cursed ibos and when I tried to handle them they reported me. Pls help me deal with the abeg. Just check my last comment before this. Don't let them get away with the usual bile againt Yoruba women I beg you. They were calling our women dirty and claim all our bit elites simp for their transgender looking women. Just check the thread abeg

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by Backpedal: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
BanyXchi:

bro pls yoruba women were bashed in the romance section by these cursed ibos and when I tried to handle them they reported me. Pls help me deal with the abeg. Just check my last comment before this. Don't let them get away with the usual bile againt Yoruba women I beg you. They were calling our women dirty and claim all our bit elites simp for their transgender looking women. Just check the thread abeg

What is wrong with all of you and these bigotry?

What's wrong with you people ?
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by chriss100: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
BanyXchi:

Imagine that! Iā€™ll check it out. God forbid I have anything to do with those hairy primates. Itā€™s the other way round. Their women obsess over our men because we are more civilized, enlightened, better looking, educated, fashionable, charismatic, culturally superior and hardworking. Check twitter threads of Yoruba guys and see their women gush over us. They literally simp for us. I have screen shots here. Iā€™ll attach them. Lol.

Itā€™s more like their women generally prefer Yoruba men instead. They ipig males should be more concerned their woman believe we make better life time partners than them. Lol.

1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by BanyXchi: 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
chriss100:

Imagine that! Iā€™ll check it out. God forbid I have anything to do with those hairy primates. Itā€™s the other way round. Their women obsess over our men because we are more civilized, enlightened, better looking, educated, fashionable, charismatic, culturally superior and hardworking. Check twitter threads of Yoruba guys and see their women gush over us. They literally simp for us. I have screen shots here. Iā€™ll attach them. Lol.

Itā€™s more like their women generally prefer Yoruba men instead. They ipig males should be more concerned their woman believe we make better life time partners than them. Lol.
bro how have you been? I miss you o. Are you on Twitter? Pls let me know your name on Twitter so I can follow you. The attacks from Non-Yorubas is on an all time high.
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by chriss100: 1:45am On Jul 12, 2023
BanyXchi:
bro how have you been? I miss you o. Are you on Twitter? Pls let me know your name on Twitter so I can follow you. The attacks from Non-Yorubas is on an all time high.

Bro. Been busy oooo. I follow you on twitter na. I donā€™t comment much on there for now, Iā€™m a bit more active on Instagram though. Just twit ā€œchriss100ā€ on any of your accounts on twitter and Iā€™ll reply (so I can be sure youā€™re the one). I think I follow 2 of your accounts on twitter.

I Dey like and sometimes retweet all of your replies and comments there na.

Stay blessed.
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by BanyXchi: 5:56am On Jul 12, 2023
chriss100:

Bro. Been busy oooo. I follow you on twitter na. I donā€™t comment much on there for now, Iā€™m a bit more active on Instagram though. Just twit ā€œchriss100ā€ on any of your accounts on twitter and Iā€™ll reply (so I can be sure youā€™re the one). I think I follow 2 of your accounts on twitter.

I Dey like and sometimes retweet all of your replies and comments there na.

Stay blessed.
That's great bro. I have backup account on Twitter because the children of perdition keeps reporting my accounts. I'll follow you there. The anti-yoruba movement going on on Twitter is crazy but more of our people are waking up. Stay blessed too bro.
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by haslaw(m): 6:03am On Jul 12, 2023
Basicend:
Transcorp that is a dead conglomerate.

A very dead brand from the onset.

Femi, has some old accumulations from Nigeria's crude reserves but he is not so much a wise investor.

He was a FBN, and he left. . Where is his outlay in Forte/AP?

He got his significant wealth from the oil block that FG allocated to him. . Not that he was so inventive or creative.

IPOB with jealousy in their blood can condemn anything
Re: Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp by haslaw(m): 6:07am On Jul 12, 2023
Rahkman:
Otedola is no more a billionaire in dollars and is far below elemelu in networth .....but yorubas are not ready for that discussion

What exactly do you hope to gain by bragging and trying to create a tribal discussion.

Most SE are highly immature. Have you ever seen any Hausa/Fulani person brag about Dangote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funds In My Brother's Bank Account Was Wiped Off / Naira Plunges To N575 To A Dollar Two Days After Aboki FX Update Suspension / Efe Ejere, Chief Operating Officer, Grand Cubana Hotel Celebrates Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.