Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

The Mirror Of Change: A Reflection On True Transformation - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Mirror Of Change: A Reflection On True Transformation (218 Views)

My REFLECTION On The Year / The Descendants Of Change (A Poem For Every Nigerian Youth) / The Monster In The Mirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mirror Of Change: A Reflection On True Transformation by Erimaclout: 12:17am On Apr 19, 2023
Sarah, standing in front of a mirror, looking unhappy and frowning at their reflection.]

Sarah: [Sighs] I wish things were different. I want to be happy, but everything around me seems to be going wrong.

[Cut to a flashback scene: Sarah talking to a wise mentor, who is explaining the concept of the mirror.]

Mentor: Sarah, the mirror doesn't have a mind of its own. It simply reflects what you give it. If you frown at it, it will frown back. But if you smile, it has no choice but to smile back.

[Cut back to the present scene: Sarah looking contemplative as they continue to stare at their reflection.]

Sarah: [Eyes wide with realization] I get it now. The true measure of change is being the state of being I prefer to be, no matter what's going on around me.

[Cut to scenes of Sarah intentionally choosing to be in a positive state, despite external challenges. They smile, laugh, and engage in activities that bring them joy, while the mirror reflects their positive energy back to them.]

Narrator (voice-over): Sarah understood that true change starts from within. It's not about waiting for external conditions to be perfect before deciding to be happy or positive. It's about choosing to be in the state of being they prefer, regardless of what's happening around them.

[Closing Scene: Sarah standing in front of the mirror, beaming with happiness as the reflection smiles back at them.]

Narrator (voice-over): Sarah learned that they had the power to create their reality from within. The mirror of change reflected back the state of being they chose, and Sarah's life blossomed as a result.

(1) (Reply)

Content And Ghostwriter / Movie Script Writer Needed / Discover How To Naturally Eliminate Armpits Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.