Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple (3793 Views)

Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video) / Portable Expecting 3rd Child With Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi / Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by Featuredgist: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nollywood upcoming actress named Ashabi simple, who has featured in some Yoruba movies and girlfriend to popular married marketer, isolak film who as been sponsoring all her baby girl life style and movies is expecting a baby with Portable.
The actress knowing well that as a wife and a baby mama started dating the singer, who also as been showering her with money until she fell pregnant.
Their relationship is quite popular as her colleagues now call Emi oga, olori zeh, number 1.
Their baby shower is dated for April 29th.

Continue reading on

https://featuredgist.com/singer-portable-expecting-a-baby-with-actress-ashabi-simple/

1 Like

Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by youngsahito(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
If this is actually true, then I will believe that ladies can do anything for money....chai!!!

11 Likes

Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
i refuse to believe that the above lady could sleep with this dude...for any reason (even if she was high on colorado)

6 Likes

Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by believeMEyou: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ok
Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by yeyebrity: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
All of you doubting Thomases...If a lady can sleep with an animal for money, then why can't she sleep with Portable who is a human being like you?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by kokoA(m): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
She bleeped a baboon who lives in a zoo... Kai! Some girls sha.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by amydulsia(f): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Speechless
Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by SamOchuko: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Featuredgist:
Nollywood upcoming actress named Ashabi simple, who has featured in some Yoruba movies and girlfriend to popular married marketer, isolak film who as been sponsoring all her baby girl life style and movies is expecting a baby with Portable.
The actress knowing well that as a wife and a baby mama started dating the singer, who also as been showering her with money until she fell pregnant.
Their relationship is quite popular as her colleagues now call Emi oga, olori zeh, number 1.

Continue reading on

https://featuredgist.com/singer-portable-expecting-a-baby-with-actress-ashabi-simple/

.@op u for try improve on your English b4 you go into blogging na

1 Like

Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by Mercury12(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
i refuse to believe that the above lady could sleep with this dude...for any reason (even if she was high on colorado)

Lol
Perhaps a sarcastic statement else I would say you don't know women nature
Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by Rebuker(m): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
Same portable Celebrating his wife's birthday today:
https://www.nairaland.com/7659511/portable-celebrates-wifes-birthday-lavish
Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by 1Sharon(f): 12:39am On Apr 20, 2023
He has started.
Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by BeanX(m): 1:51am On Apr 20, 2023
youngsahito:
If this is actually true, then I will believe that ladies can do anything for money....chai!!!
Nigerian girls can do anything for money
Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by BeanX(m): 1:52am On Apr 20, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Dey there ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by Gadafii: 5:01am On Apr 20, 2023
If money Dey on-top tree some ladies no go mind marry monkeys

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by Nairalander248: 7:41am On Apr 20, 2023
believeMEyou:
She is ugly
Everyone is unique, BTW we can compare her ugliness with your picture, can you post it here?
Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Wetin yoruba actress no fit do for money.
Na side hustle dem dey call am.
Owo ni koko.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by davillian(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2023
youngsahito:
The can do anything for money , fame , power and revenge...
Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by saysoo: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
Better put portable expecting a baby from a prostitute.
Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by nairalander2020(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Portable and simple wereys in disguise grin grin
Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by Foodqueen(f): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
Waoh!! Just waoh!!!!

Common.......
Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by Tmb78(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
believeMEyou:
She is ugly
Ugly must have another definition.
She might be useless for opening legs for that guy o, but that girl is not ugly, haba!
Re: Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
Featuredgist:

Continue reading on

I guess I am right, women Are money minded... obidient owo

(1) (Reply)

No Regrets, I Am Arrogant: Emeka Ike / More Photos From 2face Idibiaโ€™s Birthday Party / Wizkid Takes Shot With Mama Christmas...lol [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.