Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Gotvee Is A Muslim Pretending To Be A Christian! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gotvee Is A Muslim Pretending To Be A Christian! (380 Views)

Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotvee Is A Muslim Pretending To Be A Christian! by nairanaira12: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
Every Christian on this platform should take note of the moniker, GOTVee. He was once GOTV but now uses GOTVee.

You will notice that all his comments start with "even though I'm a born again Christian"

Thiz guy is a Muslim pretending to be a Christian.

He is lying to make Islam look good as if Islam is some political party that has to deceive people.

Why is GOTVee lying? Is it because Islam is a fake religion and he wants to make something bad to look good?

Does Islam approve lying and deception?

If something is not hideous about Islam, why must you lie to people to propagate it?

Why can't you own up to being a Muslim if you know your religion is original and not fake?

GOTVee, you think you are making islam look good, but you are actually exposing it to be bad and evil!

1 Like

Re: Gotvee Is A Muslim Pretending To Be A Christian! by 2special(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
The guy is not proud of his religion

4 Likes

Re: Gotvee Is A Muslim Pretending To Be A Christian! by GOTVee: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2023
[s]
nairanaira12:
Every Christian on this platform should take note of the moniker, GOTVee. He was once GOTV but now uses GOTVee.

You will notice that all his comments start with "even though I'm a born again Christian"

He is lying to make Islam look good as if Islam is some political party that has to deceive people.

Why is GOTVee lying? Is it because Islam is a fake religion and he wants to make something bad to look good?

If something is not hideous about Islam, why must you lie to people to propagate it?

Why can't you own up to being a Muslim if you know your religion is original and not fake?

GOTVee, you think you are making islam look good, but you are actually exposing it to be bad and evil!
[/s]

I never was and will never be a Muslim. I'm a born again Christian and a Junior pastor at one of our parishes i wont disclose be of security. May the Holy spirit forgive your lost soul sad
Re: Gotvee Is A Muslim Pretending To Be A Christian! by exotique1fy(f): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
[s][/s]

I never was and will never be a Muslim. I'm a born again Christian and a Junior pastor at one of our parishes i wont disclose be of security. May the Holy spirit forgive your lost soul sad

Ramadan is not yet over. Take it easy with the lies. We all know that you are a head slamming junkie!

5 Likes

Re: Gotvee Is A Muslim Pretending To Be A Christian! by nairanaira12: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
[s][/s]

Mention the name and location of your church and the presiding pastor. We will find you out, you impostor.

1 Like

Re: Gotvee Is A Muslim Pretending To Be A Christian! by nairanaira12: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
GOTVee:
[s][/s]

You just exposed yourself. Holy Spirit doesn't forgive sins.

2 Likes

Re: Gotvee Is A Muslim Pretending To Be A Christian! by FxMasterz: 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairanaira12:

You just exposed yourself. Holy Spirit doesn't forgive sins.
Lol.

The mumu don expose himself.

1 Like

Re: Gotvee Is A Muslim Pretending To Be A Christian! by SisterAnn(f): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairanaira12:

Of course nah, we know. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gotvee Is A Muslim Pretending To Be A Christian! by Father4all: 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
What has his religion got to do with the services he provide?
Re: Gotvee Is A Muslim Pretending To Be A Christian! by nairanaira12: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
Father4all:
What has his religion got to do with the services he provide?

Which service? You didn't read the post before commenting or you are just a daft fool with dead brain.

1 Like

Re: Gotvee Is A Muslim Pretending To Be A Christian! by Father4all: 12:01am On Apr 21, 2023
nairanaira12:

Which service? You didn't read the post before commenting or you are just a daft fool with dead brain.
your papa na goat
Re: Gotvee Is A Muslim Pretending To Be A Christian! by nairanaira12: 6:47am On Apr 21, 2023
Father4all:
your papa na goat

Lolz. From your senseless question that has no relationship with what we are discussing, it's obvious you are more related to a goat. Is the goat your happy or mama?

2 Likes

Re: Gotvee Is A Muslim Pretending To Be A Christian! by Father4all: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2023
nairanaira12:

Lolz. From your senseless question that has no relationship with what we are discussing, it's obvious you are more related to a goat. Is the goat your happy or mama?
you are a complete BAST.ARD
Re: Gotvee Is A Muslim Pretending To Be A Christian! by nairanaira12: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
Father4all:
you are a complete BAST.ARD

Oga, mention how your daft comment associates the post instead of calling your father a basttard
Re: Gotvee Is A Muslim Pretending To Be A Christian! by 2special(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
GOTVee:
[s][/s]

To you is fun, probably you don't know the consequences of actions according to the Holy book.
Re: Gotvee Is A Muslim Pretending To Be A Christian! by Father4all: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
nairanaira12:

Oga, mention how your daft comment associates the post instead of calling your father a basttard
son of a bi.tch. Idiot.tic

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Person Of The Month. / The Olympic High Diver / Christ Our Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.