Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Good Business Ideas For Nurses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Business Ideas For Nurses (320 Views)

Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Business Ideas For Nurses by Hrtdesire: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Below are some amazing business ideas/tips for nurses. You will also learn some basic steps on becoming a good nurse.

1.Starting a Home Health Care Agency: A nurse can start a home health care agency to provide medical care and assistance to individuals who are homebound, disabled or recovering from an illness or injury.

2.Wellness Coach: A nurse can become a wellness coach and help people achieve their health goals by developing personalized wellness plans and providing guidance on healthy living.

3.Medical Writing and Editing: A nurse with good writing and editing skills can offer medical writing and editing services to healthcare organizations, medical journals, and other publications....read full article https://www.deembizz.blog/2023/02/business-ideas-for-nurses.html

1 Like

Re: Good Business Ideas For Nurses by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
oga try and add a simple achievable something for average Nigerian nurses and it is chemist,
chemist shop is the best side business for nurses, they will also be giving treatments and injection there and also provision and drinks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex-staff Wins Case Against UBA, Judge Orders UBA To Pay Her N1 Million / Pls Is There Any Other Way To Purchase Online / Uig Affiliate Marketing Blueprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.