Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss (57937 Views)

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me / My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months / The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Continue your office romance. Your sacked letter awaits you soon.
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Godsonkemz(m): 12:02am On Apr 26, 2023
I fear single mothers more than single ladies. Shockingly, many of the prostitutes in brothels are single mothers. To marry them should never be a consideration for the single bachelors except he's a simp.
To OP, she may want to share her toto with you to make you conceal the secret affair. But for you to post it here shows that you no be guyman. Collect, chop, clean mouth, but no reveal any secret makes you a real nigga.
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Deepocean(m): 12:10am On Apr 26, 2023
SundayNightGist:
Sharing this story with you is risky because it's a true story and it actually happened, but I'm not deterred as I'm on a mission to sanitize our society of all forms of immorality. Now lets get right into it without any further ado.

My office is located in Gwarinpa in Abuja and my boss is a very busy man who hardly stays in the office. We have another branch in Guzape (Asokoro extension) where my boss hired a lady as the manager in charge. This particular lady is fair and very endowed both ways (I mean front and back). She's attractive too, no doubt. She happens to be a single mother with a son. My boss on the other hand is a family man with four kids.

I had just joined the company when I started noticing that this lady usually drives the company's Mazda salon car to our branch (the headquarters) every week (Thursdays to be precise) to hold a "private meeting" with my boss. Word in the office has it that she was coming for weekly "reporting". Honestly I never once bothered to try and find out what was really going on as I'm the type that is very serious with my work.

Not until the guys in the office started bantering in groups and talking about what was actually going on. Again, I shrugged off their conversation because what's my business, and besides, I don't do office gossip. Well, not until one fateful day....

As I was hurrying up a task given to me by my boss in my usual seriousness with my work, I needed to rush to his office to get his final approval on something that he had asked me to do when I ran into the unbelievable!

Was I dreaming? Was my eyes paining me? For Pete's sake, what was this? In broad daylight that evening, as I knocked, my boss answered "come in" nonchallantly. I don't know what he was thinking. Lo and behold, there they were, he and our branch manager both standing on their feet and very close to each other with my boss unzipping her dress with his both hands! I was embarrassed and so were they. Usually, whenever this lady is around my boss would immediately close all his window curtains. This normally happens around or after closing (remember I told you I'm a serious office worker, so I stay back a lot because naturally I work late into the night everyday).

Since that incident, whatever I say in any meeting involving this particular lady is always accepted and approved by her whether it makes sense or not. In fact, she's trying to move close to me and become my friend by force now to the extent that she even chats with me privately now regularly.

While a man has the full right to do whatever he likes, my question is why do this in the workplace? Why would my boss engage in office romance right in the office building? And why is the lady in question now trying to get close to me by force now? Am I in any real danger? I don't want to lose my job. Please what do I do?

If this story is true, I am very sure you won't come online with the explicit description of your workplace.

Doing that assured me that your lines were engineered but not well cooked.

You only gave the description to make the story looks real. But you're not smart enough.

As an exposed person I presumed you to be (at least your ability to use internet) you would also reason that the other parties involved are most likely to come across the story online. And this thought wouldn't have allowed you to give the full details of your workplace and the direction description of the event.
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by LastProphet: 12:30am On Apr 26, 2023
Seagodess:
but then I begin to wonder.. why is sex causing so much doom in places of business? Sex is suppose to be a good thing

Going to toilet is also a good thing but don't you set a kind of place to do it?
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by MenelikZayan23(m): 1:21am On Apr 26, 2023
SundayNightGist:
Sharing this story with you is risky because it's a true story and it actually happened, but I'm not deterred as I'm on a mission to sanitize our society of all forms of immorality. Now lets get right into it without any further ado.

My office is located in Gwarinpa in Abuja and my boss is a very busy man who hardly stays in the office. We have another branch in Guzape (Asokoro extension) where my boss hired a lady as the manager in charge. This particular lady is fair and very endowed both ways (I mean front and back). She's attractive too, no doubt. She happens to be a single mother with a son. My boss on the other hand is a family man with four kids.

I had just joined the company when I started noticing that this lady usually drives the company's Mazda salon car to our branch (the headquarters) every week (Thursdays to be precise) to hold a "private meeting" with my boss. Word in the office has it that she was coming for weekly "reporting". Honestly I never once bothered to try and find out what was really going on as I'm the type that is very serious with my work.

Not until the guys in the office started bantering in groups and talking about what was actually going on. Again, I shrugged off their conversation because what's my business, and besides, I don't do office gossip. Well, not until one fateful day....

As I was hurrying up a task given to me by my boss in my usual seriousness with my work, I needed to rush to his office to get his final approval on something that he had asked me to do when I ran into the unbelievable!

Was I dreaming? Was my eyes paining me? For Pete's sake, what was this? In broad daylight that evening, as I knocked, my boss answered "come in" nonchallantly. I don't know what he was thinking. Lo and behold, there they were, he and our branch manager both standing on their feet and very close to each other with my boss unzipping her dress with his both hands! I was embarrassed and so were they. Usually, whenever this lady is around my boss would immediately close all his window curtains. This normally happens around or after closing (remember I told you I'm a serious office worker, so I stay back a lot because naturally I work late into the night everyday).

Since that incident, whatever I say in any meeting involving this particular lady is always accepted and approved by her whether it makes sense or not. In fact, she's trying to move close to me and become my friend by force now to the extent that she even chats with me privately now regularly.

While a man has the full right to do whatever he likes, my question is why do this in the workplace? Why would my boss engage in office romance right in the office building? And why is the lady in question now trying to get close to me by force now? Am I in any real danger? I don't want to lose my job. Please what do I do?

No need to panic. Kindly contact me I'll give you some terrestrial backing to retain your job
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Knivesout(m): 3:02am On Apr 26, 2023
It's only a chemist that can relate with the first sentence.
Bluezy13:
The lady is your rate determining step...or rather put...job determining state.

She has given you an opportunity to go closer to her. Op, make friends with her for your own good.
And while at it, consciously make her see you as the private kind of guy. However you'll do it is your business, I am not you.

1 Like

Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Caseless: 4:14am On Apr 26, 2023
SundayNightGist:

From the words in bold, it shows you don't need any advice here. You indulge in office gossip and that's why this is an issue to you. Why would it bother you if she comes to the head office in company's saloon car for reporting? Because you don't mind your business.

There's no way the boss would be unzipping a lady and he'd ask you to come in after knocking - you just found your way to get them in a compromising position. You created that story so people would not question your urge to investigate their affair.

You're even crushing on that lady and you're doing all this to get her to your side by trying to get her in that shameful position so you can explore that.

Be careful so you'll not be sacked.

1 Like

Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by bot101(m): 4:23am On Apr 26, 2023
SundayNightGist:

Go dey find another job ooo
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by abah001: 4:46am On Apr 26, 2023
So this boy took my matter and privacy to nairaland. I will sack you with immediate effect
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Kamor010255: 5:22am On Apr 26, 2023
When you get to office tomorrow and every other day... do what you're paid to do,,and don't put yourself in a position where she will have anything against you... do everything according to the standard of your organisation,, also forget about whatever you saw and also take care of your constant erection.... never dream of dating ur boss gf.
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Teymanhenry(f): 6:06am On Apr 26, 2023
SundayNightGist:

She wants to bang you too so that your mouth will forever remain shut bro

Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Seagodess(f): 6:18am On Apr 26, 2023
LastProphet:

Going to toilet is also a good thing but don't you set a kind of place to do it?
wow,, this explains it Better
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by EthanSly: 6:21am On Apr 26, 2023
Now that you have chosen to expose my company here on nairaland by discussing issues that are none of your concern.

Be prepared to leave with immediate effect..

See the HR when you resume this morning.
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by benqo01(m): 6:26am On Apr 26, 2023
OP IF U KNOW HOW SCARCE IT IS TO GET A JOB U WILL MIND YOUR BUSINESS LET THEM CONTINUE WITH WHAT THEY RE DOING.FACE YOUR WORK U HAVE A REASON WHY U RE THERE NOT TO TURN TO AN INVESTIGATING JOURNALIST

IF YOU DONT APPLY WISDOM AT THIS STAGE YOUR BOSS CAN GET YOU SACKED AT ANYTIME,OR EVEN D WOMAN DONT TRY HER ACT AS IF NOTHING HAPPEN

SHE GAT UPPER HAND TO DECIDE IF U STAY OR NOT

DONT TRY WOMEN
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by FireUpNow(m): 6:31am On Apr 26, 2023
OP accept her friendship but don't taste from her booties for the sake of your job and future
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by carsuperman: 6:39am On Apr 26, 2023
Lvgirl:

You just said you don't gossip
Amebo
Look they will pursue u if care if not taking.
Remember you can be a millionaire when u work.with Neo life aka GNLD
why is it that you women enjoy been whore3s
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Tundex911: 7:03am On Apr 26, 2023
OP

Sho ra fun obinrin, Oluwa a wa pelu e
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by IgOga(m): 7:08am On Apr 26, 2023
grin grin grin

Not the gossip type but you don write thesis ontop this matter grin

My observation

1. Your boss knew what he was doing when he said come in. He wanted you to see what was happening. Why? Na the matter we still dey settle grin

2. Bossman nor sack you......he's still boss man na the lady dey shame .....dey say yes to all your suggestions

3. Lady getting close to you. I smell danger. Lady knows what she's doing .....maybe trying to get Boss man jealous....

4. If you nor like gossip grin just edit post and remove location.....but e be like say e don late grin
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by economania(m): 8:20am On Apr 26, 2023
She had been sacked already or telling us fiction, story and drama
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Iseoluwani: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2023
SundayNightGist:

You can secure your job by allowing her to trust you. She can confide in you. What she is doing is not because she wants to do. But she got no choice. So keep your job by keeping her BUT DONT ALLOW HER VISIT YOU. YOU ARE DOOMED NIYEN OOO
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by pikechukwu6(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2023
I see story not a true life story. undecided
though you tried. lipsrsealed
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by eepeepook: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2023
I no read because the story na lie.

For those based in Abuja, be careful! There is one Abuja big boy who drives a Camry, always wears white socks and attends Dunamis Church. He is known for spreading all types of incurable STDs. Be on guard.
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by RedPilChurchBoy: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2023
If I'm you, I'll assure the woman that what she does with the boss is none of my business and she has nothing to worry about.

I don't see your job being at rust unless you make it be at risk.

If you want to keep your job, don't tell this story to anyone, not even your best friend .

Don't shịt where you dey shop.
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Dottormentor: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2023
Gboju, behave as if you did not see anything. OK
Shit happens.
Not only in your office,
Is a normal thing going on for years.
So commot face and rent house for agboju.
SundayNightGist:

Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by lecturerdabo(m): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2023
naturefellow:
if you have ever worked in a structured private organization or corporate setting, you wouldn't be asking a question as clueless as this.

You don't even need to work in one to have this knowledge. It's just common sense. Inasmuch as sex/sexual favours for grades is rife in tertiary institutions, is it still acceptable, pr justifiable under the tag of "consenting adults"? undecided

Yes I have not worked in "structured and corporate setting" Thank you but you that is not clueless, your self righteous mentality tells you that the best an employee can do is to bring his employer's sexual escapades to a public forum even when he is not ready to loose his job!

Who even in God's heaven made you guys "definers" of morality?

What are the parameters you guys use to excuse your myriads of vices while harping on that of others?

I don't approve infidelity, I don't also celebrate those who think themselves more righteous because they are involved in a different lifestyle which they erroneously term "lesser evil"!! If you think your boss is going astray, meet him, advice him, pray for him and not come here to tell us how bad your boss is!!!
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by occfx: 10:27am On Apr 26, 2023
SundayNightGist:

I don't even see any strange thing here... Two matured animals mating? Just say sorry pass your message across and move. When they see your countenance says nothing, they won't worry.
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by OGhoney: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2023
Agba chemist, Sharp
Bluezy13:
The lady is your rate determining step...or rather put...job determining state.

She has given you an opportunity to go closer to her. Op, make friends with her for your own good.
And while at it, consciously make her see you as the private kind of guy. However you'll do it is your business, I am not you.
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by ferry1: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2023
You are even lucky that the lady involved is still greeting you. The one i cut readyhanded with my superior in his office, anytime she sees me, like say make she slap me, me sef no send am, i just de jumped am pass everytime
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Ebeano49(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
Choose what's more important to you. Your job or serving as morality police. They are both adults, let them mind their business while you mind yours. Be careful, any rumor can easily be pinned on you and you'll find yourself joining the 60% unemployed Nigerians before you can say jack.
I will advise you not to get too close to her sha. You can be polite and civil with her but don't let the oga suspect that you too want to chop from his adultrous table grin
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by Ebeano49(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ebeano49:
Choose what's more important to you. Your job or serving as morality police. They are both adults, let them mind their business while you mind yours. Be careful, any rumor can easily be pinned on you and you'll find yourself joining the 60% unemployed Nigerians before you can say jack.
I will advise you not to get too close to her sha. You can be polite and civil with her but don't let the oga suspect that you too want to chop from his adultrous table grin. If you don't mind your business, heads or tail, you'll pay with your job or more
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by obontami: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
HilcomTech:
If your boss had wanted to fire you for walking in on them, he would have done that the very day the incident happened except if your boss is not the owner of the company. Because a similar thing happened to a guy in Lagos where he walked in on his boss with another lady late in the evening. The guy was sacked the next morning and he was prevented from entering the company premises by the security the very next day.

About the lady coming close to you, don't make enemies with her (you don't need enemies at work) but be very careful. Try to act as if the incident never happened and don't try to take undue advantage of her weakness by pushing for thing unnecessary through her. Don't involve in office gossip and it may be wise to not mention the incident to people in the office.

You're a wise person.
Re: My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss by ShaqFu: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2023

what your boss chose to do or not do in his office isn't your business, however doing your job is your business. So I'll advise you to continue doing it. Be very professional, very courteous to your manager. Just make it known through your action that she's only your colleague and whatever she's doing with your boss is non of your business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv / People With Flat-Foot Cant Be In The Military: Why? / Gap Teeth A Reason For Disqualification In Bank Interviews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.