Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge (5321 Views)

82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 / This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Man Diagnosed With Brain Tumour, Left Paralyzed Recounts His Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge by phosky(m): 7:37am On Apr 21, 2023
Nawa oh! Video trends as lady becomes paralyzed for life during the milk crate challenge (Video)

A video of a lady engaging in milk crate challenge is making the round on social media and by extension generated mixed reactions among netizens.

Undoubtedly, milk crate challenge has been one of the trending conversations online, while many of the videos shared widely online have been of violent falls, a few have highlighted people who were able to conquer the Milk Crate Challenge without toppling over. One woman successfully climbed a pyramid while wearing heels.

Also, falling during the challenge has led to a variety of injuries, including dislocated shoulders and rotator cuff tears, ACL tears, meniscus tears, broken wrists and even spinal cord injuries.

In the video making the rounds online, a lady participated in the milk crate challenge and by extension resulted in almost a dead end for her.

When the lady gets to the middle of the milk crate challenge, she absolutely loses her control then falls from the top of the quite long crate to the ground state.

Upon falling on the ground, the lady fainted and the people recording had to stop the content they are creating then rushed toward her.

However, information that hits the internet confirms that the lady has been paralyzed for life following broken spinal cord. Makesense Tv reports,

See reactions below;

alma_encantadora: I really hope she’s alive, the way she fell looks like it was her lower back that potentially broke (lumbar vertebrae), with the way she fell she could definitely have a severe concussion, paralysis ,which hopefully it’s not that severe but who knows, not to mention how they grabbed her afterwards is so dangerous, if u think someone is severely injured do not move them from the area they got injured, if u move them the wrong way even if ur trying to help you can cause more damage or worse

toknowme.istoloveme: This is not funny…like at all. I hope she is ok.

msjaymelee: How are there so many people in these comments laughing about how she’s likely dead or paralyzed?? Jesus. Empathy really is few and far between.

canna_queen_genetics_co: Wtf is wrong with you people. This video is of someone’s daughter, mother , sister , friend who was tragically hurtt or . And yall getting a laugh… I’m disgusted , as should you be.

mari_makesithappen: It be stuff like this that really has me question if social media is even worth it. The videos are bad but the people, realizing that there are multitudes of people on this planet that are not only apathetic but find this funny is disturbing AF. Man I tell you it’s so bad I never though I would wish ignorance to protect the bliss in pretending humans ain’t like this. This is loaded too much. Snoop please put some context cause just sharing got me like what is you doin unc? Is this a Social experiment to see how many of your fans are indifferent and cruel? Can you give those that care a health update at least? Dammet Maine…

famousanita: Went straight to the mannequin challenge quick.

christina1986_36: I don’t see anything funny in this post. My stomach hurts when I see this. Those challenges are so dangerous and not funny at all! I hope and pray that my son is wiser than this. Communicate with ur kids!

erikaalexanderthegreat: Stop this foolishness

jacob__bina: This is moast stupid game ever. This is not how the Masls piramid works

https://makesensepromotions.com/nawa-oh-video-trends-as-lady-becomes-paralyzed-for-life-during-the-milk-crate-challenge-video/

1 Like

Re: Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge by turmacs(f): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2023
grin
Re: Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge by ZUKKYY(m): 7:46am On Apr 21, 2023
cry
Re: Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge by triple996(m): 8:05am On Apr 21, 2023
Nawaooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge by MMWandali: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2023
Foolishness challenge

1 Like

Re: Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge by Raymeskey: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
She don find wetin she dey look for; Trending and attention
Re: Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge by Thortp(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
What is the definition for foolishness again?
Re: Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge by NoFucksToGive: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
Looks fake 🤥
Re: Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge by donproject2(m): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
Serves her right.

Devil will design for you, things that will perish you. You'll take them and laugh until the very last moment when you would wish you could turn back the hands of the clock, by then, you would have known the plot. By then, you would have come, seen, not to conquer but to be destroyed, permanently.

1 Like

Re: Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
Some people really mumu for this world. If to say i dey nearby na to carry better stick wipe that backbone more. Damn!! 🤔🤔
Re: Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge by potent5(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
She answered the call of her village people by taking part in a stupid challenge. .
Re: Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge by RemoveKebab: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
And the Darwin awards goes to her
Re: Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 03, 2023
ZUKKYY:
cry
I know who you are, you are disguising with this monika
Re: Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:29pm On May 03, 2023
This is really sad. No video, why?
Re: Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge by Loisemm2(f): 10:31pm On May 03, 2023
Will they learn? I doubt. Tomorrow, another person will still participate in another worthless dangerous challenge so he or she can post and gain likes/followers. Harming and embarrassing themselves for people who don't really care. Mtchew.
Re: Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 11, 2023
ZUKKYY:
cry
Who are you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WEREPE (devil Bean) (VELVET BEAN)ETC / The Best Slimming Tea So Far. / The Benefit Of Mango

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.