Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Soludo Should Slow His Roll - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soludo Should Slow His Roll (754 Views)

Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian / I Will Transform Anambra Into Dubai - Soludo / "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Should Slow His Roll by sofadj(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2007
Soludo has good vision for Nigeria but it seems he is so much in haste to make this visions realities.PROGRESS IS A SLOW PROCESS
Some years ago monies were spent to make 200,500,1000 naira note
few months ago some notes were redesigned and now he wants to change the face of everything, HABAna gamble?
he needs to be checked??

How could he not have informed the president about such a mission, I'm sure he wont try that with Baba, and who knows if baba even knew about it all through,

He should slow his roll.
Re: Soludo Should Slow His Roll by enolase(m): 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2007
I agree with you.

There is always a need to carry everyone along, especially with such an issue that would have affected every single everyday life event for all Nigerians.

Abeg oga Charlo, slow it down pls! tongue

(1) (Reply)

Closed Circuit Television Security . / Contract Proposal: Urgent! / How Can One Start A Shipping Company: Anybody In Da House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.