Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti (24450 Views)

Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them / Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by simfrost90210: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
grin grin that's called sarcasm
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by kcowen(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
This guy na scam
I played his game for 20 days and lost all in a row.
Then he posted 8 million naira won ticket but he didn't post the game to his followers.
Like wtf you didn't ticket that you played privately and won
But you gladly shared losing games for 20 days.

His followers are mainly young teenagers who are hungry so dey always beg for giveaway. And if he insult them, they will say thank you sir grin money na bastard

I decided to hell with gambling.
These guys will make you run dry with plenty losses.
Then show you tickets of huge wins to make you depressed.

Twitter gamblers can put you into depression faster than the speed of light.
Exactly i noticed the same routines,you will be playing his games then suddenly he bring out a Boom and said he wan 4m in the same game i played with him(how please)
I was winning but the moment i started playing his game I lost for 1 month...I think he's a secret ambassador to some of this Bet companies especially sportybet,he makes his followers loses money thereby the bet company pays him

10 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by nonny1212: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
This guy na scam
Then he posted 8 million naira won ticket but he didn't post the game to his followers.

His followers are mainly young teenagers who are hungry so dey always beg for giveaway. And if he insult them, they will say thank you sir grin money na bastard

100% true.. I lost 450k, staking 30k in games these guys were posting... u go lose games tire. Before you know them go post one big winning, e go motivate you on another losing streak grin grin

17 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by BigYash: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Merch:
how many have you lost after that? This ekiti guy doesn’t win more than 5 times in a calendar year
10,000x 532odds on 1xbet.. I use the money buy wetin go give me x3 or more in five years time.. I never loose 1m to bet since then.. If una never sabi the game of gambling, find person to teach you.. Shalom! I have to add,luck join the matter sha.. E no dey work for everybody... But I always use sense.. I don't play everyday.. Only when my spirit leads

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by stephenponti(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Edoziesmart:

How many have you won from your numerous tickets you played through him?

Or we should leave this discussion for another day??

Bro don't doubt it, last week someone I know played his game & won 780k I follow chop the 780k walahi!

3 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by mjuvey3: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Mayor my Guy 😁

All these famous punters on Twitter will play their sure games codedly and post rubbish for their followers.

No one is an expert in betting.....Even Mr Bayo doesn't bet every week....He does once in a while.

Another thing is most people you see on Twitter that do stake big money on games are big earners and multimillionaires....I know one who staked 2 million on a single game to win 6 million and he won.

Don't stake like them if you don't earn like them...Sportybets do give some of these famous punters gifts of 500 thousand naira every time and that's what most of them use to stake.

This Mayor guy drives a 90million naira BMW and lives like a king but most people don't know he's a Fintech owner.

10 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by harmonyglobal: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
Well money is good, father is a pastor and mother a devout Christian too. Nice people but nigga bought parents cars and renovated their house. More wins bro

3 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by ayotade09(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Does he offer VIP services?
I need someone that can be giving me sure codes
he does not offer vip services dont go and fall for scam and there us nothing like sure odd no be you dey play am
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by seanwilliam(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Curious345:
Okay. What if Tinubu dies before may 29th?

There have been a few instances in history where a president-elect has died before they could be inaugurated. Here are some examples:

1) William Henry Harrison (1841): Harrison was elected as the ninth President of the United States in 1840 but died of pneumonia on April 4, 1841, just 31 days after his inauguration.

2) James A. Garfield (1881): Garfield was elected as the 20th President of the United States in 1880 but was assassinated by a disgruntled office seeker on July 2, 1881, just four months after his inauguration.

3) Zachary Taylor (1850): Taylor was elected as the 12th President of the United States in 1848 but died of an unknown illness on July 9, 1850, just 16 months into his presidency.

4) Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva (Brazil, 1989): Lula, as he is commonly known, was elected president of Brazil in 1989 but was unable to take office due to legal challenges. He was eventually able to run and win the presidency in 2002.

5) Néstor Kirchner (Argentina, 2003): Kirchner was elected president of Argentina in 2003 but died suddenly of a heart attack on October 27, 2010, while serving as the Secretary General of the Union of South American Nations.
what if you’re not alive to witness the inauguration?

You people are just daft and wicked!
Haba.

What sort of toxic politics is this ??

8 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
obembet:

Source: https://punchng.com/if-i-were-a-footballer-ill-be-maguire-mayor-of-ekiti/

I am an introvert too and I still don’t keep friends and coming from a Christian home, we don’t drink alcohol. So, I grew up with that mindset too; don’t drink, don’t club, don’t party and no friends. And I never regret these because it really brought me far in life.

But u dey Bet?
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by mrcrabs(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
This guy made me some cool money from December till the last 22bet winnings, I still dey use the money flex sef choi.. But you have to use sence when playing his games.
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by BeanX(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
nonny1212:
100% true.. I lost 450k, staking 30k in games these guys were posting... u go lose games tire. Before you know them go post one big winning, e go motivate you on another losing streak grin grin
Na greed cause am, anyways stay away frm gambling this is why I pity this female gambler called Uyaiincomparabl....I wonder which man wants to take her serious in this life if they come to know that she's a gambler 😒😒

3 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by berbs112(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
In the past Yes but he stopped VIP and decided to throw all his games out there on Twitter and his telegram channel;

https:///Ekiti1

iCauseTrouble:
Does he offer VIP services?
I need someone that can be giving me sure codes
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by berbs112(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just quit betting if your losses are more.

Mayor doesn't guarantee winnings. You go loose but one win will cover your loss.
KnowledgePower7:
This guy na scam

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by phenzy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
obembet:

I dey every where, apart from scam, fraud or robbery business

Check me for office, c-r-y-p-t-o and betting...

Shey you will mentor me on football betting

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by MzErica(f): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
spagettiluv:
he has won above 1billion this year alone
Stop smoking 🚬

6 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Yoighaman(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
obembet:

Source: https://punchng.com/if-i-were-a-footballer-ill-be-maguire-mayor-of-ekiti/

"...Another reason I am not passionate about football is why will 22 grown men with good salaries and weekly allowances, who live in the best mansions and eat the best food, come together on a certain day to play for 90 minutes and end up playing 1-0 or 0-0. It’s bad for punters, so, football is not for me...."

Funny but very true....

Gamble responsibly.

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
send me a dm lemme mentor you so you don’t make mistakes
phenzy:

Shey you will mentor me on football betting
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Gkay1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
I played this guy game for over 20 differents time, na cut all cut. Now I dey on my own and God dey do am for me
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
If you know how to edit his game, you'll always win. ALWAYS. The thing is, the dude just picks randomly without stats so why won't his games cut? Dude is just lucky. No be say him sabi predict pass. grin

I don't play his games as I prefer tipsters who use stats than hoping on luck to win games.

2 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by OgunKiLhordSpy: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
This guy na scam

Lie don Kee you... Show your proof.. over 40 gullible fools like you believe this shit you type .. mayor don't post winning ticket without posting game...
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Skyehigher1: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
This guy is never good more than me in any prediction. I tried his games almost lost everything
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Ibkrichie(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
nedekid:
Persin chop 47m? shocked
Na true?

Yeah last year dec 25

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by nedekid: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ibkrichie:

Yeah last year dec 25
Kai, his chrismas season must have been a blast.
Me my own tales ehh. I had to wisen up and back out.
I was playing euro millions 2.50x4= 10 gbp. On Tuesdays and Fridays. Total 20 gbp per week.
This is aside playing set for life of 1.50x4 twice a week.
Omo, after 3 months, my total winnings no reach 40gbp! All this I was doing from Naija. Called myself to order one time! I no do again. If I am in the uk, then I can use loose coins on me, not the one I will be depleting my UK savings from Naija.

3 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by OmoOshodi(m): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Yahoo boy using sport bet to cover up

Enough soap dey e room

Dey play

I like him sha.....this life an coded things

4 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by kurupt1: 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
This guy na scam

He works for those betting companies. Na game
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by salih74(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Curious345:
Okay. What if Tinubu dies before may 29th?

There have been a few instances in history where a president-elect has died before they could be inaugurated. Here are some examples:

1) William Henry Harrison (1841): Harrison was elected as the ninth President of the United States in 1840 but died of pneumonia on April 4, 1841, just 31 days after his inauguration.

2) James A. Garfield (1881): Garfield was elected as the 20th President of the United States in 1880 but was assassinated by a disgruntled office seeker on July 2, 1881, just four months after his inauguration.

3) Zachary Taylor (1850): Taylor was elected as the 12th President of the United States in 1848 but died of an unknown illness on July 9, 1850, just 16 months into his presidency.

4) Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva (Brazil, 1989): Lula, as he is commonly known, was elected president of Brazil in 1989 but was unable to take office due to legal challenges. He was eventually able to run and win the presidency in 2002.

5) Néstor Kirchner (Argentina, 2003): Kirchner was elected president of Argentina in 2003 but died suddenly of a heart attack on October 27, 2010, while serving as the Secretary General of the Union of South American Nations.
Please patronize us we sell sniper
And provide Uber Services from any location to the river Niger
Nonsense and ingredients!!!!
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by FantasyWolf(m): 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Oh wow
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Lemino(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
LegitCalculator is the best punter out there.
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by laborious(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
One yoruba adage says if u dont know d šource of ur comrades wealth you will wallow in poverty..dis guy won 47 mills last month and the bookies made it known that people won over 500 mill on his game alone, we call that community win, alot of other guys are winning big too but d diffrence between them is dat this mayor has a good heart,he is unique and other punters are following his footstep now,some one won a total of almost 120 mill just last night, people are making money in gambling..if u decide to book his code,its ur choice don't blame him for losses because he lost the way you lose too and if he won then u will win too..that guy has brought alot of people out of trenches than any poverty allevieation programm, if u are fortunate to meet dat guy..abeg respect him he has earned it..
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by udoka1987: 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
I have been playing this guy games for more than 3 months and I have never win his game
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by teebagy: 1:09am On Apr 23, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
This guy na scam

Follow mr bayo. Or spiritual.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister / Koko Bee - If No Be God / The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.