Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

"You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me (2780 Views)

My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me / My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by VictorUSA15: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
I am in a very tough situation that I don't know how to handle.

My Uncle's Wife tho a distant relative is making some uncomfortable moves on me recently. She would call me to her house and any time I complain about transport just to avoid her, she would insist to pay.

When ever I get to the house she would sit beside me and make comment like "fine boy no pimples" or "you are too sweet". Her moves are too apparent to doubt her desire.

Sometimes she would tell her husband to call me to help her at home. Yesterday I was with her and she made this statement: "Victor, you know what I want". I heaped a deep sigh.
She wanted to talk but her doubter distracted us so I left. This woman called me and told me to go back today but I didn't because I am afraid. She has been disturbing me with calls since morning.

I don't want to have any problem with my uncle so advise me on how to avoid her without hurting her.
Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by BrotherSade: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
😎

Run away from married women, they carry badluck.
Once you sleep with a married woman, your life will never be the same.

I start giving women distance once i find out they are married

It's better to sleep with a Single lady than to sleep with a married woman 😎

3 Likes

Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by PJtech: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
You never downloaded the part 2 of this movie? it's very interesting

3 Likes

Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by Oluromantic: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
If it's another person uncle I would say ride on. But your own uncle, guy, if you do it, you should be ostracized from the family
Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
You're quite a writer. It's been good so far. Please continue...

2 Likes

Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by VictorUSA15: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

Run away from married women, they carry badluck.
Ones you sleep with a married woman, your life will never be the same.

I start giving women distance ones i find out they are married

It's better to sleep with a Single lady than to sleep with a married woman 😎
I also hate to engage in erotica with married women.
I have vowed never to marry seeing what women particularly married women are doing.
I am sick and tired of their cheating behaviour.

1 Like

Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by anthonyuncle(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
devil don dey flash you,

you better flee

1 Like

Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by Nataliace(f): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just be careful and avoid her at all cost for your good.

1 Like

Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by Flight90: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
She will get you one day. Mark my words!!!!
Its just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
brotha sugar boy... that old aunty will seduce you eventually, and have her way with you... by giving you exactly what you desire in life (whether it be a new car, job or money)...you better run!
Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by JASONjnr(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
She wants to cheat but she wants to cheat within the family to safe face....

I've never slept with a married woman and will never try it. It's a curse to do that.

Don't let her push you into it.

But if she's very pretty and sexy ... I fit loseguard small....
Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by duduade: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lool

When you ready to stop to all this cat and mouse game let us know...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by gift2xl: 7:18am On Apr 23, 2023
Pls don't uncover your uncle's nekdnss
Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by Killerbag36: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2023
VictorUSA15:

My Uncle's Wife tho a distant relative is making some uncomfortable moves on me recently. She would call me to her house and any time I complain about transport just to avoid her, she would insist to pay.

When ever I get to the house she would sit beside me and make comment like "fine boy no pimples" or "you are too sweet". Her moves are too apparent to doubt her desire.

Sometimes she would tell her husband to call me to help her at home. Yesterday I was with her and she made this statement: "Victor, you know what I want". I heaped a deep sigh.
She wanted to talk but her doubter distracted us so I left. This woman called me and told me to go back today but I didn't because I am afraid. She has been disturbing me with calls since morning.

I don't want to have any problem with my uncle so advise me on how to avoid her without hurting her.

Go express road and shout advice me

1 Like

Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by frozen70(f): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2023
VictorUSA15:

Since you have noticed her moves, start withdrawing from going to them unaccompanied

Just be very careful she desperately wants you and if you loose guard she will get you

Use tactical excuses to avoid going to her or go with a friend anytime the husband insist on you visiting them because he doesn't know what you are saying now and he won't even believe if you tell him

Rather she will set you up and her husband will believe anything she says about you trying to force your way on her
Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by TyroneP(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
That's a forbidden fruit... You shouldn't indulge in her desire. Once you access her V-door, you'll be in trouble forever. No doubt about this.

VictorUSA15:

Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by TyroneP(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by Rokiat(f): 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
Give her the D that is what she wants naw. cheesy grin grin grin grin

Looks like you are falling for it as well else you know exactly what to do you don’t need our help.
Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by madscientist88(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
most women would say they only give sex because their man wants it,but in some cases you get lost on where some get their libido from?these types have no shame whatsoever.
Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by MyPoint: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
VictorUSA15:
I also hate to engage in erotica with married women.
I have vowed never to marry seeing what women particularly married women are doing.
I am sick and tired of their cheating behaviour.

Bros, go and marry. Abeg no use that excuse abeg.
Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
MyPoint:

Bros, go and marry. Abeg no use that excuse abeg.
Na by force?
Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by Kobicove(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
You're quite a writer. It's been good so far. Please continue...

grin
Re: "You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me by Exmilitant(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
F.uck her op, give her hot doggy. Nobody would ever know. Except Nairaland people.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Furniture @ Affordable Prices This Christmas / Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat / Woman’s private part Disappears After Sleeping With Married Man..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.