Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat (2776 Views)

I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / 11 Harmful Lies Your Mind Loves To Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by Babztemmy: 5:39am On Apr 24, 2013
I like picking my hubby's phone cos each time i do i find him doing something wrong. Picking his phone is my weakness though nd he knows, i cant just help it am an addicted phone picker nd he is aware of this. Everytime i pick up his phone or say something about what i found on his phone he always calls a female friend and d next thing i find him doing is he is planning on cheating, on 2 ocassions dis has happened, nd its always 1 hr or less away from d time we had issues over me picking his phone. The first time he sent a msg to an ex that he misses her pussy" Nd wants to see her dat evening. The second time he is booking an appointment with a girl in a hotel room nd denies his family is over seas. Is all dis my fault, i know i shouldnt pick his phone but is it enough for him to go dis far? Note dat i dont nag him, nd i also Ask him to give me time to work on my weakness of picking his phone.
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by bigtt76(f): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2013
Probably doing it to hurt you as well as let you know its wrong picking his phone without his consent ...more like letting you what you want to see. I guess you should sit him down and talk over it. Make him know you are in no way jealous or angry over his cheating on you. If you like his kind of phone, get yourself one. If you like picking calls, get your friends calling you so you pick as many as you may want. On a lighter note, You can also look into working on a Customer Support desk of MTN ....you will pick as many calls as you ever dream off grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by pleep(m): 7:01am On Apr 24, 2013
No its not your fault lol. If these is nothing to hide there should be no problem picking up his calls
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by CharlesShaw(m): 7:14am On Apr 24, 2013
It's ur Fault cos i see u as a very Nagging woman who makes the home very hostile for ur hubby.
Even if u suspect ur hubby is cheating, talk to him about it in a cool nd mien manner, not barking like a dog like u women always do. Show him love nd Respect nd quit touching his phone.
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2013
If he's clean, u wldnt av found anything discriminating on is phone.
Since wen did it became wrong to be sure? Since wen pickin up ur bf, gf, wife or hubby's phone became a wrong thing. Some people needs to fess up and accept the fact dt they are hidding something instead of hidding behind the needle of 'not acceptable', or tryin to pin insecurity syndrome on the 'culprit'.
If u forgot a word, try to see a meaning to a word, try to be sure abt it, dnt u pick up ur books, dictionary, or search the web for certainty?

OP, jes like me, ur hubby is a born-cheater! You are not doing anyting wrong!

I remember how i used to cheat to the face of ma gfs then wen we fight! I was a kid then, and i can't even fathom why i do dt since i stopped! I jes realized it hurts the girls 100times more then i wanted to hurt them, so i stopped 'doing it to their knwldge'.

I dnt see ma gf often, but wen she's coming, i clean up ma phone includin d delivery reports cos i knw at her spare time, my phone is hers.
Though she got it, that i aint clean, but she accepted d fact dt sometimes, ignorance is a bliss!!!!

Ur hubby won't stop cheatin, but my advice: dnt reciprocate. If u were ever a good girl!
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by diamondlove: 7:49am On Apr 24, 2013
If a man cld lie abt u bein abroad, den he cld lie u dead
*lips sealed*
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2013
yeah, it's wrong to pick up his phone but he's cheating on you, GODDAMIT

LEAVE THE MORAFUCKER angry
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by diamondlove: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2013
^ she shld leave her marriage and come to u right?
U won't cheat I guess?
Shior
Y'all are same

1 Like

Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2013
diamondlove: ^ she shld leave her marriage and come to u right?
U won't cheat I guess?
Shior
Y'all are same

when did she say she's married?

and no...I won't cheat so far we're married tongue
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by acidtalk: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2013
bigtt76: Probably doing it to hurt you as well as let you know its wrong picking his phone without his consent ...more like letting you what you want to see. I guess you should sit him down and talk over it. Make him know you are in no way jealous or angry over his cheating on you. If you like his kind of phone, get yourself one. If you like picking calls, get your friends calling you so you pick as many as you may want. On a lighter note, You can also look into working on a Customer Support desk of MTN ....you will pick as many calls as you ever dream off grin grin

This is the MOST STUPID advice I have read this year.

Are you insane or just trying to be funny? Coming from a supposed woman I am shocked! Well maybe you are either a lesbian and don't know the importance of a man and real love in a woman's life or you are a perpetual cheat.

Poster, I will give you the most blunt and honest reply I can think of.

First of all I will go against my Rule number 1 in relationship which is "Never involve a 3rd party into your affairs either in good or bad times".

But in this particular scenario, I will tell you to first of all sit him down and find out if he thinks openly cheating on you whenever you check his phone makes him feel better. Let him know cheating in a marriage (or relationship) is totally not acceptable and is is really hurting you but him goind the extra mile to openly cheat on you is like him stabbing you in the heart.

If he doesn't change, involve his parents, siblings and close friends and make sure you provide them with evidence (I.e text messages he sent out).

If after 3 months he hasn't change then sit him down once more and let him know the NEXT TIME HE TRIES SUCH WITH YOU AGAIN YOU WILL ALSO CHEAT ON HIM WITHOUT FEELING REMORSE.

This is your life and health we are talking about. Is it until he gives you STD before you will know marriage isn't by force?

Why are some women so desperate in getting married and staying in an abusive marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by diamondlove: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2013
joeydozzy:

when did she say she's married?

and no...I won't cheat so far we're married tongue

Am sure u were jst too lazy to read d OPs part
U only read d comments
Shior
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2013
diamondlove:

Am sure u were jst too lazy to read d OPs part
U only read d comments
Shior

I read the op again and I can't find the marriage part

can you quote it for me?
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by diamondlove: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2013
I will take u as a joker
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by butta(m): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2013
Op there is nothing wrong in you picking your hubbys fone what is marriage all about then if he has nothing to hide why is he complaining about u picking his fone have a talk with him one on one to discuss your weakness and both of you should decide on a solution and work out things
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by ednut1(m): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2013
all dis tin r not new, men will be men, st accept d simple fact, u married a cheat voluntarily , is dat our fault duh
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2013
diamondlove: I will take u as a joker

smh
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by pomporiking: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2013
Call Joey Greco
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by try69: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2013
@op
We men do cheat but when a man cheats in marriage and is not very bothered about covering traces, fear him or leave him.. Ur choice

1 Like

Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by emeraldtopaz(f): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2013
Op, if u r really married dn u r postin dis in d wrng section so u wil get d wrng advice.kindly go to d family section whr u wil gt advice frm xperiensd pipo.
SMH @ d way some pipo reason..so it has nw become a standard 4 married men to cheat.self control is d key n am afraid ur hubby lacks it.doin it to ur face is even worse.madam,u r sittin on a long tin.start bookin appointments 4 stds or worse stil HIV treatment wif ur doctor

Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2013
....every relationship (marriage included) have their problems!. If he has a problem with u picking up his phone , he should tell u den u work it out! Its not ur fault!! Why does he get uneasy wen u pick his phone?? Thought marriage ws a one way thing, no secrets undecided , if he loves u, he wouldn't hurt u dat way!!
Sorry to say your husband is jst an unrepentant CHEAT!! He needs help! + go and see a doctor undecided
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by diarra94(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2013
carr96: ....every relationship (marriage included) have their problems!. If he has a problem with u picking up his phone , he should tell u den u work it out! Its not ur fault!! Why does he get uneasy wen u pick his phone?? Thought marriage ws a one way thing, no secrets undecided , if he loves u, he wouldn't hurt u dat way!!
Sorry to say your husband is jst an unrepentant CHEAT!! He needs help! + go and see a doctor undecided
is there a cure for cheating husbands in the hospital?
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by ezemoses(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2013
sister its not your fault heh. Your husband probably got married before he was ready or is a serial cheater. There are man like that. who believe that marriage does not tie him down at all so he will continue with this cheating habit until forever. just get used to it o because a man can not easly change
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by ezemoses(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2013
also beware of hiv /aids as you are not sure the extent of the level of his cheating. adultery does stand in a divorce court so you decide. you either want to stay with a serial cheater who will bring you aids or stay away from him and b single again
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2013
Phones and technology brings a lot of grief if properly handled.
A strong relationship should be open and free. Its sad that a lot of mrried folks are the ones who abuse phone useage to talk up people and ask for picture in the nud3.
I am trying to understand why a husband will want to hurt his wife for picking up his phone.
Am sorry but a good marriage is based on openess and not hiding and secrecy.
Men really need to learn a lot about handling marital issues.
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2013
joeydozzy:
I read the op again and I can't find the marriage part
can you quote it for me?

Babz temmy: I like picking my hubby's phone cos each time i do i find him doing something wrong.
undecided
angry
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2013
As for what to do, I really can't say, your husband seems to be set in
Its a choice he has to make to be open and not seek to hurt you.
You can cry, you can beg, you can cajole, you can fight but at the end of the day you are not responsible for his behavior, he is an adult, he decides to respect and treat others right.
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2013
diarra94: is there a cure for cheating husbands in the hospital?

.....I bet common sense will tell u dat I meant she should see a doctor concerning potential STI's ....duuuuh! undecided
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by mawuqueyan(f): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2013
bigtt76: Probably doing it to hurt you as well as let you know its wrong picking his phone without his consent ...more like letting you what you want to see. I guess you should sit him down and talk over it. [b][/b]Make him know you are in no way jealous or angry over his cheating on you. If you like his kind of phone, get yourself one. If you like picking calls, get your friends calling you so you pick as many as you may want. On a lighter note, You can also look into working on a Customer Support desk of MTN ....you will pick as many calls as you ever dream off grin grin
What You won't be jealous or angry if your hubby cheats on you You be robot
@op, its nt your fault ojare... ℓ̊ guess he jst luvs cheatg on you and he does it †̥☺ spite you... Cos ℓ̊ dnt see anytin bad in checking your hubbys fone....
Anyway, if he is chronic cheater, no amt of talk wl make him change unless he wnts †̥☺. All you cn do is pray for him and b kiaful cos if he is d kialess typ, he wl jst dash you plenty STD's....
And besyds you too,stop checking his fone every now and then cos you might jst die doing dt...
What you dnt knw cnt kill you...
May God help us all.
My 2cents.

1 Like

Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by diarra94(m): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
carr96:

.....I bet common sense will tell u dat I meant she should see a doctor concerning potential STI's ....duuuuh! undecided
sorry ur statement was confusing
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by Babztemmy: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2013
Charles Shaw: It's ur Fault cos i see u as a very Nagging woman who makes the home very hostile for ur hubby.
Even if u suspect ur hubby is cheating, talk to him about it in a cool nd mien manner, not barking like a dog like u women always do. Show him love nd Respect nd quit touching his phone.
I can bet u cheat on ur woman, cos i am suprised at ur concludion like u were dere
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
tchidi:

undecided
angry

thanks
Re: Is Dis My Fault Or My Hubby Just Loves To Cheat by Babztemmy: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
SLIDE waxie: If he's clean, u wldnt av found anything discriminating on is phone.
Since wen did it became wrong to be sure? Since wen pickin up ur bf, gf, wife or hubby's phone became a wrong thing. Some people needs to fess up and accept the fact dt they are hidding something instead of hidding behind the needle of 'not acceptable', or tryin to pin insecurity syndrome on the 'culprit'.
If u forgot a word, try to see a meaning to a word, try to be sure abt it, dnt u pick up ur books, dictionary, or search the web for certainty?

OP, jes like me, ur hubby is a born-cheater! You are not doing anyting wrong!

I remember how i used to cheat to the face of ma gfs then wen we fight! I was a kid then, and i can't even fathom why i do dt since i stopped! I jes realized it hurts the girls 100times more then i wanted to hurt them, so i stopped 'doing it to their knwldge'.

I dnt see ma gf often, but wen she's coming, i clean up ma phone includin d delivery reports cos i knw at her spare time, my phone is hers.
Though she got it, that i aint clean, but she accepted d fact dt sometimes, ignorance is a bliss!!!!

Ur hubby won't stop cheatin, but my advice: dnt reciprocate. If u were ever a good girl!
Ofcourse not, am a goos girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Info On Ikoyi Marriage Registry / How Spanking(koboko) Saved My Life! / Why Do Married Men Cheat On Their Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.