Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word (2832 Views)

Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) / Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by Reflect7: 1:50am On Apr 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by Reflect7: 1:53am On Apr 23, 2023
This is why I love our Afro-American cousins.

They don't worship oyinbo like you people in Naija.

Nonsense.

I heard about another incident in Ghana, where many Afro-Americans are returning to settle these days, following the Ghanaian govt 'Return Home' policy to the black diaspora.

One white woman American visitor to Accra made the mistake of speaking condescendingly to one Afro-American brotha in the mall.

Crowded mall.

Omo. The guy started screaming at her that she should get the fck back to America. That what is she even doing there in Ghana?

''I came here to get away from you racist motherfckers, and I garra meet you here again? Get back to your fcking America biiitch! You wh.o.re ass, punk ass biiitch!''

Omo, the oyinbo woman just ran out of the Shoprite! grin

9 Likes

Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by JASONjnr(m): 2:02am On Apr 23, 2023
Dude said, imma police officer, then he tactically stepped aside...

You don't go outa line to call a black person a nigga when you're white....

It's considered a abusive....

The N word is for the black community alone to use...

You don't have that right if you're white... Stay the fck away from that word!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by Reflect7: 2:12am On Apr 23, 2023
JASONjnr:

For real. I lived in Yankee for a while back in the day.

Black Americans don't mind if you as a black guy or a Naija guy walk up to them and say, ''Hey, what's up my nigga''.

But if you are WHITE and you DARE use that word, OMO, just say your last prayer.

And their own is violence. They don't argue. grin

10 Likes

Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by Orfankwagh(m): 3:20am On Apr 23, 2023
Person wey no dey steal for him country carry come your country,why him go respect you? Make our leaders put this continent in order first.
I no follow those brutal guys wey dey hit them but i dey support them make them return the one wey our clueless ancestors carry go give them.
Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by superlanny(m): 5:14am On Apr 23, 2023
That thing dey pain make I no lie, I can't imagine how black footballers cope with the amount of racist chants and abuse they get. But that pro max shishi was the bomb, I am proud of that strong black woman.

5 Likes

Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by falcon01: 5:42am On Apr 23, 2023
I mean it's just a word, but the manner of which it is said is the problem.
Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by SisterAnn(f): 5:44am On Apr 23, 2023
superlanny:
That thing dey pain make I no lie, I can't imagine how black footballers cope with the amount of racist chants and abuse they get. But that pro max shishi was the bomb, I am proud of that strong black woman.
The same way igbos survive in Yoruba land.

5 Likes

Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by Benwallt(m): 6:11am On Apr 23, 2023
She was properly decked

5 Likes

Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by helinues: 6:14am On Apr 23, 2023
That's the hypocrisy of black Americans.

They have no issue if their fellow blacks called them N but always pick offense when white people do

Advancedpenis

5 Likes

Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by siofra(f): 6:33am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

They have no issue if their fellow blacks called them N but always pick offense when white people do

I wonder the day you'll stop this ass licking. In your mind you think differently abi devil's advocate undecided

You're too old for this.

3 Likes

Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by helinues: 6:34am On Apr 23, 2023
siofra:

I wonder the day you'll stop this ass licking. In your mind you think differently abi devil's advocate undecided

You're too old for this.

Who is this?

Did you miss you road?

1 Like

Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by FiremanX: 6:35am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

All these Urc-hins self..😒
Why would a white man/woman use N word on a black person in the first place?

4 Likes

Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by siofra(f): 6:35am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

Who is this?

Did you miss you road?

😒

2 Likes

Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by helinues: 6:37am On Apr 23, 2023
FiremanX:
All these Urc-hins self..😒
Why would a white man/woman use N word on a black person in the first place?

She could have also called her derogatory names instead on resorting to fight.

Did the white lady hit her physically first?

Btw, don't ever call me urchin again

1 Like

Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by blaquebelle: 6:38am On Apr 23, 2023
Reflect7:
This is why I love our Afro-American cousins.

They don't worship oyinbo like you people in Naija.

Nonsense.

I heard about another incident in Ghana, where many Afro-Americans are returning to settle these days, following the Ghanaian govt 'Return Home' policy to the black diaspora.

One white woman American visitor to Accra made the mistake of speaking condescendingly to one Afro-American brotha in the mall.

Crowded mall.

Omo. The guy started screaming at her that she should get the fck back to America. That what is she even doing there in Ghana?

''I came here to get away from you racist motherfckers, and I garra meet you here again? Get back to your fcking America biiitch! You wh.o.re ass, punk ass biiitch!''

Omo, the oyinbo woman just ran out of the Shoprite! grin

Are you seriously justifying this horrible behaviour? Please, two wrongs will never make a right.

1 Like

Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by ruffhandu: 6:43am On Apr 23, 2023
Orfankwagh:
Person wey no dey steal for him country carry come your country,why him go respect you? Make our leaders put this continent in order first.
I no follow those brutal guys wey dey hit them but i dey support them make them return the one wey our clueless ancestors carry go give them.
which ancestors are you referring to?
Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by franklingud(m): 7:32am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

You must be a real life goat for making that statement

5 Likes

Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by helinues: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2023
franklingud:

You must be a real life goat for making that statement

You must be violence in nature for this your comment

1 Like

Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by FiremanX: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

She could have also called her derogatory names instead on resorting to fight.

Did the white lady hit her physically first?

Btw, don't ever call me urchin again
Why would the black woman call her derogatory names? I love the way she whooped the white woman ass, next time she will think before using the N word. 😂😂
Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2023
Thumbs up to the guy for allowing that beating to take place grin
Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:49am On Apr 23, 2023
Reflect7:

Black Americans don't mind if you as a black guy or a Naija guy walk up to them and say, ''Hey, what's up my nigga''.

But if you are WHITE and you DARE use that word, OMO, just say your last prayer.

"What's up my nigga" reminds me of Jackie Chan in Rush Hour smiley

1 Like

Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by Gadafii: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

agbado muncher no lie,, you no watch that video because if you did you would hear the host saying what not to say to a blacks person at the store, besides the white racist asked the Afro American to “bring it on”
Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by helinues: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2023
Gadafii:
agbado muncher no lie,, you no watch that video because if you did you would hear the host saying what not to say to a blacks person at the store, besides the white racist asked the Afro American to “bring it on”

They have no issue if their fellow blacks called them N but always pick offense when white people do.

That's how some of you people dey give people wrong advise that may land them in jail
Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by sharpwriter(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
JASONjnr:

Lol... I remember Rush Hour 1 or so, when Chris Tucker greeted a fellow black that "wuzzup my nigger?" The black guy responded to his greeting. Now, Chris actually entered that room with Jackie Chan and while Chris entered into the inner chamber, ignorant Jackie looked at the black guy and said "wuzzup my nigger?"

The guy answered, "WHAT DID YOU SAY? "

And Jackie repeated, "wuzzup my nigger"

The guy just seized Jackie and threw him over the chairs and tables. cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Very funny!
Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by sharpwriter(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
Reflect7:

Lol... Scroll down and read my comment. cheesy
Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by Gadafii: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

They have no issue if their fellow blacks called them N but always pick offense when white people do.

That's how some of you people dey give people wrong advise that may land them in jail
do you know the story of how blacks arrived in America and other western countries in the first place??

The people that enslaved you, dehumanized you, abused you, made you feel worthless with a single word “Niggar “ don’t have the right to call you that when the debate of how devastating slave trade was is still rife

Blacks can call blacks nigga, because blacks suffered and knew the story, don’t remind me of what you did to me by calling me a nigha, if a fellow inmate call me a prisoner I won’t feel bad, but if a free man calls me that I will consider that an abuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by Benki003(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
Well I'll love to wife that black woman right there am so proud of her
Re: Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Called Her The 'N' Word by mysticwarrior(m): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
I love the way the black guy stepped aside for the black woman to beat up the white lady.

(1) (Reply)

Photo:Police Kill Armed Robbers In Port Harcourt While Robbing Punch Newspaper / Shocking! Woman Caught ‘pants Down’ With Man In Public, This Happens (photos) / This Police Man Picture Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.