Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos (66988 Views)

Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Letenwam: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
A female colonel reportedly slapped a policeman who called her a prostitute, while on a road trip with her boyfriend in Lagos.  Twitter user @ucheodege who shared the story of the incident involving the policeman and the female colonel wrote;

Just Now: Monday Nov 12th, 10.45am A group of police stopped a guy with his girl friend. Demanded for identification. The policeman inside d car was already telling others that the girl can never have identity as "she is an ashawo". The lady was very silent

I went closer to talk to the police. I told him I know of someone who has been working hard to ensure police is reformed. The policeman asked, "is it SEGA @segalink ? The lady said "wait it's not yet Sega issue, I can handle it"

I immediately realized that both the police and the lady know @segalink . The next I saw was a HOT slap on the policeman's face. She now identified as a Colonel. Now the policemen are apologizing for their loud mouth.

https://lailasnews.com/female-colonel-slaps-policeman-who-called-her-a-prostitute-in-lagos/

lalasticlala

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by ehhmah(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
shocked

hahaaahaha

Tawaaa tongue

I raf out roud grin

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Evablizin(f): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Like seriously?

Wow,she did well.

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kikiiki grin
He go beg tire
That serves him right for falsely accusing someone.

Our Nigerian police needs to be reformed cool

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by IamD18: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
They must have been extorting women after abusing them and getting away with it.

11 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Thewesterner(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
Slap well deserved

26 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2018

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by vizkiz: 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
The Nigerian police are the biggest fools I've ever seen or spoken to in my entire existence.

They lack manners and courtesy. The was how one fool said I am a Scammer just because I refused to settle them at A ketu. Even after showing my ID card, oga was still forming he was right and also looking for an excuse to detain me.

I pray all policemen found of these devious acts die mysteriously.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Sirheny007(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by yanabasee(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is why I need a soldier girlfriend.......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by swiz123(m): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is very wrong. How could a colonel chose to behave like an uncivilized tout.

How can you slap Someone for verbally abusing you?
She could have sued the policeman for his uncouth manner towards her.

I sincerely hope if it were the policeman who hit the lady for verbally abusing him, you guys would still support him.

Stupid hypocrites

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Olalan(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
His cup got filled today

2 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by cruzydal(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
That's how they harass people upandan. Its good for him

2 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by 9jaBloke: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
Video of the slap would have made my November

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Niwdog(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
Just like that
No pictures or video

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
Just like their Transmissioner at the top, Policemen/women de fall hands.

Serves him right.

5 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by CloudResident(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
Na only slap?
I expect much more grin

3 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by AfriSurvey: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by datola: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Wow
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by IMASTEX: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Cool
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by hisexcellency34: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Pictures or I.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by IMASTEX: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Our Nigerian police needs to be reformed cool
There is actually nothing to reform in this current police force. The system should be totally shutdown & restarted from afresh.

9 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Nemesis001: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
That's very good.
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Gangster1ms: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Twitter stories sha

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
cool resounding slap. igbati oloyi.very good

1 Like

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by jesutakewe(f): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
incoming call: RECIEVE IT!!!

9 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by Sweetcollins: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nice one der
Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by swiz123(m): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Evablizin:
Like seriously?

Wow,she did well.

If tables were turned, you'd be the first to play the victim card.

I pray anyone you bad mouth sends you to the hospital immediately

11 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
Evablizin:
Like seriously?

Wow,she did well.
reverse the role and it was a male colonel slapping a female policewoman who just insulted him .

I bet your reaction won't be the same as this. But then, you women are hypocrites

11 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by kolima1067(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
Twitter Twitter, i Hail una o

4 Likes

Re: Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos by simplesearch: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
But someone in the rank of a colonel should be a responsible Housewife if not a grandma, not freelancing round the town like a public edifice.

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Trying To Sleep With Boss' Wife, Beaten (Photos) / 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.