Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Good Things In The Lives Of Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Good Things In The Lives Of Men (10022 Views)

Fornication Is How The Devil Captures The Lives Of Promising Young Men Nowadays. / Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 / Why You Must Not Speak Ill Of Men Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by jonatoye(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2023
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Good things in the lives of men

The word for today 
When good things happen to your friends, it's a sign that blessings are in the vicinity. So, don't let envy steal your joy and faith. Rejoice with those who rejoice and allow the seed of rejoicing to bring even more blessings into your own life!
Scriptural Reference
"Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep." (Romans 12:15 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is natural to feel a twinge of envy when we see good things happening to those around us. However, we must resist the temptation to let envy rule our hearts. Instead, we should choose to be happy for others and trust that good things are coming our way as well.

Consider the scenario where three people are praying for the same matter and one of them receives an answer from God. It's easy for the other two to feel disappointed or envious, but this is not the right attitude to have. Rather, we should rejoice with our friends who received the answer to their prayer, and use their experience as an encouragement to pray even more fervently. By doing so, we acknowledge that God is still in the business of answering prayers and we maintain a posture of faith.

Envy is a subtle form of unbelief that suggests that God cannot or will not attend to our needs. This is a dangerous mindset to have, as it can lead to a defeatist attitude and hinder our blessings. We must remind ourselves that when miracles happen to those around us, it's a sign that the miracle is coming closer to us as well. Therefore, we should always choose to rejoice with those who are rejoicing and sow seeds of joy that will bring forth even more joy in our lives.

+ What is your reaction to the success of men?

Lord! Strengthen me to overcome envy and to have a heart of gratitude for the blessings of others in Jesus' name. Amen!

Emphasis
Don't be envious when good things happen to others, be happy for them and see it as a sign that good things will happen to you.

Have a Blessed Worship Experience!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by wonder233: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2023
K
Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by Omootayo123(m): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2023
Wonderful!
jonatoye:
    ~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Good things in the lives of men

The word for today 
When good things happen to your friends, it's a sign that blessings are in the vicinity. So, don't let envy steal your joy and faith. Rejoice with those who rejoice and allow the seed of rejoicing to bring even more blessings into your own life!
Scriptural Reference
"Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep." (Romans 12:15 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is natural to feel a twinge of envy when we see good things happening to those around us. However, we must resist the temptation to let envy rule our hearts. Instead, we should choose to be happy for others and trust that good things are coming our way as well.

Consider the scenario where three people are praying for the same matter and one of them receives an answer from God. It's easy for the other two to feel disappointed or envious, but this is not the right attitude to have. Rather, we should rejoice with our friends who received the answer to their prayer, and use their experience as an encouragement to pray even more fervently. By doing so, we acknowledge that God is still in the business of answering prayers and we maintain a posture of faith.

Envy is a subtle form of unbelief that suggests that God cannot or will not attend to our needs. This is a dangerous mindset to have, as it can lead to a defeatist attitude and hinder our blessings. We must remind ourselves that when miracles happen to those around us, it's a sign that the miracle is coming closer to us as well. Therefore, we should always choose to rejoice with those who are rejoicing and sow seeds of joy that will bring forth even more joy in our lives.

+ What is your reaction to the success of men?

Lord! Strengthen me to overcome envy and to have a heart of gratitude for the blessings of others in Jesus' name. Amen!

Emphasis
Don't be envious when good things happen to others, be happy for them and see it as a sign that good things will happen to you.

Have a Blessed Worship Experience!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2023
My name is John pussyhoe

My dear men

The good things in your life are :

Fuck_ as many as you can

Eat good and keep fit

Never make a woman your problem or worry

And help family and friends even neighbor not financially only

Lastly never leave earth without a child ( especially male child for your generation)

13 Likes

Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by sprints1: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2023
PUSSYHOE:
My name is John pussyhoe

My dear men

The good things in your life are :

Fuck_ as many as you can

Eat good and keep fit

Never make a woman your problem or worry

And help family and friends even neighbor not financially only

Lastly never leave earth without a child ( especially male child for your generation)
true but most children now are fvcked up mentally.

4 Likes

Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by Mrwhite09: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2023
i cant read this long preposterous hokum. there is nothing good in a life of man its pure suffering everyday

3 Likes

Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by Truefaith: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2023
Rfsf
Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by Lastpharoah33: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2023
Contentment and gratitude goes along way in seeing the little good in life.

Read again,

3 Likes

Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by histemple: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2023
The only good thing in the life of a man is to HAVE MONEY. Without money no man has or enjoys any good thing in life.

5 Likes

Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by FantasyWolf(m): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2023
Ok
Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by virginboy1(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2023
If you don't have any thing as a man.
At least Have a DICk that is working.

The day I saw a millionaire that is has Erectile Dysfunction issues...Na that time I realized that there is more to being a man than just money.
lipsrsealed

This life is a point of beans undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by Bonkieni(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2023
Noted
Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by Brendaniel: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
Thanks for this message....

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by Originalsly: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
jonatoye:

It is natural to feel a twinge of envy when we see good things happening to those around us.

Really?? I always thought it was natural to feel good when you see good things happen to people around you .... and to bear in mind that a few will be envious.
Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Don't train any girl in school, let her father do that
Don't be too emotional about girls or love,,let her do the loving,while you do the money making,,,
If u love her don't let her know that you love her that much, else she will take u for a fool

So many anti-simp points

4 Likes

Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by KanuSE: 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
Waiting for our women's testimonies. grin
Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by constancefriday(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Abeg pls hep me tell dem
Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by segcymoor(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
histemple:
The only good thing in the life of a man is to HAVE MONEY. Without money no man has or enjoys any good thing in life.

You try

In all you get...get good health

With good health.. you may think clearly, likable. have strength...etc....all those stated above is basic requirements to make money legitimately
Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by Exceed15: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Thanks for sharing.
Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by achimendy(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Originalsly:

Really?? I always thought it was natural to feel good when you see good things happen to people around you .... and to bear in mind that a few will be envious.

It's a natural thing bro, those kind of thoughts come to mind unconsciously, in napoleon hills book, think and grow rich, he called that kind of thoughts auto-suggestion. They automatically shift thought to your mind without your permission, but we as humans have control over them, so we don't let such negative thoughts rule over us by taking them out of our mind .

2 Likes

Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by Originalsly: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
achimendy:

It's a natural thing bro, those kind of thoughts come to mind unconsciously, in napoleon hills book, think and grow rich, he called that kind of thoughts auto-suggestion. They automatically shift thought to your mind without your permission, but we as humans have control over them, so we don't let such negative thoughts rule over us by taking them out of our mind .

Hmmmm..... then I guess such thoughts are somewhere in my mind ..... I never took any such thoughts out .... will search for them.
Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by occfx: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
histemple:

You are fuckeddd without money, even your wife or babe will forget any good thing you ve done for her. Whatever you do in life, don't lose your source of income.
Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by histemple: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
segcymoor:

You try

In all you get...get good health

With good health.. you may think clearly, likable. have strength...etc....all those stated above is basic requirements to make money legitimately

While wealth is not a guarantee for good health, it must be said that without money even "good health" is not very possible.
Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by xproducer: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2023
"Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men!" - Psalm 107: Verses 8, 15, 21 & 31
Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by achimendy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
Originalsly:

Hmmmm..... then I guess such thoughts are somewhere in my mind ..... I never took any such thoughts out .... will search for them.

They're not in your heart, they just slide-in and slide-out if you resist them. And most times they're stimulated by situations around you.

So don't bother searching, you won't see anything.
Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by DonalKL: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2023
I see daily news and it seems that they still have nothing to change in a more positive direction Sonic exe. Society is getting worse.
Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by segcymoor(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2023
histemple:

While wealth is not a guarantee for good health, it must be said that without money even "good health" is not very possible.

Says who..I should celebrate my golden jubilee next year... never take paracetamol before in my life let alone go see Dr

I get good health even without money... it's special grace though
Re: The Good Things In The Lives Of Men by histemple: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2023
segcymoor:

Says who..I should celebrate my golden jubilee next year... never take paracetamol before in my life let alone go see Dr

I get good health even without money... it's special grace though

So the only reason you think you are healthy is simply because you haven't taken paracetamol?

Truth you may not be as healthy as you assume. I want to believe you may not have gone for tests for a Long time, and that is even more dangerous.

(1) (Reply)

Pastorpreneurs part I. The Church Businessmen Exposed / Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist / All Possible Quiz Questions From The Bible Book Of Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.