Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Weekend Games Night - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Weekend Games Night (1364 Views)

Weekend Puzzle For The Interlectuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekend Games Night by Passionnfruit(f): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
Decided to make this a regular weekly thing.

In this one, I will tag two people. The two people I tag will also tag two other people.

1. Do you struggle with your emotions or you are a hard person?

2. Describe your perfect day.
Re: Weekend Games Night by Passionnfruit(f): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2023

Depends on what I'm dealing with.

A perfect day for me is the day I get to do all the things I love.

I tag sugarandspice, qtguru.
Re: Weekend Games Night by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
Turkeyman, ya dei?
Re: Weekend Games Night by Passionnfruit(f): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Turkeyman, ya dei?

You say?
Re: Weekend Games Night by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
Passionnfruit:

You say?
Are you Turkeyman?Is that you?
Re: Weekend Games Night by Passionnfruit(f): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Are you Turkeyman?Is that you?

At all.
Re: Weekend Games Night by GodHimself: 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
You didn’t tag me but I like this one:

Hard person recently exposed to the world of emotions and not liking it at all.

All of a sudden I understand all my exes.

Perfect day reading a book during the day without guilt, and listening to new music in the evening with the lights down low, wine, alone with peace and quiet.

Passionnfruit:

Depends on what I'm dealing with.

A perfect day for me is the day I get to do all the things I love.

I tag sugarandspice, qtguru.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weekend Games Night by qtguru(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2023

No i am not emotional, because being emotional about problems rarely solves anything, I just bottle things and move on.

A perfect day for me would be going out with my woman, to go visit some event or just hang out.

I tag folake4u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekend Games Night by folake4u(f): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2023
qtguru:

I tag folake4u

Thanks for tagging me Sir. grin

Answering this question isn't really that simple because it depends on what I'm dealing with.
I'm a hard person who hardly show emotions but can empathize with others. I think I become a bit softer during my ovulation/period days, after that, Factory reset! grin

Crying and whining really doesn't solve anything.

a). A perfect day for me will be having my body moisturized, having a book to read, soft pop music in the background, dark room and sipping any of my favourite drink.

b). Going out with friends and laughing to my heart's content.

c). When the outfit planning I have in my head actually becomes a reality and the outfit suits me nicely.

I tag XXII , Teespice , ahnie , Nazgul

2 Likes

Re: Weekend Games Night by ahnie: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2023
folake4u:

Answering this question isn't really that simple because it depends on what I'm dealing with.
I'm a hard person who hardly show emotions but can empathize with others. I think I become a bit softer during my ovulation/period days, after that, Factory reset! grin

a). A perfect day for me will be having my body moisturized, having a book to read, soft pop music in the background, dark room and sipping any of my favourite drink.

c). When the outfit planning I have in my head actually becomes a reality and the outfit suits me nicely.

I tag XXII , Teespice , ahnie
Thanks for tagging me EX kiss
I tag Dollyjoy.
Re: Weekend Games Night by Teespice(f): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2023
folake4u:

I tag XXII , Teespice , ahnie

For the first question, i struggle with my emotions sometimes. My head is saying one thing and my heart is saying another. I am not a hard person per se. I know how to cry, go through the motions, feel what I am feeling. Once that phase passes, I keep it moving.

For the second question, my day is made when I achieve all if not 90% of what I set out to do that day. Could be office work, personal errands, that phone call I have been postponing.

Reading that book, watching old nollywood movies on youtube and watching crime stories on investigation discovery makes my day bliss.

I tag cococandy, dollyjoy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weekend Games Night by cococandy(f): 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hi babe. Thanks for the tag.

1) Big empath so I struggle with my emotions constantly. Funny enough not when it comes to things that actually happen to me. Thankfully in those situations I’m surprisingly brave and calm to deal with it. But as far as others are concerned, yep I do struggle. I cope by avoiding situations that I feel might trigger me if I can. Emphasis on try. Because somehow I still manage to get sucked in. Lol.

2) same as you. A good day is a day of completed to do lists. It just makes me go to bed relaxed without thinking of carrying over stuff.

Teespice:

For the first question, i struggle with my emotions sometimes. My head is saying one thing and my heart is saying another. I am not a hard person per se. I know how to cry, go through the motions, feel what I am feeling. Once that phase passes, I keep it moving.

For the second question, my day is made when I achieve all if not 90% of what I set out to do that day. Could be office work, personal errands, that phone call I have been postponing.

Reading that book, watching old nollywood movies on youtube and watching crime stories on investigation discovery makes my day bliss.

I tag cococandy, dollyjoy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekend Games Night by Passionnfruit(f): 5:11am On Jul 11, 2023
GodHimself:
You didn’t tag me but I like this one:

Hard person recently exposed to the world of emotions and not liking it at all.

All of a sudden I understand all my exes.

Perfect day reading a book during the day without guilt, and listening to new music in the evening with the lights down low, wine, alone with peace and quiet.

You are good with words smiley

1 Like

Re: Weekend Games Night by Nazgul: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2023
folake4u:
I tag XXII , Teespice , ahnie , Nazgul
1. Not necessarily. I don't struggle with my emotions, I won't say I'm a hard person either, I'll say I'm not a persistent person, if you're not reciprocating I'm out before I get hurt. That act alone has helped me manage my emotions.

2. What's a perfect day without profit. When I make a jaw dropping profit from my side Hussle.

I tag Acidosis, pocohantas, falseprophet1, GloriousGbola, emmaodet, Proserpina, Olasyke

3 Likes

Re: Weekend Games Night by FalseProphet1(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2023
Nazgul:

1. Not necessarily. I don't struggle with my emotions, I won't say I'm a hard person either, I'll say I'm not a persistent person, if you're not reciprocating I'm out before I get hurt. That act alone has helped me manage my emotions.

2. What's a perfect day without profit. When I make a jaw dropping profit from my side Hussle.

I tag Acidosis, pocohantas, falseprophet1, GloriousGbola, emmaodet, Proserpina
1.As a prophet my only emotions is when I'm bathing female members in the river. Some might get moody or touchy and something might happen.

2. A perfect day for me is when a member donates large sums of money to my ministry.

This I have seen.
Re: Weekend Games Night by Acidosis(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nazgul:

I tag Acidosis

My mindset ["whatever is going to happen, is going to happen"] about life prevents me from being weighed down by events [for an extended period of time]. At the same time, I can be extremely sensitive towards the feelings/emotions of others.

Any day deliverables do not overwhelm me. Always a relief to have a day where I can focus (fully on my family, movies, and food, etc.) without feeling excessively stressed/pressured.

1 Like

Re: Weekend Games Night by Proserpina: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
Re: Weekend Games Night by emmaodet: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nazgul:

I tag

Sorry bro for replying late. Alot on my hands nowadays.

My perfect day is a hang out day or daycation at a beach, amusement park, museum or zoo

I tag Regex and Raalsalghul
Re: Weekend Games Night by Regex: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
emmaodet:

Sorry bro for replying late. Alot on my hands nowadays.

My perfect day is a hang out day or daycation at a beach, amusement park, museum or zoo

I tag Regex and Raalsalghul

My perfect day is day with whiskey siting outside in the sunny weather sunbathing and taking a piss at passers-by.

I tag Pansophist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekend Games Night by pansophist(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
Regex:

My perfect day is day with whiskey siting outside in the sunny weather sunbathing and taking a piss at passers-by.

I tag Pansophist

A perfect day is when I accomplished all the goals I set for the day and go to bed without carryover.

Caveadullam, and Gerrard59

3 Likes

Re: Weekend Games Night by CaveAdullam: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
pansophist:

A perfect day is when I accomplished all the goals I set for the day and go to bed without carryover.

I don't struggle with emotions. I flow with whatever dictation of the day by leveraging all the circumstances before me.

My perfect day is like this: reading, eating good food, interacting with someone like Pansophist before going to bed, and sharing my acquired knowledge and experience. And accomplishing daily tasks.

Naira Marley or Kcee music are good relaxant but keeps my body in motion.

Cc. Hedgefunds, Tonnyray.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekend Games Night by Gerrard59(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2023
pansophist:

A perfect day is when I achieve mu goals for that day and eat good food.

I tag Ednut1 and Tensazangetsu20
Re: Weekend Games Night by Hedgefunds: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2023
CaveAdullam:

I don't struggle with emotions. I flow with whatever dictation of the day by leveraging all the circumstances before me.

My perfect day is like this: reading, eating good food, interacting with someone like Pansophist before going to bed, and sharing my acquired knowledge and experience. And accomplishing daily tasks.

Naira Marley or Kcee music are good relaxant but keeps my body in motion.

Cc. Hedgefunds, Tonnyray.

Longest time cave, how's the economy at ur end?
Re: Weekend Games Night by CaveAdullam: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hedgefunds:

Longest time cave, how's the economy at ur end?

Well done, sir.

The economy is kind of we are in apocalypse mode.

The nation has never been retrogressing at a faster pace than this. The untainted law of the jungle has almost surfaced. We're doomed!

Sigh.

1 Like

Re: Weekend Games Night by Nemesis0147(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Well done, sir.

The nation has never been retrogressing at a faster pace than this. The untainted law of the jungle has almost surfaced. We're doomed!

Sigh.
omor
Things are getting scary lik f.ck
Re: Weekend Games Night by pansophist(m): 12:46am On Jul 22, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Well done, sir.

Sigh.

I just came to announce that it won't get better sir. Just a matter of fact, not a prophesy of doom.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Weekend Games Night by XXII: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2023
folake4u:

I tag XXII

Thanks for tagging me Flaky, just came online since then. I think it has passed the game period?
Re: Weekend Games Night by folake4u(f): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2023
XXII:

Thanks for tagging me Flaky, just came online since then. I think it has passed the game period?

E nor mean, still do am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Wish / Are You A Mathematician? / Brain teaser......Simple Yet Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.