Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Do I Need To Start A Youtube Channel? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Do I Need To Start A Youtube Channel? (608 Views)

How To Start A Youtube Channel In Nigeria 2021 / Is It Too Late To Start A Youtube Channel In 2020? Watch This First / If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Start A Youtube Channel? by sharpwriter(m): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Please, I need response from knowledgeable and experienced people.

Presently, what necessary gadgets do one need to start a YouTube channel? And how much will they cost?
Re: What Do I Need To Start A Youtube Channel? by sharpwriter(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hello
Re: What Do I Need To Start A Youtube Channel? by sharpwriter(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
Hi
Re: What Do I Need To Start A Youtube Channel? by efec(m): 12:54am On May 01, 2023
Depends on the niche you want to delve into. Basically, you need a camera or a device with a good camera, tripod, a mic. Softwares to edit your videos

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Start A Youtube Channel? by tirigbosa: 6:18am On May 01, 2023
What type of YouTube channel do you want to start? What ninche? Is it sport, comedy, religion etc? It is when you know what you want to do that you will know what you need

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Start A Youtube Channel? by nigerianart: 12:54am On May 02, 2023
You first need to experiment and practice... So start with what you have, watch what you made and work on improving things.

Even if they give you a 1 million naira camera. mic and light,if you have not practice, you would still make mess...

So start with whatever is at your disposal (probably you phone and laptop for editing)... However aim for the following in the future;

1) Camera (could be your phone).
2) Microphone (audio is important and if you are working during the day, a good mic would be able to capture your voice clearly without the background noise of car hone or dogs backing).
3) Editor (online or offline) get familiar with it
4) Might need light if working at night or just go out directly under the sun
5) Research skills to know SEO and what topics to cover, how to hock your audience within the first few seconds and making clickable topics... Just form a habit of learning about YouTube and it's algorithm. Also study the videos of your top competitors and learn.

Your first few videos (tens) might not get any view, keep making videos and learning, it is usually the unexpected videos that goes viral.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Start A Youtube Channel? by sharpwriter(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2023
nigerianart:
You first need to experiment and practice... So start with what you have, watch what you made and work on improving things.

Even if they give you a 1 million naira camera. mic and light,if you have not practice, you would still make mess...

So start with whatever is at your disposal (probably you phone and laptop for editing)... However aim for the following in the future;

1) Camera (could be your phone).
2) Microphone (audio is important and if you are working during the day, a good mic would be able to capture your voice clearly without the background noise of car hone or dogs backing).
3) Editor (online or offline) get familiar with it
4) Might need light if working at night or just go out directly under the sun
5) Research skills to know SEO and what topics to cover, how to hock your audience within the first few seconds and making clickable topics... Just form a habit of learning about YouTube and it's algorithm. Also study the videos of your top competitors and learn.

Your first few videos (tens) might not get any view, keep making videos and learning, it is usually the unexpected videos that goes viral.
Thanks... I appreciate

1 Like

Re: What Do I Need To Start A Youtube Channel? by sharpwriter(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2023
efec:
Depends on the niche you want to delve into. Basically, you need a camera or a device with a good camera, tripod, a mic. Softwares to edit your videos
Thanks
Re: What Do I Need To Start A Youtube Channel? by willbling(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2023
sharpwriter:
Please, I need response from knowledgeable and experienced people.

Presently, what necessary gadgets do one need to start a YouTube channel? And how much will they cost?

I have some photography equipments for sale. Stands, background stands, joilcan tripod(multipurpose, can be turned into a monopod), microphones(boya lapel and takstar gsc-600), prism.

Which ever one you want enter my dm for price and picture

(1) (Reply)

. / 3d Instagram Frame Effect / I Urgently Need A Designer For Poster And Flyer For My Open Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.