Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? (27564 Views)

Please Married Folks, Help Me Plan A Budget / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Kunfu(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
And you still allow that slut called wife to sleep in that house that night, if na me she will find herself in her family house that day and she's never coming back
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by samwillyco1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
You can't beat my MUM and get away with it irrespective of you are
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
I no know why I dey vex

1 Like

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by laivwire(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
You balked from the situation out of fear until things got out of hand, what kind of reasoning is that?

Continue to kill yourself with fake appearances when your heart is in turmoil. What was your wife's reaction? She felt fulfilled? Don't worry, she will do it again. By the next argument, she will threaten to slap your mum if she tries any rubbish and will actually do it for even less significant quarrels.

Our social norms have become so eroded and men have become vegetative in reasoning out of the zeal for a type of love that will never come.

We really should learn how to detach logical reasoning from emotional sentiments.

I believe the lessons we will learn in this generation will reset our males to the reasoning of our old men we've long lost.
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by CaptainFM1: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

Hello Omajuwa. I am an only child who is 42years old. My mother refused to remarry after my father died when I was young. She sacrificed so much for me to be where I am today. I got married about 7years ago. My wife and I have been looking upto God for a child. After pleading with my wife for us to adopt at least a child to no avail, I decided to get my mum who stays with us to help me speak to her woman to woman. But this made them become sworn enemies. My wife since then talks to my mother anyhow and disrespects her every now and then. It has been like that for months.

Few days ago, while returning from work, I heard their loud shouts from outside but I remained outside waiting for the shouts to be over as I didn’t want to be put in the position of choosing a side. But I had to intervene when I heard a loud slap. My wife had slapped my mother. I was enraged but I kept my cool, took my mother from the scene and catered for her. I have since not said a word to my wife.

All I feel when I am at home is sadness and depression. I have no peace in my own home. I have sacrificed a whole lot just to make this marriage work. The woman I married has become someone else. I have defended this same woman from my extended family for years. I have been labeled a ritualist and all sorts of name due to our childlessness but I have never cheated and I have always defended my wife despite knowing that she is the one with fertility issues.

Even though my mother has been trying to put up a strong front since that day, I know that she has been crying herself to sleep. I love my wife so much but I love my mum too. What could my mother have possibly done to warrant her slapping my mother? I think my wife is selfish and is no longer who I married. Why would she rather constantly inflict pain and sadness on her own family? I just want peace of mind and I have made up my mind to divorce my wife. But hope this won’t be a mistake? Is there still a marriage to save here? How do I go about it? What do I do? Please help me.

Is you mother staying with you? If yes, that's mistake no.1
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by AfonjaPriest: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
Your wife has offered you nothing but troubles.
She is infertile - she can't bear you a child.
She disrespects your mother - she gave her a slap.
Your wife is no longer the woman you married - she has changed.
Based on the foregoing, she will continually be an Ill-wind that will blow you no good.
Therefore, I suggest you divorce her before she creates a very big storm in your small teapot.
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Lordatkinson: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=Fineman2 post=122701053]This is true life story on radio station

I just listened to the program.

I will beat the hell out of such disrespectful wife[/qduote]

Woman beater!
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by AfonjaPriest: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

Hello Omajuwa. I am an only child who is 42years old. My mother refused to remarry after my father died when I was young. She sacrificed so much for me to be where I am today. I got married about 7years ago. My wife and I have been looking upto God for a child. After pleading with my wife for us to adopt at least a child to no avail, I decided to get my mum who stays with us to help me speak to her woman to woman. But this made them become sworn enemies. My wife since then talks to my mother anyhow and disrespects her every now and then. It has been like that for months.

Few days ago, while returning from work, I heard their loud shouts from outside but I remained outside waiting for the shouts to be over as I didn’t want to be put in the position of choosing a side. But I had to intervene when I heard a loud slap. My wife had slapped my mother. I was enraged but I kept my cool, took my mother from the scene and catered for her. I have since not said a word to my wife.

All I feel when I am at home is sadness and depression. I have no peace in my own home. I have sacrificed a whole lot just to make this marriage work. The woman I married has become someone else. I have defended this same woman from my extended family for years. I have been labeled a ritualist and all sorts of name due to our childlessness but I have never cheated and I have always defended my wife despite knowing that she is the one with fertility issues.

Even though my mother has been trying to put up a strong front since that day, I know that she has been crying herself to sleep. I love my wife so much but I love my mum too. What could my mother have possibly done to warrant her slapping my mother? I think my wife is selfish and is no longer who I married. Why would she rather constantly inflict pain and sadness on her own family? I just want peace of mind and I have made up my mind to divorce my wife. But hope this won’t be a mistake? Is there still a marriage to save here? How do I go about it? What do I do? Please help me.

Your wife has offered you nothing but troubles.
She is infertile - she can't bear you a child.
She disrespects your mother - she gave her a slap.
Your wife is no longer the woman you married - she has changed.
Based on the foregoing, she will continually be an Ill-wind that will blow you no good.
Therefore, I suggest you divorce her before she creates a very big storm in your small teapot.

1 Like

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

If this is not one of those fairy tale stories on nairaland, then your brain needs to be checked, I understand you are depressed but my wife cannot slap my mother and still remain in my house...

That marriage is dead as your mum can never forgive her..face the reality bro..end it

Imagine day your son inlaw slap you ...hahahhahahha...even if you be pastor, I bet with my scrotum that you will never forgive him.

1 Like

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by nusirat(m): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=Fineman2 post=122701038]Story of the day;

If this ypur write is true, you are original fools and Omo ale, sorry to say so, there is no 2 ways about it, forget love or infatuation 9f you want peace of mind and see the face of Almighty God, send her packing or else your mummy will just die before you come back from work, Omo aileko ko Le gbe ile oko.
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Bahamas95(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
I promised never to lay my hands on my wife but I will break that promise is she tries that nonsense with my mum. My wife can't slap my mum and go scot free, she must leave my house that minute......That's if she's able to walk out by herself. I will make sure the next place she would wake up and find herself is in the hospital.

I will do what's on my mind immediately and wait for whatever that would happen afterwards.......... Nonsense!
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by CrazyGooner(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
grin grin grin SHALL WE TELL HIM?
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Germi9: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

A script though but come o how you take know say na your wife get the fertility problem? Abi you get pikin outside ni?
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by danzaki63: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
she has Fertility issues, and she slapped your mother? and you are here saying you love your wife blablabl, one day she will beat your mother injure her or kill her. your Mother didnt call you a bastard? and you never rebuked your wife? she will do worse than this, next time.

2 Likes

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by livinbygrace: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

A woman slap your mother and you are still asking this question.
You are a foolish man for asking this rubbish question.

1 Like

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Oyerinde16(m): 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
QuinModah:
First mistake is putting two women to stay in the same space, you have literally put two burning woods together.
[/i]

Nonsense post... Your mum invested 30yrs on you as a man... Your wife did not invest rather she is reaping someone else investment and stinginly doing everything possible to takeover someone else's 30yrs investment... She is yet to give him an issue, feeding fat on another woman's son... Yet uncut, disrespectful and selfish upto slapping the owner of her 30 years investment, just because the owner of the investment is objecting to things...

Truth be told, you can have 2-3 wife's but can never have 2 mother's...

Most women want a son like Hakimi but never a husband like Hakimi...

1 Like

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

your wife Slap your mum and you are asking me what to do right? You don't deserve to be in existence.
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by kalvoken(m): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
QuinModah:
First mistake is putting two women to stay in the same space, you have literally put two burning woods together.

The bible says, for a man shall LEAVE his mother and father (the process of leaving his preparing himself to be a better man all round-financially, emotional and otherwise) and cling onto his wife. In addition, it also says who finds a wife find a good thing and obtain favor from God.

There was a reason your mom refused to remarry.
Your wife is wrong on all grounds to slap your mom irrespective of how angry she was.
Have you asked your mom what happened that day? Also ask your wife what happened that lead her to slap your mom, this should be done in the presence of both party and don't take sides at that point, don't let it escalate to a shouting match (act like a man in there presence), let your presence be felt by both parties in the meeting. After the meeting, thank them and tell them they would here from you soon.
Did you marry your wife legally? or it's a partnership relationship or co-habiting things?
The ball is in your court, act like a man for once. Women love men that take charge!!!

By the way, what's the fertility issue?
In addition, what did you mom tell your wife I decided to get my mum who stays with us to help me speak to her woman to woman. But this made them become sworn enemies. My wife since then talks to my mother anyhow and disrespects her every now and then. It has been like that for months.

You are not well at all, and no one ever told you. What would my mum tell you, that you will think of slapping her.

God help any man or woman that may push my mom, talk more of a slap (his/her life will never be same again)
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by isabi2lof: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
The man is the one with fertility issue , as for your wife slapping her mil is uncalled for undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Mrsoft3(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
This is true life story on radio station

I will beat the hell out of such disrespectful wife

Stop hitting women. Have some respect and draw a line mr
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by kalvoken(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
Mrsoft3:

Stop hitting women. Have some respect and draw a line mr

I totally can't stand any man hitting a woman, but I still won't be able to help it, should you touch my mum.
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by pocom16: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Mehn...

Honestly. I have to say you are daft..

How dare you let your wifi slap your own mother.. your biological mother...and you kept your cool.

God forbid...

Moreover you are married to a barren woman..
This is enough reason to dumb her as you have nothing to lose
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by 8stargeneral: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Nothing to advice here

Firstly...your so called wife don't have a single respect for you

Secondly she's not cultured

Lastly sending her away should be your next plan.
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by udemzyudex(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
Seek a therapist.

She's going through a lot and since bringing your mum didn't work you should have taken her back unless you want her to stay with you permanently so you can look after her too.

I feel your wife is mentally and emotionally down,it's not as if she like the situation she's in,look for a therapist for her,and for her slapping your mum omo I don't know what to say concerning that oo,only if you and your mum will forgive her,you'll have to tell her to apologize to your mum.

1 Like

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by 7upnigeria: 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

I no sure say E go better for you. Someone slapped your mama and you dey here dey speak grammar.
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by 7upnigeria: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Am I having eye issues or I actually saw 'she slapped the man's mother' in the post?

Aaaaaah, the thing dey pepper me for body. Shey na pikin be that one?
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by tojahh(m): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
Why haven't they announced the wife's obituary na?

Because by now, we shall be discussing if she will be buried on the house or a cemetery.
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Draslo(m): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:

Even though my mother has been trying to put up a strong front since that day, I know that she has been crying herself to sleep. I love my wife so much but I love my mum more. What could my mother have possibly done to warrant her slapping my mother? I think my wife is selfish and is no longer who I wish to be married to. Why would she rather constantly inflict pain and sadness on her own family? I just want peace of mind and I have made up my mind to divorce my wife. I'm sure this is not a mistake! My wife has ended our marriage? I am 42, successful and will find a good, fertile woman. What would you do? Thank God for me.
Fixed.
No need to thank me.
Na man you be...don't fret.
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by alizma: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

The solution to your problem will start with separating the two of them. This will take you like six months. Take your mom to the village and take your wife to her parents. Don't tell the parents what she has done just tell them you need her to stay with them for a while. Don't visit any of them for the next one month or more but you can send feeding money to your mum since you said you are the only child. But if she has means to comfortably raise her feeding money then don't send anything for the first one month. Tell both of them you want to leave your life away from them since they don't want you to have rest of mind. Then watch and see their reaction. If the are ready to align with your peaceful approach to solving problems, then you can bring them back one after the other, if not, bring one and leave the other. Who to bring back is your personal decision

1 Like

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Bimpe29: 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
On no account should any fucking wife slap her mother-in-law.

The son/husband failed his mother the moment his wife landed her a slap without a reprimand of any sort.

After God, His Prophet (SAW), next in rank is my inestimable jewel and mother.

May God forbid bad thing, nothing disgusting should happen to her courtesy of my beloved wife. The end results shall surely be damning and shocking.
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by deavicky(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
This is true life story on radio station

I will beat the hell out of such disrespectful wife
just that?. I'm tempted to say something but won't speak well of me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by sampariwa(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
My dear two of you should go to a good hospital or mission hospital for fertility test, let her check herself very well and you too... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi / Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State / To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.