Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Posted To Benue And I Based IN OGUN Please Your Experience Will Be Needed - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To Benue And I Based IN OGUN Please Your Experience Will Be Needed (656 Views)

For Pcms Going From LAGOS TO BENUE / NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posted To Benue And I Based IN OGUN Please Your Experience Will Be Needed by ROYH(m): 4:31am On Apr 24, 2023
State of redeployment is Benue And I'm to camp at benue too.. I never anticipated that it'll go far for my laidat, I've thought maybe it'd be ondo, Osogbo or probably port Harcourt. Now seeing it's BENUE it just seems to me like I'd been bleeped up cause I gats move today laidis. Please if you've serve in benue, I mean if your PPA IS benue, share your experience....
And if you're currently posted to that state too, we can connect as usual. I know I can't be the only one here at the moment

Re: Posted To Benue And I Based IN OGUN Please Your Experience Will Be Needed by stone1801: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2023
Is this today ?
Re: Posted To Benue And I Based IN OGUN Please Your Experience Will Be Needed by ROYH(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2023
stone1801:
Is this today ?
till Wednesday 26th. But na today print out
Re: Posted To Benue And I Based IN OGUN Please Your Experience Will Be Needed by LucasPromax(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Okay

1 Like

Re: Posted To Benue And I Based IN OGUN Please Your Experience Will Be Needed by jossybadguy: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
Please where can I get bus from Lagos to Benue
I was posted to Benue
Re: Posted To Benue And I Based IN OGUN Please Your Experience Will Be Needed by Philip4564(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hey guys you're welcome to Benue. I am a corp member batch A1 to be precise and I am currently serving in Benue state. I'm from the south west too..Benue is a little bit far especially wannune camp. You guys will have a lot of fun in wannune camp. I wish you all the best brother.journey mercy
Re: Posted To Benue And I Based IN OGUN Please Your Experience Will Be Needed by Philip4564(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
jossybadguy:
I was posted to Benue
you should try and connect with the Lagos guys a lot of guys will be coming to Benue

1 Like

Re: Posted To Benue And I Based IN OGUN Please Your Experience Will Be Needed by MRAYO001: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
ROYH:
State of redeployment is Benue And I'm to camp at benue too.. I never anticipated that it'll go far for my laidat, I've thought maybe it'd be ondo, Osogbo or probably port Harcourt. Now seeing it's BENUE it just seems to me like I'd been bleeped up cause I gats move today laidis. Please if you've serve in benue, I mean if your PPA IS benue, share your experience....
And if you're currently posted to that state too, we can connect as usual. I know I can't be the only one here at the moment

24hrs relocation available, please check my last post
Re: Posted To Benue And I Based IN OGUN Please Your Experience Will Be Needed by Philip4564(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
MRAYO001:

24hrs relocation available, please check my last post
How sure and legit is this?
Re: Posted To Benue And I Based IN OGUN Please Your Experience Will Be Needed by MRAYO001: 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Philip4564:
How sure and legit is this?
100% sure, please call for clarifications
Re: Posted To Benue And I Based IN OGUN Please Your Experience Will Be Needed by ROYH(m): 7:43am On Apr 25, 2023
Na Oyingbo you'd get the bus oo and it's 24hrs journey on road, so na tomorrow we'd reach destination like this.
jossybadguy:
I was posted to Benue
Re: Posted To Benue And I Based IN OGUN Please Your Experience Will Be Needed by ROYH(m): 7:44am On Apr 25, 2023
Philip4564:
you should try and connect with the Lagos guys a lot of guys will be coming to Benue
seen one nigga from Badagry already seff And a lady too but they're on second bus. We'd probably see at camp
Re: Posted To Benue And I Based IN OGUN Please Your Experience Will Be Needed by Philip4564(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2023
ROYH:
seen one nigga from Badagry already seff And a lady too but they're on second bus. We'd probably see at camp
Okay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nysc Batch B Start / Nasarawa Refuses To Pay Batch 'b' State Allowance / Earn More Money While Serving.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.