Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Is Life And Cost Of Living Generally In Kaduna? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Is Life And Cost Of Living Generally In Kaduna? (460 Views)

Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna / How Is Life In Kaduna? / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Life And Cost Of Living Generally In Kaduna? by Factfinder1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
Just been posted to Kaduna please I'll need all the orientation I can get thanks
Re: How Is Life And Cost Of Living Generally In Kaduna? by Ofemmanu1: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
Haa.. Kaduna is such a lovely place.
I also served in Kaduna Batch "C"2011/2012. The Black Gold Orientation camp is Old but Big. It's located on the outskirts of Kaduna at Chikun LGA.
What do you wanna know?
Re: How Is Life And Cost Of Living Generally In Kaduna? by Factfinder1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
Haa..
Kaduna is such a lovely place.

I also served in Kaduna Batch "C"2011/2012.
The Black Gold Orientation camp is Old but Big.
It's located on the outskirts of Kaduna at Chikun LGA.

What do you wanna know?

2012 has been a very long time.....the camp has been moved to town now due to insecurity...I want to know if there are job and business opportunities there... Cost of housing and feeding and general well-being
Re: How Is Life And Cost Of Living Generally In Kaduna? by JrSteven(m): 4:35am On Apr 25, 2023
I've just been posted to Kaduna also

1 Like

Re: How Is Life And Cost Of Living Generally In Kaduna? by Ofemmanu1: 7:08am On Apr 25, 2023
Factfinder1:

2012 has been a very long time.....the camp has been moved to town now due to insecurity...I want to know if there are job and business opportunities there... Cost of housing and feeding and general well-being

Wow..

Things change.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Corp Members Hussle For Monthly Clearance / NYSC BATCH B Stream 1 Take Of From West / Kano State Pcms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.