Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Please I Need Help With My Body Cream Choice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help With My Body Cream Choice (1009 Views)

Please Help Me With Body Cream Recommendations For A Dark Skin / My Experience With Bronze Tone Body Cream. / Get Your Body Cream At Best Affordable Price For Skin Care And Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With My Body Cream Choice by Divine287(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2023
Am dark in complexion (chocolate type ) and i have been using a body lotion cream called Olivera for the past 6months, which happens to make my skin a little fair, recently the fairness is becoming much and i had to stop using it.
after searching online for a nice cream for men that has no bleaching effect, i decided to purchase NIVEA MEN CREAM which i have been using for a month now. my issue here now is that my whole skin is Glowing and in uniform color except my my face that keeps on getting darker day by day, i really need advice and suggestion on what to do next or better still a nicer cream
Re: Please I Need Help With My Body Cream Choice by advanceDNA: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2023
.ur skin tone is tecnically on autopilot and will produce melanin in response to UV and other factors...all na to protect you..so its not abnormal tgat ur face is more darker since its more exposed...

u can get UV protection cream like vaseline daily brighter...its just a normal moisturizer with vitamins and sunscreen protect which will help minimize the rate at which UV rays from the sun triggers ur skin to produce more melanin...

(1) (Reply)

New Deadly Bacteria - Cat Scratch Disease / Is There Any Solution To This. / The Food That Your Brain Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.