Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink (10074 Views)

Free Video Consultation About Doing Business In Rwanda With Mr Bigkoko®! / Payday: Nigerian Favour Ori Breaks Record In Rwanda / Konga Re-launches Pay On Delivery For E-commerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by Father4all: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2023
GoodBoi1:

You may not be their target customer
sens.eless. Did they have a particular person they are targeting. Mu.mu
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by Roboto11: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2023
All that glitters...
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by vincentbravo(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2023
PayDay is dead by bad service
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by droid9: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2023
They should fix their app before expanding, money I deposit there ave not seen it since last week.
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by Godshand21(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
This is a good one coming from Nigeria, let the good name continue.

However, I look forward to maximum operational engagements from them, as well as providing hitch free services to their customers.

Have you been trading the forex and crypto markets and have been consistently dashing your money to the profitable 5percenters?

Let me give you a professional guide, tested and proven by managing your trading account for you.

Profit split is 50/50 and every withdrawals are done by you.

Contact me on telegram by searching for the username @Maxyfxt
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by bluefilm: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
Stablefollowers:
Go to any uba branch
Request for a dollar card
Fund the card with dollars
.Enjoy eternal rest of mind.

This is the only peace of mind way to make foreign payment in Nigeria.

This advice is worth one million dollars.
Treat accordingly.

Thanks man.
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by sheggsliveth: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
lexy2014:

but this payday is a mess. you put money in payday account, you wont be able to use it and you wont be able to remove it from the account. once chance app. you go complain, customer service go lock up. am sure Rwanda has better regulators to curtail clowns like payday

I don't trust your comment,it's what I use for AliExpress payment.
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by lexy2014: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
sheggsliveth:

I don't trust your comment,it's what I use for AliExpress payment.

if you are using it, why then do you need to trust or not trust my comment?
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by sheggsliveth: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
Stablefollowers:

Go to any uba branch

Treat accordingly.

This thing you just said now it very easy to type..you not mentioned the guarantor and the yearly charges, to buy foreign currency is very hard now, you still buy at the black market, probably 750 to 800...I use Payday and to me they are very reliable
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by sheggsliveth: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
lexy2014:

if you are using it, why then do you need to trust or not trust my comment?

He said they not reliable, you can't deposit or withdraw from it...it's a lie
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by Bobbiee: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
The only thing Nigeria knows how to do is entertainment, food and beverages, Fintech companies. Why? I would be more than thrilled if it were some automobile company establishing a base in Rwanda.

1 Like

Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by lexy2014: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
sheggsliveth:

He said they not reliable, you can't deposit or withdraw from it...it's a lie

why do you need to trust or not trust my comment since you say you are successfully using the app?
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by ibinaboonline: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
The fact they actually describe themselves with terms like "leading Pan-African...." is shameful. I downloaded the app last week, verified my info, and set out to top up my wallet on Friday last week. Till date, the funds is yet to reflect on my dashboard and I've been chatting with the customer service since then with no redress. You can imagine the 'shining' impression for a first-time customer. Can you imagine telling me to go to the bank and get the session ID for the transfer I made, even after sending them the screenshot of the transfer via my bank app. The worst is it takes a full day to get one response from the customer service. How can I possibly trust the app after this? And they call themselves "leading Pan-African company." I don't blame them, though. I blame this bloody government and their retrogressive policies meant to ensure the people suffer pro max. This government just made me realize how I took for granted the ease of paying for goods and services with my bank-issued Mastercard.

3 Likes

Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by sylve11: 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
Stablefollowers:

Go to any uba branch

Treat accordingly.

Na so. cool
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by EMDIEY: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
bluefilm:

Please can you suggest a better alternative to me?

I am in dire need of making some dollar payments.
I
Maybe you can use chippercash card service or grey. Atleast if you encounter problem in those you'll have someone attend to you.
P.S. you can chat them up and ask if they cover the services you want,before you proceed to putting your money in them, because i have no stake in any of the above mentioned companies.

1 Like

Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by shinaking: 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
Watin concern me
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by AngelicBeing: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Munzy14:
Paul kagame is doing a beautiful work in Rwanda.

Fast rising Economy.

Ease of doing business as well.

Security.

Things needed for a nation to develope.
He is also a civilian Dictator, I visited Rwanda and the story of Kagame shocked me to my bone Marrows, Don't be carried away by all the media paparazzi of Kagame,

if you have the time, search for Rwanda thread on travel section of Nairaland.com, l wrote extensively about Rwanda, l also met with the Nigerian Ambassador to Rwanda,

Rwanda you are reading in the media is different from Rwanda when you physically visit and you want to set up a business, Rwanda citizens and anyone living in Rwanda is in the Prison house of Kagame

Kagame is Rwanda and pockets the entire country with iron hand and you dare not make a silly or negative comments about Rwanda otherwise you will likely be missing forever in Rwanda, millions of Rwandese citizens have moved to neighboring East African Community to avoid Kagame also called the butcher of East Africa,

Rwanda is a police country, you are monitored by both citizens and the different security apparatus of the government, as a foreigner, your business can be taken away from you by the government, forget Rwanda jare shocked
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by GoodBoi1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Father4all:
sens.eless. Did they have a particular person they are targeting. Mu.mu
Call yourself mu.mu not me. It is obvious your family didn't train you well enough to communicate without unnecessary insults or maybe you just lack the ability. Uncultured being
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by JOemmy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nice one payday will definitely replace PayPal in africa.
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by Munzy14(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
AngelicBeing:
He is also a civilian Dictator, I visited Rwanda and the story of Kagame shocked me to my bone Marrows, Don't be carried away by all the media paparazzi of Kagame,

if you have the time, search for Rwanda thread on travel section of Nairaland.com, l wrote extensively about Rwanda, l also met with the Nigerian Ambassador to Rwanda,

Rwanda you are reading in the media is different from Rwanda when you physically visit and you want to set up a business, Rwanda citizens and anyone living in Rwanda is in the Prison house of Kagame

Kagame is Rwanda and pockets the entire country with iron hand and you dare not make a silly or negative comments about Rwanda otherwise you will likely be missing forever in Rwanda, millions of Rwandese citizens have moved to neighboring East African Community to avoid Kagame also called the butcher of East Africa,

Rwanda is a police country, you are monitored by both citizens and the different security apparatus of the government, as a foreigner, your business can be taken away from you by the government, forget Rwanda jare shocked
I learnt so as well.

Past experience and the genocide could be the reason behind that.

He is too tough, Though it is what africans needed..Especially Nigeria.

That aside, they seems to be doing well economically. From report index.

Genocide/was has psychological effects on the people.
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by Father4all: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
GoodBoi1:

Call yourself mu.mu not me. It is obvious your family didn't train you well enough to communicate without unnecessary insults or maybe you just lack the ability. Uncultured being
na thunder go destroy you
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by GoodBoi1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
Father4all:
na thunder go destroy you
I cancel and reject it. Your words will never have effect on me.
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by AngelicBeing: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Munzy14:

I learnt so as well.

Past experience and the genocide could be the reason behind that.

He is too tough, Though it is what africans needed..Especially Nigeria.

That aside, they seems to be doing well economically. From report index.

Genocide/was has psychological effects on the people.
No, they are not doing well economically, the poverty rate in Rwanda is extremely very high, some of the economic indicators and indices been churned out by Kagame are highly manipulated to draw different investors and FDI's into the country

once the investors arrives Kigali, they discover that, they have been fooled and many of them move quietly to Uganda and Kenya

The international community accused Kagame of cooking up figures to attract investors to the country

Rwanda is not a good place to do business, Taxes are very high , purchasing powers of Rwandese citizens is at the lowest ebb, they commemorate the genocide with a 3month national sober period and during this period, business and Economic activities is significantly showed down, as if they are doing a fresh national mourning

And as a foreigner, you are monitored by the government, the business that thrives in Rwanda are ashawo business, beer parlour kind of business, etc but the kind of informal sector businesses like we have in Nigeria is practically nonexistent because of taxes and the highhandedness of the government.

Abeg forget about online news reports about Rwanda, l am giving you a first hand information about Rwanda, Kagame is a crook grin
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by Stablefollowers(f): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
sheggsliveth:

Stress is better than loosing ones hard earned money.
Payday once worked for me but they are not reliable.
Its one day on One day off.

Such company can cause depression for their customers.

Uba prepaid card is stability. Its the peace of mind.

This thing you just said now it very easy to type..you not mentioned the guarantor and the yearly charges, to buy foreign currency is very hard now, you still buy at the black market, probably 750 to 800...I use Payday and to me they are very reliable
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by Segun2222: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
Deeprooted:
My money is stuck with payday since last week.

It's in my virtual dollar account.

Please quote me if you can help me get it
very useless app money isn't withdraw able, you can only use it to buy btc and then sell the btc
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by Munzy14(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
AngelicBeing:
No, they are not doing well economically, the poverty rate in Rwanda is extremely very high, some of the economic indicators and indices been churned out by Kagame are highly manipulated to draw different investors and FDI's into the country

once the investors arrives Kigali, they discover that, they have been fooled and many of them move quietly to Uganda and Kenya

The international community accused Kagame of cooking up figures to attract investors to the country

Rwanda is not a good place to do business, Taxes are very high , purchasing powers of Rwandese citizens is at the lowest ebb, they commemorate the genocide with a 3month national sober period and during this period, business and Economic activities is significantly showed down, as if they are doing a fresh national mourning

And as a foreigner, you are monitored by the government, the business that thrives in Rwanda are ashawo business, beer parlour kind of business, etc but the kind of informal sector businesses like we have in Nigeria is practically nonexistent because of taxes and the highhandedness of the government.

Abeg forget about online news reports about Rwanda, l am giving you a first hand information about Rwanda, Kagame is a crook grin
Wow..

I will read and research more on this.
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by bluefilm: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
EMDIEY:
I Maybe you can use chippercash card service or grey. Atleast if you encounter problem in those you'll have someone attend to you.
P.S. you can chat them up and ask if they cover the services you want,before you proceed to putting your money in them, because i have no stake in any of the above mentioned companies.

Thank you so much for this suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by sheggsliveth: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
[quote author=Stablefollowers post=122764525][/quote]

have you gotten the card and how did you get it?
How did you normal fund it?
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by gimakon2(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
Father4all:
People don't even know them in Nigeria

I know them
I use it
i get money with it.

If e easy build your own.
Someone is unnecessarily Jealous.
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by Father4all: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
gimakon2:

I know them
I use it
i get money with it.

If e easy build your own.
Someone is unnecessarily Jealous.
GOD purnish your fat.her. How much do you have with them? Hungry bastar.d like you. Jealous of who? Son of a bi.tch
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by gimakon2(m): 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
Father4all:
GOD purnish your fat.her. How much do you have with them? Hungry bastar.d like you. Jealous of who? Son of a bi.tch

mynd44
Seun
LalasticLala
NLPoliceWoman

Rule 2
Re: Payday Re-launches In Rwanda  with Spacex’s Starlink by bluefilm: 5:16am On Apr 28, 2023
Stablefollowers:

Go to any uba branch

Treat accordingly.

Do you mean UBA Africard?

Or are you suggesting I open a UBA account to get their dollar card?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zain Nigeria Finally Dissolves Into Bharti Airtel For $9 Billion / How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding / Yuan Sale By CBN Excites Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.