Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Autopilot Automated Content Nigerian News Blog With Domain For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Autopilot Automated Content Nigerian News Blog With Domain For Sale (215 Views)

Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Autopilot Automated Content Nigerian News Blog With Domain For Sale by ctec(m): 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
I will create Autopilot News Blog that curates Nigerian news from multiple sources and publishes on the website automatically.

No need for maintenance as the website is self-maintained and can be set to delete posts older than a particular period and also deletes all medias associated with the deleted posts to keep reduce your hosting resource usage.

You can monetize the website by Adsense or offering banner advertising..

You can purchase with domain name or I can install it in your own domain.

I can also build similar autopilot / Automated content website for any niche you want.

Call or WhatsApp 07034528746 if interested.
Re: Autopilot Automated Content Nigerian News Blog With Domain For Sale by ctec(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
Another example https://naijareel.com/
Re: Autopilot Automated Content Nigerian News Blog With Domain For Sale by woginid967: 2:13am On Apr 28, 2023
ctec:
https://Infodig.com.ng is a autopilot News Blog that curates Nigerian news from multiple sources and publishes on the website automatically.

No need for maintenance as the website is self-maintained and can be set to delete posts older than a particular period and also deletes all medias associated with the deleted posts to keep reduce your hosting resource usage.

You can monetize the website by Adsense or offering banner advertising..

You can purchase with domain name or I can install it in your own domain.

I can also build similar autopilot / Automated content website for any niche you want.

Call or WhatsApp 07034528746 if interested.

Pls before we contact, what's your price
Re: Autopilot Automated Content Nigerian News Blog With Domain For Sale by ctec(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2023
woginid967:

Pls before we contact, what's your price
that's why you need to contact me for discussion and negotiations.
Re: Autopilot Automated Content Nigerian News Blog With Domain For Sale by ctec(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2023
Deal is still available. Contact me now to get at discount price.
Re: Autopilot Automated Content Nigerian News Blog With Domain For Sale by ctec(m): 1:33pm On May 02, 2023
Call or WhatsApp 07034528746 for inquiries

(1) (Reply)

New Designs Of Kampala / Landwey Completes Multi-billion Naira Urbanprime1 Residential Development In Lek / Another Investment Alert @ Green Avenue Estate Ibeju Lekki. Eunice 2348029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.