Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,654 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State (2532 Views)

More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) / Waltersmith Modular Refinery And 33 Brewery In Imo State (Photos) / Abdurazak Isa Building Modular Refinery In Imo, Anambra. Invests N7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by Danishguy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
This refinery is owned by Abdul Isa, the CEO of Waltersmith Refinery.

The owner is a Kogi man. He is currently expanding his facility and will soon build a power plant there.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by Danishguy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Excerpts from his interview in November, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by successmatters(m): 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Those who claim they are accomodators will be hiding their faces in shame grin

Prosperous region with growing economy.

A region competing with China.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by yemmit90: 1:39am On Apr 26, 2023
Quite alot of this kind of mini refineries ( both legal and illegal) are scattering all over Niger Delta. Many Oil marketers/importers patronize them, buy cheap and sell at official rate.

After all, Subsidy as claimed by government could largely be a scam.

7 Likes

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by NLegendforte: 3:42am On Apr 26, 2023
Tomorrow now the Southwest accommodators will say na palm oil. Abia, Imo, Anambra and Enugu are richly endowed. Even palm oil has great value and we have it plenty.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by plaindealer: 4:15am On Apr 26, 2023
30% owned by the FG.

God Bless PMB

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu, the President-elect.

3 Likes

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by princemillla(m): 5:02am On Apr 26, 2023
successmatters:

If this is wat will make ye all go back home then I pray for more

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by jogojogo: 6:30am On Apr 26, 2023
princemillla:

See celebrations over a modular refinery when the largest refinery in Africa is hosted I. SW

5 Likes

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by Akinhaya: 6:38am On Apr 26, 2023
successmatters:

No be only china, na Japan werey 😂

2 Likes

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by Parachoko: 6:39am On Apr 26, 2023
Danishguy:

The owner is a Kogi man. He is currently expanding his facility and will soon build a power plant there.
Nice one

We need more of this in the Niger Delta states please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by oneolajire(m): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2023
This is good.

Some senseless men will say Igbo people don't sell land to strangers.

Each oil producing state needs at least 5 of this.

We have no business importing refined petroleum

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by princemillla(m): 7:18am On Apr 26, 2023
jogojogo:

See celebrations over a modular refinery when the largest refinery in Africa is hosted I. SW

Bro, do u have to really say that. Let them rejoice over anything that Wil make dem happy and return to their region. Let's decentralized the west. It's too choking especially Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by tito44: 7:18am On Apr 26, 2023
jogojogo:

Lagos is a no man's land and not south west. Stop talking trash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by tito44: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2023
princemillla:

Bro, do u have to really say that. Let them rejoice over anything that Wil make dem happy and return to their region. Let's decentralized the west. It's too choking especially Lagos.

Lagos is not SW. It's a portuguese colony.

Argue with ur father

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by agadez007(m): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2023
jogojogo:

Yoruba people always think we are in a competition
You always feel the need to always measure Dick’s whenever igbo is mentioned
It’s really a disease

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by pquaver(m): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2023
tito44:

Lagos is a no man's land and not south west. Stop talking trash

U have started again... Tomorrow our brothers will bear the brunt of your foolishness.. You wont reign in your mouth now.. Lagos is not a no mans land. It is yoruba land. Stop this nonsense. Tomorrow you will say they are attacking us in lagos..

2 Likes

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by Isobug: 8:05am On Apr 26, 2023
princemillla:

Have you told your people in the UK, USA, UAE, etc to come home because that place they are is not their Tribe? Mumu bigot

8 Likes

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by 3pointsagree: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2023
Danishguy:

Every state in Nigeria has the right to change positively the narrative of there domain

3 Likes

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by SSFeedsNigeria: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2023
Danishguy:
Excerpts from his interview in November, 2022

That's one thing I like about SE and SS, we don't discriminate against people from other regions. If you have the capacity to invest, we will give you all the necessary support. If it were the fake accommodators, they will start envying and start crying that you've taken over their lands. Primitive bigots.

In Akwa Ibom, Bua owned by a Hausa man is building his refinery too.

2 Likes

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by christejames(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2023
This is commendable...

For the region that think East is not opening its doors for investment, keep wallowing in your self ignorance 🤷‍♂️
Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by tito44: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2023
princemillla:

Also tell ur people in peckham UK, US and other places to also come back to ur SW as they re not from there.

4 Likes

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by sixtuso(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2023
princemillla:

So that people like you will claim Ebe-Ano mart, Trade fair complex, Alaba international and the rest Or are you trying to tell them to go to their own country?

1 Like

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by princemillla(m): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2023
tito44:

Also tell ur people in peckham UK, US and other places to also come back to ur SW as they re not from there.

Its not my fault u can't assimilate the sarcasm in my write up.

Ciao
Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by RepoMan007: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2023
Can that 4500 BPD even satisfy Imo's petroleum needs? Though much better than nothing or story-story refinery.

1 Like

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by Madmohamed123: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2023
Danishguy:

he is welcome to Igbo land we want to see Fulani and yeruba investment in igbo land too

1 Like

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by Ngorbungor(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2023
sixtuso:
So that people like you will claim Ebe-Ano mart, Trade fair complex, Alaba international and the rest Or are you trying to tell them to go to their own country?

Guy have you visited the Ebeano supermarket @ wuse zone 4? Igbo no bi there mate.

1 Like

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by Lifestone(m): 9:41am On Apr 26, 2023
jogojogo:

In the world
Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by kettykin: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2023
For now 1 think I would rather have 10 modular refineries refining 450000 per day employing
about 300 persons each with low opex and very low maintenance costs than 1 mega refinery churning out 650,000 barrels per day with high expatriate quota employingmorw than 1000, high opex ,very expensive maintenance costs etc.
Time will justify my choice
We need more of such in Aba, umuleri, aguleri axis and around enugu axis

2 Likes

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by greatiyk4u(m): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2023
princemillla:

Go back home from where exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State by Okere18: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2023
You pass my father's house to water Smith yet my community is impoverished, youths without jobs, kidnappings and other evil menace are found in Ohaji/Egbema

(1) (2) (Reply)

Copac Ltd -alabukun Maker / Need Nigerian Based Cargo/Freight Shipper In California, Los Angeles / Supply Of Pineapple In Juice Company!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.