Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,263 members, 7,864,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

“demon” – Tonto Dikeh Drag Celebrity Stylist For Sleeping With Best Friend Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “demon” – Tonto Dikeh Drag Celebrity Stylist For Sleeping With Best Friend Hubby (1006 Views)

Fans Drag Laycon’s Stylist For His Over-sized Shoe At The Headies / Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawal Poses Without Underwear (Photos) / Sexy Photos Of Nina And Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani At The Headies Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“demon” – Tonto Dikeh Drag Celebrity Stylist For Sleeping With Best Friend Hubby by faithtaiwo(f): 8:13am On Apr 26, 2023
Tonto Dikeh, a Nollywood actress, has accused renowned stylist Medlin Boss of sleeping with her best friend’s husband.

Gistlover, a popular Instagram blogger, published damaging pictures reportedly between Medlin and her friend Nim’s husband earlier today

Click the link below to read

https://www.drillogist.com/you-are-a-demon-tonto-dikeh-drags-celebrity-stylist-for-sleeping-with-best-friends-husband/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: “demon” – Tonto Dikeh Drag Celebrity Stylist For Sleeping With Best Friend Hubby by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 26, 2023
That Medlineboss lady olobo give away is more than a demon. Imagine sleeping with her besty's husband with no remorse, calling him obim and Nwokeoma , telling him she's Hot and can't wait to have him. Thank God I don't do all this besty nonsense, I don't trust people easily, humans are indeed dangerous. The funny thing about this kind of betrayal is that it usually happens with ladies that look innocent and outwardly decent. Na WA oo. See some of her chats with her besty's husband. She's the Mimi Yina.

1 Like

Re: “demon” – Tonto Dikeh Drag Celebrity Stylist For Sleeping With Best Friend Hubby by alpharoyalty: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2023
😳😳😳
Re: “demon” – Tonto Dikeh Drag Celebrity Stylist For Sleeping With Best Friend Hubby by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2023
This is she and her besty. She's the darksined lady(devil). The wife is even finer than this devil ooo.

Re: “demon” – Tonto Dikeh Drag Celebrity Stylist For Sleeping With Best Friend Hubby by TemplarLandry: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2023
Funny.
Re: “demon” – Tonto Dikeh Drag Celebrity Stylist For Sleeping With Best Friend Hubby by Baronthecelebri: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2023
Funny
Re: “demon” – Tonto Dikeh Drag Celebrity Stylist For Sleeping With Best Friend Hubby by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
so the dude left his lightskin wife to go for the darkskin one...?! i thought lightskin were Nigerian dudes kryptonite?!

1 Like

Re: “demon” – Tonto Dikeh Drag Celebrity Stylist For Sleeping With Best Friend Hubby by We4all: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
so the dude left his lightskin wife to go for the darkskin one...?! i thought lightskin were Nigerian dudes kryptonite?!

The wife looks like a bleached skinned artificial lady. I guess he wanted to taste something natural.

And for the lady to betray her friend like that, it means her friend too may not be that innocent.
Re: “demon” – Tonto Dikeh Drag Celebrity Stylist For Sleeping With Best Friend Hubby by Dollarremix(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is she and her besty. She's the darksined lady(devil). The wife is even finer than this devil ooo.

To be honest with you most men marry lightskin ladies for compliment.

The real deal are black ladies.

No how ugly a black woman is,she will never lack admirers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Portable, Broda Shaggi, OGB Recent, Hermes For Hitting Vixens / Nigerians Slam James Brown Over Insensitive Comment On Mohbad's Death / I Lost A Big Deal From Guinness Because I Don't Drink Alcohol: Sexy Steel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.