Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Is A 9 Year Old Boy Too Young To Hawk? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is A 9 Year Old Boy Too Young To Hawk? (2095 Views)

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / 9-Year-Old Boy That Saved His 3-Year-Old Brother From Drowning In A Well (Video) / 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A 9 Year Old Boy Too Young To Hawk? by Mindlog: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2023
Sighs...sadly, we have many foolish Nigerians who shares his views.

1 Like

Re: Is A 9 Year Old Boy Too Young To Hawk? by chii8(f): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
Some people are just foolish.

1 Like

Re: Is A 9 Year Old Boy Too Young To Hawk? by IyaTola: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
They will get molested
Obavoh:
My wife’s elder sister’s kids came to spend the holiday at my house.

The 2 boys are 9 and 7 years old. All they do all day is eat, play and watch tv.

I hate idleness so I suggested to my wife that we should send them to hawk fruits. We have a lot of fruit trees in my compound which are wasting away on the trees.

My wife refused and said they are too small. I told her I began hawking for my mum when I clocked 6 years and I expect my children to do the same. This caused a big quarrel between us.

My village is safe, the boys even go as far as the next village to play ball so I don’t know what is bad if they use their playing time to trade.

Hawking made me the smart, hardworking and responsible man I am today. All my life I have never begged or borrowed. I believe as long as one is not disabled or sick, you can easily make money. I want to teach my children this but my wife thinks differently.
Re: Is A 9 Year Old Boy Too Young To Hawk? by ahnie: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
Retardant
Re: Is A 9 Year Old Boy Too Young To Hawk? by Lance008(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
You are really mad
May God make ur children hawkers
Re: Is A 9 Year Old Boy Too Young To Hawk? by GloriousGbola: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Obavoh is a troll. You should recognize his name and waka pass.

4 Likes

Re: Is A 9 Year Old Boy Too Young To Hawk? by poshestmina(f): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
No,they are not too young to be chased out too .
so you will have the time and space to impregnate your wife again ,then feed the new born with raw beans ,Agbado and cassava with handover clothes since 1980's .

Onyeara Ikaata!🙄
Re: Is A 9 Year Old Boy Too Young To Hawk? by NoToPile: 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Here we go..... again

1 Like

Re: Is A 9 Year Old Boy Too Young To Hawk? by Devonelle(f): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Don’t put those innocent lives at stake. Introduce them to coding, web designing and so on.
Re: Is A 9 Year Old Boy Too Young To Hawk? by charlesdinho(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
when you have your own kids, give them fruits to hawk. as for those boys, they are not yours that you can send out to the street to suffer all in the name of hawking. why cant you and your wife go out to hawk?
Re: Is A 9 Year Old Boy Too Young To Hawk? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
Obavoh:
My wife’s elder sister’s kids came to spend the holiday at my house.

The 2 boys are 9 and 7 years old. All they do all day is eat, play and watch tv.

I hate idleness so I suggested to my wife that we should send them to hawk fruits. We have a lot of fruit trees in my compound which are wasting away on the trees.

My wife refused and said they are too small. I told her I began hawking for my mum when I clocked 6 years and I expect my children to do the same. This caused a big quarrel between us.

My village is safe, the boys even go as far as the next village to play ball so I don’t know what is bad if they use their playing time to trade.

Hawking made me the smart, hardworking and responsible man I am today. All my life I have never begged or borrowed. I believe as long as one is not disabled or sick, you can easily make money. I want to teach my children this but my wife thinks differently.

You were made to hawk most likely becoz of poverty

let me ask its ok for your daughter to sell her body at 20 becox her mum was doing the same at 20 ?

lets kids be kids, the ones we see on street its becoz of poverty and that shouldnt be normal

1 Like

Re: Is A 9 Year Old Boy Too Young To Hawk? by dazzlingd(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
quincee88:
Obavoh, send the kids back to their parents asap. The food they're consuming in your house is already paining you. 2 extra mouths to feed, plus 4 other tiny little ones is just too much for you.

You are neither smart nor responsible, people who are, do not send infants to fetch them money from the street, at least not by hawking.

You are already feeding your little one with raw beans just so you cut cost, and also wearing her boys wear, again, to cut cost. These clothes you said were worn by your first baby. So just the first boy gets new clothing occasionally, others just wear after him. Tell me why 2 extra mouths wouldn't be a big deal. Plus your wife just dashed you #500 in her first day of business. Abeg, I'm tired of remembering and having to type all your family brouhaha here. JUST SEND THEM BACK!

Does this guy truly have four kids or he is just trolling.

The threads sound so mumuish I think no one can be so dumb like this to own a phone and register on nairaland. I believe this guy studied theatre arts and lives a comfortable life and just created a fictional story line here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Is A 9 Year Old Boy Too Young To Hawk? by MrAndre07: 3:40pm On May 07, 2023
poshestmina:
No,they are not too young to be chased out too .
so you will have the time and space to impregnate your wife again ,then feed the new born with raw beans ,Agbado and cassava with handover clothes since 1980's .

Onyeara Ikaata!🙄
Lol, after all, he paid her bride price. He is just doing his duty.
But the OP's life is disheveled, and lifestyle disheartening.
I believe his case is close to a mental issue on feeding his children uncooked beans.
I find that to be made up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies If Ur Parents Strongly Opposes Ur Wedding To Ur Fiance, Wat Will U Do? / The Death Of The Dining Room / Offer A Piece Of Advice For This 12year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.