Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest (3543 Views)

CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Jackanda1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
If you've once recieved salvation by faith, walked with God and today you've declared yourself an athiest, you're in alot of danger.

1. You're in danger of commiting the unpardonable sin aka the sin unto death aka blasphemy of the holyspirit aka final apostacy. Its not that God won't forgive. But you're resisting forgiveness by hardening ur heart.

2. You're making yourself an agent of the devil by spreading atheism and turning people away from God. God is trying to build, yet you're destroying.

3. Since you work for the devil, you would most likely end up with him in HELL.

4. Just like Esua, you're throwing away your birthright in christ which are salvation, the Holyspirit, faith, righteousness and the kingdom of Heaven etc.

5. Declaring yourself an athiest and resisting God opens you up to demonic possesion and influence. You might not even know you're possesd, but that doesn't change the fact.

I'm writting this as a repentant athiest who went about blaspheming God.

Repent before its late!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jackanda1:
If you've once recieved salvation by faith, walked with God and today you've declared yourself an athiest, you're in alot of danger.
I'm writting this as a repentant athiest who went about blaspheming God. Repent before its late!
1. But what evidence do you have of your claim that you have in fact walked with God? Are you born again? Where is your evidence of this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2023
Jackanda1:

1. You're in danger of commiting the unpardonable sin aka the sin unto death aka blasphemy of the holyspirit aka final apostacy. Its not that God won't forgive. But you're resisting forgiveness by hardening ur heart.

2. You're making yourself an agent of the devil by spreading atheism and turning people away from God. God is trying to build, yet you're destroying.

4. Just like Esua, you're throwing away your birthright in christ which are salvation, the Holyspirit, faith, righteousness and the kingdom of Heaven etc.

5. Declaring yourself an athiest and resisting God opens you up to demonic possesion and influence. You might not even know you're possesd, but that doesn't change the fact.

Repent before its late!

No thank you. Keep your religion, I don't want it.

5 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Dtruthspeaker: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
LordReed:

You are Satan incarnate, so it obviously was not for you.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Jackanda1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
LordReed:

Are you honestly convinced that this world is only physical and has no spiritual component?

I have had so many personal experience that you might not even believe if i bother to tell you. But the spiritual aspect of this world is so real.

There are bad and dark powers as well good ones in this realm and beyond, staying neutral as an atheist/agnostic doesn't exempt you from their influence.

Like i did, you need to begin to ask yourself questions and open your heart. Atheism and hardness of heart shuts you out of reality.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Jackanda1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
LordReed:

I want you to google 'Todd White testimony' and ensure to watch and listen to it on youtube. Todd White is a former atheist whose testimony i believe would bless you.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jackanda1:

Repent before its late!
I'm not interested in replying the other bullshit but this one got me.
You labelled the topic as unpardonable then you said Yahweh would forgive. Are you high on quality kush? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jackanda1:
Are you honestly convinced that this world is only physical and has no spiritual component?

I have had so many personal experience that you might not even believe if i bother to tell you. But the spiritual aspect of this world is so real.

There are bad and dark powers as well good ones in this realm and beyond, staying neutral as an atheist/agnostic doesn't exempt you from their influence.

Like i did, you need to begin to ask yourself questions and open your heart. Atheism and hardness of heart shuts you out of reality.

I am convinced that the only way to investigate this world is through all the senses available to me, when anyone can provide me a solid methodology with which to define what spiritual is and explore it until then I won't trouble myself.

Actually, I am enjoying reality just as it is, no worries about stories of gods, angels or demons. I know you fear these things and they keep you up at night but I don't, I sleep like a baby most days so good luck to you with your gods, angels, demons and worrying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jackanda1:

1. What experiences?
2. How come these dark powers manifest on theists alone but run away from atheists? Cos my Christian wife has all kinds of demonic obsessions like nightmares, sees ghosts in dark etc, while I don't see such. She shivers in fear while I am sipping my chill. Mind you she has talked to her pastors grin
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jackanda1:
I want you to google 'Todd White testimony' and ensure to watch and listen to it on youtube. Todd White is a former atheist whose testimony i believe would bless you.
I can as well tell you I saw a flying unicorn today. Would you believe me or ask me for evidence? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
LordReed:

I am convinced that the only way to investigate this world is through all the senses available to me, when anyone can provide me a solid methodology with which to define what spiritual is and explore it then I won't trouble myself.

Actually, I am enjoying reality just as it is, no worries about stories of gods, angels or demons. I know you fear these things and they keep you up at night but I don't, I sleep like a baby most days so good luck to you with your gods, angels, demons and worrying.

LoLz, living without hope of eternity this. BTW, many theists don't fear angels or demons or gods. Many Christians like me simply fear God, that's all. And we do sleep far better than you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
LordReed:

I am convinced that the only way to investigate this world is through all the senses available to me, when anyone can provide me a solid methodology with which to define what spiritual is and explore it then I won't trouble myself.

Same as me. It amuses me when I wake up and hear such tales from theists casting and binding non existent demons grin

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

I can as well tell you I saw a flying unicorn today. Would you believe me or ask me for evidence? cheesy

i will not doubt you, but ask you for the advantages if you feel compelled to make sure i hear it.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Image123:

LoLz, living without hope of eternity this. BTW, many theists don't fear angels or demons or gods. Many Christians like me simply fear God, that's all. And we do sleep far better than you do.
How sure are you that you won't burn in Neilfheim?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

Same as me. It amuses me when I wake up and hear such tales from theists casting and binding non existent demons grin

There are many people who were not theists but had such trouble and ran to theism looking for solutions. Oppression is not only experienced by theists, don't be naive yet again.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

How sure are you that you won't burn in Neilfheim?

Where is that?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by delkuf(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
Op God bless you. May you never fail again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Jackanda1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

I'm not interested in replying the other bullshit but this one got me.
You labelled the topic as unpardonable then you said Yahweh would forgive. Are you high on quality kush? undecided
The unpardonable sin is a story for another day.

From the energy you use in fighting the imaginary Yaweh in most of your posts, i begin to wonder if you're truely an atheist or one who's jealous of the goodness of Yaweh.

Becareful, God may arrest you soon
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by truthCoder: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. What experiences?
2. How come these dark powers manifest on theists alone but run away from atheists? Cos my Christian wife has all kinds of demonic obsessions like nightmares, sees ghosts in dark etc, while I don't see such. She shivers in fear while I am sipping my chill. Mind you she has talked to her pastors grin

The moment you stop believing in all these religious stories and know for a fact that their stories are just horror stories is the moment those demonic dreams would stop.

Growing up, i had nightmares from these stories of witches and wizards our films wont stop telling. I stopped having those moronic dreams when I realized they were just stories.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Jackanda1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. But what evidence do you have of your claim that you have in fact walked with God? Are you born again? Where is your evidence of this? undecided
Why do you asks this questions? You don't believe a born again christian can fall away or become an atheist?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by truthCoder: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Image123:

i will not doubt you, but ask you for the advantages if you feel compelled to make sure i hear it.

You are a believer.

A believer is simply someone moronic enough to accept stories as facts without subjecting them to a logical test.

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

The funny thing is the same thing would happen when they didn't bind and cast so what is the purpose?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jackanda1:
■ Why do asks this questions? You don't believe a born again christian can fall away or become an atheist?
1. Actually, a born-again can't do that. If you have had actual experience of what it means to be born again, you would understand how that would be impossible for anyone born of the Spirit of Eternal Life to again embrace atheism. Even demons believe in God, a born-again become an atheist? No! undecided

So, I ask again, what evidence do you have that you are born-again? undecided
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by truthCoder: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Image123:

Where is that?

Should be close to that refuse dump along idimu road. A lot of things burn there.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jackanda1:

Look up how former pastor, Dan Barker became an atheist, it will do you some good.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jackanda1:

Repent before its late!
God bless you bro. Thank God for your life.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
Image123:

Advantages of compelling you to believe it?
Whoa!
They are many. For starters, I can tell you this unicorn can heal you of any disease and can give you eternal bliss if only you give me money

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Image123:

There are many people who were not theists but had such trouble and ran to theism looking for solutions. Oppression is not only experienced by theists, don't be naive yet again.
I can't say for everyone tho. I'm telling you of my experience. And he's telling you of his. Go figure
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Image123:

Where is that?
Viking hell. I may have got the spelling wrong. Its Scandinavian

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jackanda1:
The unpardonable sin is a story for another day.

From the energy you use in fighting the imaginary Yaweh in most of your posts, i begin to wonder if you're truely an atheist or one who's jealous of the goodness of Yaweh.

Becareful, God may arrest you soon
Same energy y'all expend to fight Muslims. You see topics everyday targeting Muslims and atheists. Who is expending more energy fighting who? grin
Now be honest(if you can), how many topics on Nairaland are pro atheist compared to pro Christian or pro Islam topics?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
truthCoder:

The moment you stop believing in all these religious stories and know for a fact that their stories are just horror stories is the moment those demonic dreams would stop.

Growing up, i had nightmares from these stories of witches and wizards our films wont stop telling. I stopped having those moronic dreams when I realized they were just stories.
In my teenage years I had nightmares about hell and horror movies. When I turned atheist, everything stopped. Nightmares, nyctophobia etc. In fact i watch horror movies at night with no lights on, but still dont get scared. It looked like a switched was flipped.
The human mind is powerful grin

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jackanda1:

Repent before its late!
Most atheist don't know they're demon possessed.

I thank God for your recovery. Welcome back home. May the Lord sustain you to the end.

Please there's something I want you to shed more light on.

I've met Atheists who speak very arrogantly and go to extreme lengths to speak blasphemously against God. All Atheists do it but there are some who go to the extreme. Here on Nairaland, a guy called maynman fits this descriprion. Can you please tell me what makes them do so? Is it because they resent God that much? Is it a demon operating through them? Is it because they've totally convinced themselves that there's no God?
It baffles me so much. Whatt exactly went wrong in their lives? Thanks for the answers in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' / A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family / The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.