Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You (2056 Views)

Investment In Gold Shares And Earn 250k To 1million In 2weeks / should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice / I Will Trade Your $1000 To $5000 Within 12 Months In Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2023
Willie2015:

I dont do direct mgt..
Exness has an approved copy trading platform...
Anyone can see your results at a glance...
U dont even need adverts..
Once you are good......investors will flock you....from all over the world...
Thats what I use for forex.
I wish you well in your quest.

All the best.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 2:00am On May 16, 2023
While there are traders who resort to gambling in trading, my strategy has proven to be effective over time. The average entry here was @$0.02160, which served as a positional entry for a satisfied client's Crypto Kucoin account.

I will provide an update on this trade within the week.

Modified: Cut out from this very one.

There is still one spot available to be filled, with a minimum account size of $1000.

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2023
Making extra income is all about getting started. Begin with a minimum of $1000 and see how it goes instead of criticizing a system you haven't tried yet. Regarding my client's $3000 account, the following are the proceeds from today's closed trades:
$111 = ₦83,250 (based on the black market rate as of today).

I won't promise you a 100% return within 24 hours of managing your account, but you can expect gradual and profitable biweekly returns.

Forex is undoubtedly a volatile market. I manage both forex and crypto accounts. If you prefer a more stable option, you can start with crypto. For crypto accounts under $3000, I only engage in spot trading, ensuring proper risk management

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by caler22(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2023
Happy to be here, happy new year everyone, meanwhile, i am a funded trader, how it works is that I will recommend my broker, you fund the account, I trade and make profit, fund account can be doubled within 60 day of any amount, and there will be no lose to the initial deposit, quaranted.
Profit is shared equally, you can contact or Whatsapp me 0 7 051 66 2901, 081 8 28 11 739.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 10:14pm On May 16, 2023
caler22:
Happy to be here, happy new year everyone, meanwhile, i am a funded trader, how it works is that I will recommend my broker, you fund the account, I trade and make profit, fund account can be doubled within 60 day of any amount, and there will be no lose to the initial deposit, quaranted.
Profit is shared equally, you can contact or Whatsapp me 0 7 051 66 2901, 081 8 28 11 739.

Dude, kindly open a thread for this if your services are genuine.

Disclaimer: This message above (on quote) is not from me, and I will not be held liable for any misconduct resulting from such interactions. My sole means of contact remains through Telegram/email. Please, be guided.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 11:37pm On May 18, 2023
Minimum account size is $1000

Contact me if you want your account managed by me.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2023
Exchange rate is currently up in the black market ₦770+ per $1

You would be making the best of decisions to have a stream of income that earns you Dollars.

Stacking ₦1Million without yielding you a thing isn't the best of financial plans one should hold on to these times. ₦1Million will soon be less than $1000

Why not use ₦1Million and be earning at least $200 biweekly. This is no tale telling; it is what I do and have been doing for smart financial opportunists whose crypto accounts are under my management.

Contact me on telegram @Maxyfxt
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2023
Send me an email to odindina95@gmail.com
Or contact me on telegram by searching for the username @Maxyfxt
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2023
This window is now closed.

🔒➡️

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Profitable Business Can I Invest #350,000... / How I Get Free Bitcoin And Etherium Through Airdrops ICO {Untold story} / How Do I Withdraw From Binary.com In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.